Carlisle Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

karan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repair. Warranty report

Warranty check and report was done on July 2021 and now its August 2022 and repair still not done. I am keep on getting ask same thing again from the different people. Every time I am dealing with them the person I was dealing with before or who was working on file file either left or gone on Maternity leave. At one point I got told that all the repairs been completed where they had no proof. Now they can’t find their own report. Please be aware.

karan B.

Hi I have sent the detailed email and it’s been one week since last someone spoken to me. What is going on.

Hi Karan B,
As you are aware our Warranty Manager has been booked to attend early next week.
Carlisle Management

Abhilash
AbhilashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible post handover

VivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refused a Full refund after Carlisle decide they can't build on my property

• +1Thumbnail
Tracey
TraceyWestern District, VIC

Painters didn't use drops sheets

• +4Thumbnail
  • Flooring

Jovi
JoviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service and poor compliant to repair issues

Maajed
MaajedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible at Warranty issues

Nilesh N
Nilesh NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never build with Carlisle Terrible experience

I wouldn't recommend anyone to build with Carlisle, I had lots of issues with this builder, very poor quality and very poor workmanship. See what has happened just after 3 years. Render bubbling and used wrong material. I was following up this issue since last year June. One of the warranty inspector came and promised to fix this issue and now they are ignoring even they are not replying to my emails. If you want to build a better quality home, build with someone else, never ever build with Carlisle

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
Ashok

Initially great service to sign documents later not keep reading

Very impressed with their initial customer service, but after paying the deposit, the sales consultant came up with the lies, as the terms and conditions for the discount they offered me as my land title got delayed but I'm still within 18 months of lock-in price rate what CH. I'm currently dealing with the Issue resolution team and potentially raising a complaint to external authorities. Hopefully, they resolve peacefully and make my building journey enjoyable. I'll keep updating my review once I receive the outcome of my internal complaint. Thank you.

• Build StagePre-Construction

Funke O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Flexibility is a no with Carlisle

We signed our contract with Carlisle back in April. The land has not titled and we want to do a post contract variation. The CLE said no without reviewing it with her managers. I informed her that Carlisle does post contact variation and she insists they don’t. We are happy to pay for the variation fee but she said no. I request to speak to her managers and they came back to inform me that management is not available for 2 days. CLE has not been helpful. This is not a good experience for us at all and we are not happy with the ways things are handled

Funke O.

There is a clause on my contract that states that I can vary the building which I will be attaching to this message. It is in the clause 23 of my contract. If I cannot request for variation why was that clause added to my contract??

SurajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tiling is horrible

The workmanship for tiling is terrible, Carlisle had mentioned it would be fixed which was 2 years back based on the final inspection report. Warranty Manager claims the grout is consistent based on the attached pictures. I would definitely seeking legal advise on this as I do not see it being consistent with grout Charred Ash 287.

Happy to attach photographs of downpipes not connected to the storm water system which was detected after I moved in and concreted the perimeter around the house, I had to take out the concrete to find the down pipe which was left sticking into the soil. Air con filter never fitted, and a whole number of others.

charlene maGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Change from 5 stars to 1 star

Nalaka AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't even approach this builder, beyond terrible....!!!

Worst customer service experience

Kirk
KirkVictoria

From good to terrible

After 4 years from settlement I have doors that don’t close in bathrooms which carslise advised it’s not there problem anymore , some repairs which were done by Carlisle have comeback again and they won’t fix them . I have a hole cut in my garage roof that has been left for 3 weeks and have not returned to fix the leak on pipe damaging garage ceiling and this is the second time in 3 months with this issue . Not good enough . The new inspection supervisor wont take his shoes off in brand new houses as he has issues with his foot , best you don’t send him then as the issues are inside the bloody houses.

• Structural Integrity
santo joyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All works done by contractors and never owns up

I had them built my first home. I am happy for anyone to come to my home to view or speak to you over the phone. The kitchen backsplash tiles are different colors . Said its not a defect and closed the case. For two years my garage is filling up with water every time it rains. They said the level is acceptable and closed the case. Site mangers come and just yell at you so you wont call them again. Be careful and check everything before the site is handed over because once you do the final payment they dont care about you

santo joy

No one expects a leaking garage door so I am unsure what experience your company provides to the customers.