Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 6 of 145)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring
    4.8 (1,412)

Alexia

AlexiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely wonderful to deal with

I was referred to by a friend and definitely not disappointed.
[Name Removed] was super professional, welcoming and explained things really well for us newbies.
We then dealt with [Name Removed] who was just as wonderful.
They were both very patient and talked us through the cost and what to expect.
I would recommend Carlisle Homes to anyone!!
Well done Team!!

jins v.

jins v.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome experience with Carlisle Homes

The color selection is the most exciting and nervous part, our colour consultant was very friendly and she made our job hassle free. Also got great support from our CLE. I am currently at pre construction stage really excited and looking forward my building journey with Carlisle.Thanks for the support team Carlisle.

HSD

HSDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Experience

The colour selection is most exciting and nervous part actually, The consultant for us was amazing. She was very supportive with us for the colour selection. She advised us on the things , that are cost effective and beneficial for us. Thanks a lot
we can’t wait to see everything come together in building stage.

Saket A.

Saket A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service by [Name Removed] & [Name Removed]

- First time I met [Name Removed] and gave my requirement she gave her whole to match what I was looking for
- I really appreciate in first attempt she was able to understand what I am looking for and got in my budget
- [Name Removed] was very supportive and patient on the quotation
- A very good deal I got by paying just 2k till construction starts
- [Name Removed] & [Name Removed] were very helpful to clear all my doubts
- [Name Removed] & [Name Removed] went out of the way to fulfill my request related to changes I required and got it approved from technical team which is highly appreciated

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Amazing Service

The customer service has been exceptional. Their processes have given me peace of mind knowing that I'm working with a quality builder. The Client Liaison Executive I've been working with has been absolutely amazing. Couldn't be happier with everything so far and I hope to build again with Carlisle Homes very soon! I recommend them all family and friends.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Awesome color selection

The colour selection is most exciting and nervous part actually, The two consultants for us were amazing. They were very supportive in quickly providing us the selection. They advised us on the ones that most cost effective or beneficial as per our desire. Thanks!!!
we cannot wait to see everything come together.

Wendy V.

Wendy V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour selections

The colour selection went very smoothly. Was looked after by [Name Removed] and so glad for her help. She was very knowledgeable and gave us great options with colours and gave her opinions honestly which we really loved as we could be quite indecisive and she gave us the nudge when needed which was great. We also asked her many questions and she was glad to answer them. She was very friendly and always reassured us as we were quite nervous. Highly recommend [Name Removed]!

Building with Carlisle Homes

The colour selection process was made a breeze and the assistance I was given throughout has been wonderful. The whole process of building can be stressful, However, Carlisle homes have made it much easier. I am currently at the pre-construction phase, and I am so excited to begin this journey with Carlise and look forward for what's to come

Building our first home with Carlisle Homes

My family and I are very excited to finalise our building contract and commence our journey to start building our first new home.We are very grateful with our CLE / Colour Selection team for help and assistance with getting all last changes. Her recommendations were spot on and helped us to resolve our doubts during the contract appointment.
We thank Carlisle for assigning us knowledgeable consultants with an outstanding customer service.

Anshul

AnshulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service during the PWC and HIA

This is my 2nd home with Carlisle, and they haven’t disappointed. First of all the selection process is seamless and very easy. Kosta, our pre sales was great both times. He helped select the right plan that fits out land and also very good with advise. Then during selection Chantelle was great, gave the right advise.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Mandip Singh

Mandip SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Build experience so far

All costs were provided upfront. From sales executive to CLE everyone is professional and have good understanding and knowledge of the whole building industry. My experience so far has been absolutely incredible.I have asked many questions many times and had answers provided very quickly. The colour selection appointment was well organised and laid out.

John_P

John_PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Customer Service

We're fortunate to be assisted by a great Carlisle team as we go through the journey of building our first home. From interactions with our sales consultant for the tender to signing of building contract, they made sure the experience was seamless and pleasing in spite of the many clarifying questions from an inexperienced/first home buyer.

Jayson

JaysonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience with colour selection

Went to colour selection it was a good experience with [Name Removed], she was very supportive and helped with selecting matching items, explained things every time we asked. We spend multiple hours going through each section one by one with variety of options to select from. There was also an item incorrectly charged in tender, she followed it up for us to ensure we were correctly charged. Highly recommended.

Angelina

AngelinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Building our first home with Carlisle Homes

We are very grateful with our CLE for her help and assistance with getting all last changes done before signing off the contract. Her recommendations were spot on and helped us to resolve our doubts during the contract appointment.

Namit

NamitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn’t ask for more ...

Contrary to first visit where we were overwhelmed by the choices available, the experience with colour selection appointment was smooth ride ....

The online tools SPECTRA online & 360 tour made it really easy in making choices and do our prep work

The staff was really professional in recommending the best as per our desire

Thanks to staff at Carlisle in making our home building experience a memorable

Dee

Deeasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Rose

Roseasked

It has been 6 months since we moved into our house and we still have outstanding issues from the water leak we had in our kitchen. Since the beginning of the year, Carlisle Homes had forgotten about their responsibility to check progress on these issues. We were out of kitchen for over 3 weeks from Nov-Dec 2020 and they didn’t reimbursed the whole meal allowance that was promised. Now the Construction Manager and his Manager is denying the conversation we had about it. Also not getting any updates on what they will do next and when they are planning to fix all other outstanding issues. Can someone please direct me on how to deal with these liars? Is there anyone here with the same experience as we did? Thanks

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question.

As you are aware our construction team have been working closely with you to get all items addressed at your home. The outstanding items have been organised for this week which you have been made aware of.

In regards to your Kitchen and food allowance items, an amount per day was provided to you by our construction management team which has been reimbursed to your nominated account.

If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,