Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 5 of 212)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.8 (1,798)

Great experience throughout!

It’s my first time building and both consultants who have helped me from the initial first consult to the colour appointment have been so helpful and informative. They’ve made it a seamless process as possible from the get-go and although it’s been a somewhat stressful process from the start for myself, Carlisle has reduced that stress on the building side of things and been so pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend to all my family and friends

PBK

PBKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply Excellent!!!

We had our color & electrical appointments week ago. We thought Negin was very pleasant, knowledgeable, good listener and knew exactly how we picture our future home.
She helped & guided us to think differently in-terms of better efficient cost saving options.
We were lucky to have her involve in both color & electrical appointments.
So far we are enjoying the journey with Carlise.

Johnson

JohnsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour and Electrical Appointment A Breeze!!!

Great experience

Colour selection appointment was over in about 3 hours or so as we had done our homework before hand, consultant was friendly and welcoming, knowledgeable about the products and helpful in making decisions.
We were slightly over initial budget, but that was not a big issue. Construction has not yet started but I am looking forward to my new home

Lea

LeaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service!

We are very happy working with Carlisle for our second home. It's been a while since we bought our first property and Carlisle was able to guide us with the whole process. They are professional and you'll get a quick response to any of your queries. Thank you for a great experience!

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Home Buyer

During the signing stage of our contract our partner and I were quite worried about the whole process and making sure everything was correct and what we had initially asked for. [Name Removed] from the Carlisle team at Clyde was amazing in making sure everything was perfect and all our questions were answered and nerves were calmed before we signed out contract. [Name Removed] was fantastic at answering all of our questions and we would gladly work with her again.

Superb customer service!

We are very excited and happy to be working with Carlisle Homes for our first house. Our experience with them has been great thus far. Customer service is second to none. All the consultants were very kind and professional. From colour to electrical and overall aspect of the house construction, Carlisle Homes explained everything in detail and they were there every step of the process. We are very confident with Carlisle Homes and their services can’t be faulted so far. That being said, we can’t thank everyone enough and we are super excited with our first home journey. Highly recommended!

Tarnya M.

Tarnya M.Southwest, VIC

First home buyer

I am extremely happy with the service provided by Carlisle Homes. I have been in contact with two people so far and they couldn’t have been more helpful if they tried. Always there to answer any questions and go above and beyond for me. So grateful to have had such amazing people to work with on this.
I am currently only up too the contract stage, but if it is anything like the service up until this point I’m sure it will be amazing!
So far between style and price, no one should go past Carlisle. So happy!

Excellent experience

We have just completed the stage of colour selection. We have had a great experience so far with Carlisle, especially with the colour selection consultant who provided excellent service to choose a right colour. She is very knowledgeable and well understand what customers achieve. Happy with the outcome from the colour selection.

Exceptional Customer Service

We opted for the Easy Living product for our investment property. Both the Sales Consultant and Sales Support staff located in Eliston Estate were brilliant in handling and helping us navigate our contracts and home design. We could not have asked for a better experience. Will highly recommend staff and Carlisle.

Carlisle Homes - Easy Living Clyde

[Name Removed] from Easy Living @ Clyde was great. There is no one else I would recommend, down to earth, professional and supportive. We haven't completed the build as yet, however so far it has been great. The team at Carlise Homes have been wonderful - buying a first home can be daunting - they help you end to end with any questions you have.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Highly impressed with the service I got so far

A friend of mine recommended Carlisle Homes to me as I was impressed with what he got. Being our 1st home we wanted a developer that is reputed and can deliver on time and with a fixed cost. We zeroed in on Carlisle due to that. Starting from our 1st visit to the color selection that experience so far is rewarding. [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] were very considerate and handled our ignorance being 1st home buyer quite diligently. Hoping to get our 1st home on or before time.

Colour Appointment and Experience

So Far good experience very professional ,responsive and simple process.
Lot of inclusions in base price
Help full staff.
Highly recommend .
Im building easy living and looking forward for next journey .
No hidden costs everything clear and process in place .
Time management are very good , reply to any questions by email or phone

Homemakers

HomemakersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Home buying made easy

After weeks of confusion sorting through first home options we walked into Carlisle at Eliston & everything came together. The floor plan,facade & inclusions perfect. Warm friendly atmosphere & knowledgeable, respectful staff. Guidance without pressure so refreshing from the Sales person to the Sales support for inclusions Looking forward to our journey with Carlisle.

Excellent builders

Well done!
We are very happy with their services the builder is very professional and on time and faithful to the job. It’s pleasure working with you all I had no problems at all. My house was completely done to what I was promised and it was quick.
Keep it up

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Quick response to all queries. Excellent customer service

Not applicable as construction is not starting yet. But in terms of customer service there is no doubt that they are helpful people. He and his team are very straightforward and can do people. They give advise if necessary specially with your choice of upgrades and money matters. Good luck Carlisle Easy living!

Karool

KaroolVictoria

Enjoying the building process

We are currently in the design stage. Our experience was really good since the beginning when we decide to see some Carlisle display homes even when we were almost deciding for another builder. We loved the designs we saw, we had a good experience with the people that assist us in the place, and then working with the Sales Consultant was excellent. Working today with the Design Consultant was very productive. Really happy with our decision for Carlisle to build our home.

Duy Tran

Duy TranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good!

Although my build has not yet started, my expectations by far has been outstanding.The process has been transparent as informative.Thank you all for the wonderful customer service received which has been second to none. The employee during my colour appointment was factual, helpful and gave me confidence with such expertise.

Colour Selection

Our Colour selection at Spectra with our design consultant was fantastic today, very knowledgeable, informative and absolutely delightful. Not quite enough choices and the upgrades were a little on the pricey side. Carlisle Homes were very professional and courteous in dealing with any concerns or issues we had and dealt with them very promptly. I would highly recommend as a builder and look forward to the rest of our journey throughout the build process.

T.Beard

T.BeardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very honest and helpful

This is my first building experience and they have simplified everything so much, are very knowledgeable, honest and extremely helpful. I will review again when I sign my contract, during construction and post handover to share my full experience. However as it stands I am extremely happy I’ve chosen Carlisle Homes and would again

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team,

We are considering to build a double story affinity range home.

However we would like to put laminate flooring instead of carpet.

Would Carlisle allow this both downstairs and upstairs?

Thank you.

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives