Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 5 of 8)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Dulal

DulalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am very happy how they are progressing the construction of my house. It is unbelievable till now, if I Compare to my first house which I built by anther builder.Property was well managed, building quality is very good so far, issues have been handled excellently with management team and final cost was better than I expected.

Best decision ever!

Since day one of contracting Carlisle to be our home builder, they have delivered exceptional service and made every step as seamless as possible for us. We're first time home builders and they made it a less stressful and a more enjoyable experience for us. From the color selection down to the start of our build, [name removed] from Carlisle along with the rest of their team were regularly communicating with us and were also very considerate in accommodating the inclusions we requested. We are thankful for the entire team and recommend them highly to anyone wanting to build their home.

pratap p.

pratap p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service by my CLE

[name removed] is a thorough professional who looked after us during the colour selection appointment. She really took the time to understand our requirements and was able to present us with tailored options which really made the entire process easy and we were able to finish it within 3 hours. Like we joked "she read our mind!"

Yasemin S

Yasemin SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy to build with Carlisle

Choosing Carlisle was the best decision my partner and I made. Being first home owners, it was daunting choosing a builder, but not once have we rethought our decision to build with Carlisle. From the get go, everyone we have come in contact with from Carlisle have been incredibly supportive and very clear with the information they have provided - and if they were unsure of anything, they would get back to us with exact information as quickly as possible. Our Client Liaison Executive has always been easy to contact and ready to answer any questions we may have (and there have been many) and made the build process so much easier. We will definitely be recommending Carlisle Homes to our family and friends.

Gopalakrishnan

GopalakrishnanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Excellent service from the start till date.Happy with progress updates every week. Build has started on time and into final stage with in 3 months.Very helpful and cooperative to our delay in payment processing (Due to bank delays). Overall very happy so for (into the final stage) with build process.
Home Design: Tennyson 25
Project no:J1011766

Vik

VikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and excellent progress so far

So far our experience with Carlisle has been a smooth ride starting from signing the contract, color selection process and the build start. Our CLE was informative and was helpful in choosing our colors and always replied to our email on Time. I think we got one of the best site supervisor who looked after the build so far. He was always available for site visits with advance notice and was able to rectify the issues that have been identified to far. We excited for our first home and expecting it to be completed by mid next November

Alexander Ould

Alexander OuldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience Thus Far

Our experience so far with Carlisle Homes has been a very positive one. Our CLE has been friendly, accommodating and responsive, and our Site Supervisor equally so.
We are being kept up to date on a regular basis and any queries I have raised have been responded to. Happy Customer :)

Srdan S.

Srdan S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience with Carlisle so far

Extremely Dedicated

Akharaphat

AkharaphatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service

We chose the Carinya16 design (J1012985).
A pleasure to have such a caring and helpful team of workers in our new first home as we deserves by. So relieved to find such a treasure to kindly consult with! and great communication! Many thanks to them all. Melton service team since April.

Vijay

VijaySydney, NSW

very quick and efficient builders.

Staff at Carlisle home are very professional and helpful. I think my home would be completed much before I have anticipated. I receive pictures of my building on a regular basis. supervisor call me every week to update the progress which gives me peace of mind. staff at Carlisle home are knowledgeable about the entire process of the building. I haven't spend anything over my budget.

Good builder to choose!

We choose to visit Carlisle after hearing a recommendation from some friends and we are very happy to have Carlisle build our first house. Our sale consultant [name removed] was very helpful in assisting us to choose the design and upgrade packages. The paperwork process is fast and we are happy with the building process so far.

dave r.

dave r.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth Sailing

Kamaljeet Kaur

Kamaljeet KaurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carlisle the best

Staff members are very nice. They deal very well. I am fully satisfied. Will surely recommend people in future. Helped a lot in interior and exterior colour and designing. I like Carlisle display homes . At least we can have imagination of our new house how it looks like. Thanks to all staff.

this perfect

we have build the house before and we very happy and finish it finish early than we expect we have nice house no any issues all the staff was excellent. They helped us to easily pick a great house including colours and designs. They were really organised, they always informed us and updated us on our home.

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Finished the house in quick time as they promised

Initially [name removed] and [name removed] (sales) helped me selecting easy living house including the colours and all the electrical work required. Once I have signed and agreed the quote they have sent [name removed] (construction admin). I have received a quality of customer service and house construction progress is really good as I compared to my previous house with Eight homes.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Great product and Excellent customer service

Very happy with the product(Macan 23) and the service supplied by Carlisle Homes so far. First initial contacts were [name removed] and [name removed] and they were very helpful and understood needs of a first home buyer. Currently I am working with [name removed] and I would like thank her for her professionalism and fast response.

Great work guys and can't wait until see my brand new home!!!!

MattandNicole

MattandNicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Construction has just started and we couldn’t be happier with our experience so far. Our sales consultant was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. The Colour selection was a day we’d really been looking forward to and our colour consultant didn’t disappoint! She made the day run so smoothly and gave some really good input when we were stuck on selections. We were really happy with a lot of the standard inclusions and standard category products too which helped us keep to our budget. Our CLE has been amazing, her communication and level of customer service made the pre construction process stress free. We can’t wait for our dream home to be finished!

Sanjeewa

SanjeewaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CBSU 60948/201900570/0

Very happy with Carlisle homes and really recommend to others.
Always good communications with building supervisor and administration for better outcome.
The new showroom is just amazing.
We have a fantastic experience with them.
The Carlisle Connect is very handy and useful tool.

Faeem

FaeemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service by Carlisle

We are building a house with Carlisle. The administrative support has been wonderful. They have been very respectful. The building supervisor kept us updated with the work every week and has been very friendly throughout. He has been going with the construction work on timely manner. The administrative staff responded our queries promptly. We will recommend Carlisle homes builder to others. We have a fantastic experience with them.

Rose

Roseasked

It has been 6 months since we moved into our house and we still have outstanding issues from the water leak we had in our kitchen. Since the beginning of the year, Carlisle Homes had forgotten about their responsibility to check progress on these issues. We were out of kitchen for over 3 weeks from Nov-Dec 2020 and they didn’t reimbursed the whole meal allowance that was promised. Now the Construction Manager and his Manager is denying the conversation we had about it. Also not getting any updates on what they will do next and when they are planning to fix all other outstanding issues. Can someone please direct me on how to deal with these liars? Is there anyone here with the same experience as we did? Thanks

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question.

As you are aware our construction team have been working closely with you to get all items addressed at your home. The outstanding items have been organised for this week which you have been made aware of.

In regards to your Kitchen and food allowance items, an amount per day was provided to you by our construction management team which has been reimbursed to your nominated account.

If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Hi Shahed K,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your question.

Unfortunately we are not able to flip the rear only of the Rothwell 29 as the rooms wouldn't be align.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives