Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 6 of 9)

Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Yasemin S
Yasemin SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy to build with Carlisle

Choosing Carlisle was the best decision my partner and I made. Being first home owners, it was daunting choosing a builder, but not once have we rethought our decision to build with Carlisle. From the get go, everyone we have come in contact with from Carlisle have been incredibly supportive and very clear with the information they have provided - and if they were unsure of anything, they would get back to us with exact information as quickly as possible. Our Client Liaison Executive has always been easy to contact and ready to answer any questions we may have (and there have been many) and made the build process so much easier. We will definitely be recommending Carlisle Homes to our family and friends.

Cromwell
CromwellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We got what we wanted!

Carlisle is delivering what they promised. Everyone in Carlisle from signing up to the field supervisor has been very helpful. Especially [name removed] our Client Liaison Executive has always been on top of everything. She made every process easy to understand. I will recommend Carlisle homes to all my family and friends.

Gopalakrishnan
GopalakrishnanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Excellent service from the start till date.Happy with progress updates every week. Build has started on time and into final stage with in 3 months.Very helpful and cooperative to our delay in payment processing (Due to bank delays). Overall very happy so for (into the final stage) with build process.
Home Design: Tennyson 25
Project no:J1011766

Vik
VikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and excellent progress so far

So far our experience with Carlisle has been a smooth ride starting from signing the contract, color selection process and the build start. Our CLE was informative and was helpful in choosing our colors and always replied to our email on Time. I think we got one of the best site supervisor who looked after the build so far. He was always available for site visits with advance notice and was able to rectify the issues that have been identified to far. We excited for our first home and expecting it to be completed by mid next November

Alexander Ould
Alexander OuldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience Thus Far

Our experience so far with Carlisle Homes has been a very positive one. Our CLE has been friendly, accommodating and responsive, and our Site Supervisor equally so.
We are being kept up to date on a regular basis and any queries I have raised have been responded to. Happy Customer :)

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Srdan S.
Srdan S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience with Carlisle so far

Extremely Dedicated

Akharaphat
AkharaphatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service

We chose the Carinya16 design (J1012985).
A pleasure to have such a caring and helpful team of workers in our new first home as we deserves by. So relieved to find such a treasure to kindly consult with! and great communication! Many thanks to them all. Melton service team since April.

Perfect builder

Really good builder, my property has been managed very well so far. Now I am waiting slab done end of this month. My property supervisor contacts me regularly to update the process. The final cost is similar of the estimated cost. Easy living made very easy for me. I have recommended to my friend as well. Really good!

Vijay
VijaySydney, NSW

very quick and efficient builders.

Staff at Carlisle home are very professional and helpful. I think my home would be completed much before I have anticipated. I receive pictures of my building on a regular basis. supervisor call me every week to update the progress which gives me peace of mind. staff at Carlisle home are knowledgeable about the entire process of the building. I haven't spend anything over my budget.

Good builder to choose!

We choose to visit Carlisle after hearing a recommendation from some friends and we are very happy to have Carlisle build our first house. Our sale consultant [name removed] was very helpful in assisting us to choose the design and upgrade packages. The paperwork process is fast and we are happy with the building process so far.

dave r.
dave r.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth Sailing

Kamaljeet Kaur
Kamaljeet KaurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carlisle the best

Staff members are very nice. They deal very well. I am fully satisfied. Will surely recommend people in future. Helped a lot in interior and exterior colour and designing. I like Carlisle display homes . At least we can have imagination of our new house how it looks like. Thanks to all staff.

this perfect

we have build the house before and we very happy and finish it finish early than we expect we have nice house no any issues all the staff was excellent. They helped us to easily pick a great house including colours and designs. They were really organised, they always informed us and updated us on our home.

Other Home Builders

Finished the house in quick time as they promised

Initially [name removed] and [name removed] (sales) helped me selecting easy living house including the colours and all the electrical work required. Once I have signed and agreed the quote they have sent [name removed] (construction admin). I have received a quality of customer service and house construction progress is really good as I compared to my previous house with Eight homes.

Aims
AimsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good so far!

Get quotes

Great product and Excellent customer service

Very happy with the product(Macan 23) and the service supplied by Carlisle Homes so far. First initial contacts were [name removed] and [name removed] and they were very helpful and understood needs of a first home buyer. Currently I am working with [name removed] and I would like thank her for her professionalism and fast response.

Great work guys and can't wait until see my brand new home!!!!

MattandNicole
MattandNicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Construction has just started and we couldn’t be happier with our experience so far. Our sales consultant was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. The Colour selection was a day we’d really been looking forward to and our colour consultant didn’t disappoint! She made the day run so smoothly and gave some really good input when we were stuck on selections. We were really happy with a lot of the standard inclusions and standard category products too which helped us keep to our budget. Our CLE has been amazing, her communication and level of customer service made the pre construction process stress free. We can’t wait for our dream home to be finished!

Sanjeewa
SanjeewaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CBSU 60948/201900570/0

Very happy with Carlisle homes and really recommend to others.
Always good communications with building supervisor and administration for better outcome.
The new showroom is just amazing.
We have a fantastic experience with them.
The Carlisle Connect is very handy and useful tool.

Faeem
FaeemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service by Carlisle

We are building a house with Carlisle. The administrative support has been wonderful. They have been very respectful. The building supervisor kept us updated with the work every week and has been very friendly throughout. He has been going with the construction work on timely manner. The administrative staff responded our queries promptly. We will recommend Carlisle homes builder to others. We have a fantastic experience with them.

John C
John CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Enjoying the experience.

We have had a very pleasant experience building with Carlisle, from deciding on a floor plan right through to construction.
We were walked through our selections and given great advice on all products and upgrades.
Always kept up to date on our build by our client liaison executive, quick reply’s to any questions we had.
Our site supervisor is very helpful, letting us know how each stage of our build is going.
Overall very happy we chose to build with Carlisle.
Final cost is around what we expected it to be.

Moh
MohGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed So Far!

vijendra c.
vijendra c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with Carlisle builder

I am building with Carlisle home. Very satisfied so far with builder. Some of the thing after contract I want to change but they denied. So read the contract with carefully and check the things what you want to include they are in contract. Color selection was limited at display centre. Carlisle Builder they should have more variety at display centre.

S Mathai and D Philip
S Mathai and D PhilipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Job

Our experience with Carlisle homes has been really good so far.We have just completed frame stage and no mejor issues identified .Great service from sales consultant, colour selection team, CLE and SS. We are updated on time by CLE and SS .Everything is going so good and stressless. Thanks to Carlisle for doing great job.

Excellent customer service

When we started looking for builder to build our investment property we found CARLISLE HOMES staff very helpful to find the perfect home.After signing the contract CLE and colour selection team have been amazing! Site supervisor made the build process of our home effortless and quick. The build quality and requirements have been up to our standard and fixing any minor issue with very efficient way. CLE and Site Supervisor informed us about the project time to time as we are living another city. Can't recommend them enough to everyone out there.

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives