Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 5 of 34)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Vav

VavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Virtual electrical & colour selection appointment

Our electrical consultant was very informative and very helpful making us confident in our selections.

Our colour consultant was also very helpful with recommendations during the process which helped a lot with our selection making it easier and reduced our appointment time, however using MS Teams wasn't the best quality for when shown the colours in the showroom. Despite that our colour consultant sent us clear photos of our colour selections.

lina

linaMelbourne

Colour selection-Electricals

Thank you [name removed] for making our colour selection enjoyable, and providing feedback. Your guidance was very appreciated and helpful. The day went smoothly, and support and patience. I would also like to thank [name removed] who went through electrical, I felt no pressure, and she worked with me in response to my budget, and It still looked very generous. Thank you Lina & Aymen

Great so far.

Colour selection, [name removed] was helpful and lovely.
The colour selection office has alot of choices. Lunch provided which is a nice surprise. Client liaison is excellent and extremely helpful. Haven't started construction. First stage is about to start.
So far so good with this process pf the building. Hopefully the rest runs as smoothly.

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Customer service experience is good.

I am doing this review at pre-build start. Construction hasn't been started yet. So far had a good experience with sales agents. The are well trained and looked after me well, answerd my question promptly and efficiently. The only thing that could be better is good communication between sales team and team responsible for the actually doing the job. Sale team says they can provide a partiular thing, however, after contract signing, back office said they are unable to provide that.

Maryam S.

Maryam S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!

House and land purchase review

My partner and I have purchased a land and house package with Carlisle and the process has been efficient and pleasant. Our consultants explain information to us in a clear and detailed manner and are diligent with returning emails and calls. We experienced a few hiccups when it came to the colour selection quotation matching what we asked for it was dealt with and they were accommodating for the most part.

Ranvir

RanvirVictoria

It was overall good experience

It was good and easy for us as I have been few times to spectra and did lot of research. And the sales person [name removed] was very helpful with all the stuff but only thing I didn’t like the electrical plan there should be good light pack as its seems no sense of 12 led in double story homes. Thats the only part I thought need to be more good.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

my review is based on communication with CH

Initial deposited on June 9th this year for my Canterbury grand 43 built, I have had a good communication with CH so far, most queries if not all have been attended to timely manner.

Excited about the journey so far, contract signing is Oct 2nd, I cant wait to see the journey continue the way it has started.

no complaint so far.

Harshini G.

Harshini G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Color appointment

Our color appointment went well, [name removed] was very helpful but the time frame I felt not enough, though we have are clear on our choices 80% prior to our appointment, still time is not enough, one downside of online appointment is we cant see the options we have in Spectra, color consultant is bringing the couple of options as per your idea and we need to choose, Actually I really prefer in person appointment for colors, [name removed] is helpful and no issue with her, its the time we got and not able to see what options we have in standard is the concern we have.

Awais S.

Awais S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really good customer service compare to other companies.

Had a really good experience both [name removed] and [name removed] were really good and helping. At this stage I am really with my experience so far. Carlisle home offered really nice houses and majority of requirements are already included in the basic structure. After talking to few of the other companies I have workout the Carlisle homes are best among all but yea little bit expensive as well.

S.Raman

S.RamanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Educated staff

The process started very smooth, then we hit a bump about my site costs being quite high, but the sales assistant at wollert came as a saviour and recommended a changed house style that solved all the problems and we are uback on track. At the contract stage now, fingers crossed.

EmJay

EmJay

Customer Service & Colour Selection Appointment

Shreni

ShreniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience so far

This is our first home with Carlisle; so far the experience has been great! We have done our color selections recently and the team who assisted were very knowledgeable and went a mile ahead to provide more info on the requested items. Great service so far. Looking forward to the build.

Amanda and Clement

Amanda and ClementGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a great experience for our virtual colour selection with [name removed]. She was very helpful, profession and polite which made the whole process smooth. I was quite nervous about doing the whole process virtual, however [name removed] went the extra mile to make the process smooth and easy. Keep up the great job.

Jaspal

JaspalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience so far

Sales consultant was quite knowledgeable and was attention to details .
I had a great experience with color design consultant. My consultant was amazing during the process and I received great service as the consultant was helpful, patient and kind through the appointment. I am excited to be building with Carlisle Homes.

Anil C.

Anil C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The experience with Carlisle homes has been great. They respond in a timely manner and explain the details is a good way. Our color consultant was very detailed and made the process very simple for us to choose. We are about to start the construction and so far it has been great.
Thanks, Carlisle Homes.

Transparent service

Transparent service and well organised steps.
Lots of standard inclusions.
Colour and electrical selections on same day was stressful and can be split into two days to be more balanced.
Colour consultant was experienced and her suggestions helped a-lot in finalising colours.
Electrical Drawings are very clear and easy to understand.
Colour doc, Tender Doc and Quote should be reviewed internally before sharing with Customer as they are found to be not in sync.
Overall, good experience so far.

Azeem A.

Azeem A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Despite starting trouble, off to a good start

Happy with the service

Carlisle home managed to find suitable home and land package for our budget in a short time frame. We are very pleased with the appointments that we had as we are living in the out of the state. Also, we are quite happy with the final cost with all our upgrades.
Thank you so much for supporting to choose our dream home and really appreciated.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always available to answer any questions

We were lucky to be able to view the display home, view the colour charts and pay our deposit prior to the current restrictions in Victoria. Since then all contact has been electronic, Carlisle have made this process very easy and have always been available to answer any questions. We are now just waiting on our land to title before moving forward. Excited to see our new home take shape over the next few months.

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives