Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 7 of 114)

Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.6 (1,811)

Design Made Easy

I'd been given so much feedback on how overwhelming the colour selection process is. My Design Consultant took time to understand my preferences and then presented just a few options for me to consider, all within my preferences. The knowledge provided was helpful and made the decision making easier and less stressful. The attention to service was appreciated - the cups of tea through the process and patience while I made my selections. Thank you

Mustansir Y.
Mustansir Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome End to End Service !

I compared various builders on Product review.com and then I visited Display Houses of number of Builders. I met sales reps of a few of Builders as well. Eventually we decided to go with Carlisle homes. They have extremely professional, smooth and calm Sales, Architect, Construction Designers and Electrical Designer Teams. They have a very clear & crisp process of taking you through the design process of building your houses. They have a large variety of display houses based on different designs and themes, which helps you alot in selecting the home of your choice.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

We haven't started building our home as yet but the service we have received so far has been great from the team at Clyde North. Most of our communication was on the phone and emails as we were in lockdown but this didn't stop us getting the service that we needed.

R J.
R J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Experience!

We were referred by a family friend and I am glad we chose Carlisle. Our CLE has been amazing from day 1! Very helpful and always replying to my emails and on top of it all the time. Makes us feel at ease for sure :)

So far happy with the experience. Looking forward for the build to start.

Eleonora and Trevor
Eleonora and TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

[Name Removed] was very helpful and professional, very pleasant to work with. Had a great experience. Had a great knowledge of colours and textures that would suite our house, and she was happy to help with any enquiry we had. We would definitely be happy to work with her again in the future.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Colour our lives

Our first appointment to decide on colours and textures for the new house. It was an awesome experience from start to finish. [Name Removed] guided us in the process and provide excellent advice of what does and doesn't go together. We were not pressured and the pace was just fast enough not to get bogged down in the details.

J.KEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent color selection experience with our design consultant

We just did our color selection this week. It was a pleasure to meet one of the most patient, experienced and professional design consultants to go through everything with our choices.
All our changes and quesitons were noted and answered in details with professional manner. Can't wait to start our build.

Great experience

So far our parents feedback for their colour appointment with [Name Removed] has been faultless. We are a family of 4 and English is their second language which means my sister and I had to do a lot of translating. She was really patient with my parents who had different ideas and colour schemes. [Name Removed] gave us her thoughts and ideas and helped us choose what would match with this and that. I’d happily refer [Name Removed] to any customers!

RANJODH S.
RANJODH S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic experience and excellent support to choose dream colors

We had appointment with [Name Removed]. She was super helpful and with very knowledge and experience. She helped us a lot in selecting all the components for our dream home. We would like to THANK her and definitely recommend her for colour selection. Everything was very organised and smooth during our appointment.

Dheeraj R.
Dheeraj R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience !

It has been an amazing experience so far with Carlisle Homes. Their process of bringing onboard new customer is really smooth. We have started our journey of getting our first house constructed with them and we are nothing but confident that Carlisle will deliver as per their promise. I would like to thank all the people that have worked with us so far. Nathan from Sales, Tash from Design and Kate from Customer
Experience. All are very knowledgable and hard working and made sure that we understand everything properly. Looking forward to the next steps.

Product review - Excellent service and extremely happy

So happy with overall experience with Carlisle homes. Just had the colour selection recently. The consultant has been fabulous and made the process so easy. Communication has been great and followed up everything we asked in a professional manner. Love everything including design and colours chosen, so excited for build.

Mags Moodley
Mags MoodleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Colour selection was a delightful experience

We had our colour selection appointment in person at Spectra. Our design consultant, [Name Removed], was friendly, engaging and extremely patient. We were given the opportunity to express our vision for the new build but were always guided by her wealth of knowledge and experience to refine our choices. This was sincerely appreciated given the wide array of products, materials, colours and textures that were available for selection. Our questions were answered honestly and with as much detail as possible. If our delightful experience on the day is a precursor to the build process, then we have found a winner with Carlisle Homes. I look forward to communicating our experience as we progress with the project.

Good experience so far

For colour selection, CarlisleHomes provide very good service. It's a long day selecting everything but the lady helping us was really experienced, helpful and patient.

It would be better if Carlisle allow us to visit the color show room a few more times before doing the colour selection, especially the tiles/flooring area. Or provide full list of tile category and item prices, then we can make more decision before we attend the colour selection.

Sona
SonaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect guidance through the selection!

I am extremely happy with our colour selection appointment today. Colour consultant constantly guide us through the selection making the whole process smooth. A perfect step by step process that helped us design our own house with some expert advise on colour scheme from the consultant. Looking forward to see our dream home in real!

Anupama Pasam
Anupama PasamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Virtual Colour Selection Appointment

I was hesitant to do colour selections virtually but my colour consultant made the whole process easy with her knowledge, patience and impeccable communication. She answered all our questions and gave us plenty of time to make decisions. I am extremely happy with the experience, thank you for a lovely pre-build experience.

JJJ2021
JJJ2021Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful & Experienced Design Consultant

Virginia K
Virginia KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive introduction to our new home.

As first time builders in an older age bracket we approached our colour selection with Carlisle Homes with some trepidation, however after our consult with our Design Consultant we feel much more confident and reassured about our choices and the overall look of the home. The number of choices that needed to be made was greatly assisted by the experience and expertise of our Design Consultant. She was able to show us a variety of options in all areas and remained patient and supportive at all times. Thank you for a successful day.

Great Experience

We received excellent advice for site selection from Carlisle even before we had signed the contract. The colour selection process was very efficient, well managed and our design consultant made us feel at home and answered all our newbie questions to the best of our satisfaction. Very Highly Recommended Builder!

eden
edenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An enjoyable colour selection experience

We just had our colour selection appointment and our Design Consultant is so knowledgeable in her field that everything went smoothly.
Her expertise on color combinations have helped me and my husband to integrate our color choices. Otherwise, a long story (lol).
A very good and enjoyable experience so far.
A big thanks to our Design Consultant.

Kannan T

Great Experience With Sales , Colour & CLE Consultants

Chanuka L.
Chanuka L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Virtual Color Selection Process

This is our first time building and so far building with Carlisle Homes has been a great experience. Our contact at the display houses was great and helped us throughly through the inital process. Our design consultant at our colour appointment was also very good and though through zoom it was difficult she made it work very well. She was accomodating and very patient and helped us through our selection. Her advice throughout the appointment made it much easier to make certain choices and even after she has answered continued to answer any questions we have. A very pleasant experience thus far.

S Gupta
S GuptaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great virtual experience

We are just at the colour stage. Due to pandemic, we had to attend the virtual colour appointment instead. I have been zooming / video conferencing for almost a year now due to pandemic, and do not prefer virtual appointments, especially for $700k spend. However, [Name Removed] made it really easy for us to select materials and colours. It was a seamless experience.

Vikramjit Singh Rana
Vikramjit Singh RanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Experience with Carlisle Homes

We chose Carlisle Homes to build our first home and the experience has been great so far. We are nearing the end of construction and everything has been managed pretty well. We are always informed about things going on and hoping the build quality of the house is as good as the staff.

Sal
SalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good color selection experience

As a first-time building process, it was a good and nice experience, apart from being a bit fast for first-time building, so I thank [Name Removed] as she helped us and made it easy with her advice and help.

Upgrade prices, in general, was high than our expectation, so we had to minimize it as much as we can.

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives