Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 5 of 229)

• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.6 (2,255)

Cant be more happier with our team at carlisle

[Name Removed] and [Name Removed] are both wonderful to deal with, they both have a great understanding of the building industry and what is involved with new home buyers. I cant thank them enough for the thorough information, hard work and dedication they have put in for us so far. I cant wait to keep working with them to finish our dream home and make our once dream a reality. I highly recommend both [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] at carlisle homes.

Jacob
JacobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy to build again with Carlisle

This is the second home that we are building with Carlisle Homes. We have chosen Carlisle again as we were very happy and satisfied with our first build. This time we have chosen a house and land package. We are currently in the contract signing stage. The process was clearly explained to us. Our colour selection went well. The consultant was very helpful. The Easy Living Colour Selection process is easy and uncomplicated. We are happy so far and are hoping that the rest of the build goes well.

Van
VanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience So Far!

Great experience so far

We had our colour selection appointment yesterday. Although due to the sudden lockdown, we were offered to do the electrical selection only online, we ended up doing the whole colour because of the trust we developed with the colour consultant. The consultant was very knowledgeable, highly professional and accomodating. We were given the correct advice all the time when it was requested. We are highly satisfied so far with the process including the sales process. The sales consultant was extremely helpful and efficient as well. Looking forward to the next steps with Carlisle.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Great service so far!

Our consultant was extremely patient throughout the entire eight hours spent at our colour selection! She was able to guide me through the entire process and at times where I was stuck/confused she was able to guide me through the process as calmly as possible. Looking forward to the next step.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Dav
DavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour Selection

We are just at colour selection stage with Carlisle homes and so for everything has been great. Carlisle representative was knowledgeable across the whole range of products, offering her advise on design. She was objective and patient to clarify my questions. Colour selection process went seamlessly and each section covered in detailed manner.

mark
mark

All is good Except the refrigerated ducted heating and cooling that has been installed and this is a major issue!

Veera B.
Veera B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome experience with Color Selection

We had our color selection recently and the experience was very good.
Our Consultant was very knowledgeable and well-organized. We were able to complete our selections before time and without any hurry.
She gave us all the information and suggestions wherever we were in a confusion.
As a first home builder this means a lot.
Until this stage, the experience has been wonderful with Carlisle Homes. I would definitely recommend Carlisle Homes to my friends and family.

Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with progress so far!

We had our colour appointment yesterday and are very happy with the process so far. Our consultant was great and very patient with us while we carefully chose each part of our dream home. Although we were very prepared we definitely needed the whole day they had allocated for colour and electrical.
Looking forward to the next steps.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer friendly

I just signed a contract with Carlisle, the sales people in Tarneit were friendly, open and flexible. They run me down the list of inclusions without pressure. They were accomodating in adjusting some few areas on the design to suit my needs. The color selection was hassle free. I highly recomend Carlisle in general.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Recommended builder

Very happy with Carlisle so far. Customer service team very knowledgeable and efficient. They were able to answer lots of questions regarding the building process. Colour selection was great as colour consultant was very knowledgeable and was able to give us several options to suit our design style and budget.

Spectra Selection - J1019711

the colour selection went exceedingly well with the consultant. She was knowledgeable across the whole range of products, offering her advise on design as well as colour combinations that go together. She was objective, accommodating and patient. The pre-colors review was very beneficial as it allowed us to view the range of products and the variety of colours we had to contend with. It enabled us to focus and narrow down what we wanted, thus making the actual colour selection process swift and smooth

Excellent Experience!

We just completed our Colour Selection appointment and the whole process was very easy and straight-forward. Right from the beginning, the staff were very friendly and provided honest responses to all our doubts and questions. Our sales executive, client liaison executive and design consultant were extremely helpful and together, they guided us through the various stages to design our new home. We are now eagerly looking forward to the build process!

Very Professional

Very smooth process of building/construction. Slight hiccup due to Covid restriction and confusion at colour selection. I was penalised 275 dollars for change of mind in colour selection even before signing the contract. I was taken aback by this and got disappointed for this trivial change. I hope Carisle will will rectify this policy.

Anoop Painuly
Anoop PainulyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional and excellent service!

Just finished color browsing with Carlisle yesterday and very happy with it all.
Carlisle color consultant was a wealth of knowledge with the combination of colors and products
and we felt safe in her hands with the choice that was recommended to us.
Thank you so much for all your support!
Looking forward to contract appointment and excited to see the house construction starting.

Dee
Deeasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Rose
Roseasked

It has been 6 months since we moved into our house and we still have outstanding issues from the water leak we had in our kitchen. Since the beginning of the year, Carlisle Homes had forgotten about their responsibility to check progress on these issues. We were out of kitchen for over 3 weeks from Nov-Dec 2020 and they didn’t reimbursed the whole meal allowance that was promised. Now the Construction Manager and his Manager is denying the conversation we had about it. Also not getting any updates on what they will do next and when they are planning to fix all other outstanding issues. Can someone please direct me on how to deal with these liars? Is there anyone here with the same experience as we did? Thanks

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question.

As you are aware our construction team have been working closely with you to get all items addressed at your home. The outstanding items have been organised for this week which you have been made aware of.

In regards to your Kitchen and food allowance items, an amount per day was provided to you by our construction management team which has been reimbursed to your nominated account.

If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,