Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 5 of 46)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

J1016832 excellent experience

My building experience with Carlisle homes has been smooth, easy and stress free experience.
Very happy with the service they have provided and the outcome to my house is excellent. My cle and ss has given me all the information that I needed to know about my house on pci and settlement day.
Very professional service.

Madiha D.

Madiha D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience

Finally we have our first home and that too from Carlisle homes easy living. From the sales consultant to CLE and SS we had an amazing team. Not a single day we regretted our decision. Smooth transition with no drama. Total build time 2 months. Very helpful and cooperative team. I waited for our house to be completed to write my over all experience. Our CLE was helpful throughout the building period. First SS was changed in 3 weeks but another one took over the job seamlessly and kept the momentum same. Overall very happy and satisfied. I hope they keep the same customer service after the hand over.

Premnath Gopal

Premnath GopalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly, Responsive and Helpful Colour Selection

We had our colour selection day and it was a wonderful experience. This was a whole day process and with clear discussion with expert colour team providing tips, suggestion and support which made us the whole process very easy.

In short I will recommend anyone to have their home build from Carlisle and make the house look great with having Carlisle Colour Selection process.

Wendy W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst builder ever.

Wendy W.

Would NEVER build with them again!!!

HassanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Post sale service

Carlisle's post sale service is absolutely crap. They are one of the most expensive builders in the market, we spent more money with them so that we get peace of mind, after couple of years you will start having so many problems and Carlisle wont take any responsibility for their tasks. My bathroom exhauster fell from the ceiling (luckily no one got hurt) and hot water is not working, [name removed] from Carlisle advise they are not responsible for this. I would recommend to go with cheaper builder and down the track if you have any issue fix them with your own money instead of spending a lot of money with Carlisle. I had many issues before and fixed them with my own cost, this is the first time asked for assistance and Carlisle denied.

Matt M.

Matt M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lack of experience in refrigerated air conditioning

shameuford

shameufordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful, efficient and professional

Everyone at Carlisle has been helpful and friendly. Any questions or requests have been handled quickly and easily and all aspects including costs have been as advertised/estimated. Despite not being able to meet in person due to the pandemic, communication has been excellent and extra care has been taken to compensate for this. Construction has been very efficient and the work appears to be of good quality.

Adi

AdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience with Carlisle homes

I had built a double-storey and even during COVID it was completed well ahead of time. Weekly updates were provided by the building supervisor and a very responsive and helpful Client Liaison Executive. Really impressed with the build too and I just got the handover. The experience has been amazing.

so5jn

so5jnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience!!

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from the sales and Client Liaison Executive team

Great experience

During our journey with Carlisle we met some wonderfull people starting from choosing the package that suit our budget to the colour selection with a professional staff who gave us an advice for every single thing that we might miss . Finally with the building process which was quiet smooth despite the pandamic time that we all had and everythi g done on time . So happy with the experience with Carlisle.

Gevergiz M.

Gevergiz M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

Firstly, I was very impressed with the customer service, always very helpful and honest, told me areas where I could save money and also gave me great advice in making choices based on my budget.
House was to a great standard, no major issues. Had some minor issues such as paint some doors being chipped and some areas that needed gap filler, but the site supervisor immediately dealt with the issues without any comlpaint and rectified them. Building contract was honoured fully according to the agreed price.

dishna E.

dishna E.

Awesome builder

Hi built my home with Carlisle and I am really happy with their highly professional customer service and most importantly the build quality of the house. I have been living in my new home for the past 3 months and so far nothing to complain at all. If I build again it will be definitely with Carlisle. A big thank for the Carlisle team.

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Great Experience - Highly Recommend.

San

SanMelbourne

Stay Away; not sure how they get 4.7 stars

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome builder! highly recommended.

Had our Sacramento completed by Carlisle recently within 3 months. We would highly appreciate Carlisle’s work, systematic updates at each and every stage. [name removed], one of the best site supervisor we had and [name removed] from HQ really has made all this possible with smooth communication and guidance. THANKS GUYS.

Kayla K

Kayla KMelbourne

What an experience!

It has been less than 3 months since my home started building and it’s ready to move in!
I defiantly recommend Carlisle homes as a builder for your new home if you are looking for good quality, a fast building process, consistent updates on progress, customer service that explains all your random questions and a smooth experience.

Thurai

ThuraiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Built and Seamless Support

Rose

Roseasked

It has been 6 months since we moved into our house and we still have outstanding issues from the water leak we had in our kitchen. Since the beginning of the year, Carlisle Homes had forgotten about their responsibility to check progress on these issues. We were out of kitchen for over 3 weeks from Nov-Dec 2020 and they didn’t reimbursed the whole meal allowance that was promised. Now the Construction Manager and his Manager is denying the conversation we had about it. Also not getting any updates on what they will do next and when they are planning to fix all other outstanding issues. Can someone please direct me on how to deal with these liars? Is there anyone here with the same experience as we did? Thanks

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question.

As you are aware our construction team have been working closely with you to get all items addressed at your home. The outstanding items have been organised for this week which you have been made aware of.

In regards to your Kitchen and food allowance items, an amount per day was provided to you by our construction management team which has been reimbursed to your nominated account.

If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Hi Shahed K,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your question.

Unfortunately we are not able to flip the rear only of the Rothwell 29 as the rooms wouldn't be align.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives