Carlisle Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Flooring

Satwant Singh
Satwant SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour Selection Appointment

Thanku George was my color Selection consultant she is very professional, response time was very quick.

She helped me get exactly what I was looking for. Very committed to great service and is very friendly, her work ethic was awesome .

I am giving a 4 star because I had an electric selection appt the same day, the girl who did the electrical plan rushed her work, didn’t provide me much ideas or plans.
She didn’t really put in effort or time in the appt which disappointed me.

• Electrical & Lighting

Jessica K.
Jessica K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Living Carlisle Home Build

Hola
HolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and Amazing Experience

We had a great experience during our colour selection, although it was a bit overwhelming. The consultant was energetic and took her time to explain in details. She was able to guide us during our decision making. The receptionist was friendly and welcoming as well.

Sunilkumar T.
Sunilkumar T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Experience and a great service

Carlisle offers Very good home designs . We almost liked every design which was suiting to our land size. Customer services was good and prompt responses.
So we locked the price by paying the required initial deposit. But unfortunately due to COVID and other impacts on the construction industry they had to revise my quote and remove the agreed promotion such has evaporative cooling.
However, I understood the situation and paid the additional amount so they would continue to deliver the best home without compromising the quality.

Hetal M.
Hetal M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour appointment

Spectra has a wide selection of products. Impressed to see all display but at the same it is quite overwhelming for a first time builder. Carlisle staff has been very helpful. Two things we recommend. Color selection appointment should be for two days and Spectra visit should be open for two days in a week rather than just on Sunday.

• Incentivised Review No
Sachin JoshiVictoria

Good Experience with Sales, Color Selection, Loan Studio Process and Staff

Sachin Joshi

Thanks to you ! guys, looking forward to work with you all at Carlisle in building our first home. I am counting on the good vibes i have always got at Carlisle and their staff.

Shashank
ShashankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new home construction experience

I was happy with Carlilse with my build process, my CLA and supervisor were very helpful and supportive throughout my build process.

The only difficulty I am phasing now with the defects occurred after handover, In my house at many places the heavy cracks occurred and Carlise is monitoring that for 12 months and until the land movement is not getting settled as they said to me.

I'll post later about my experience with Carlise on the new build/3 month's inspection issues and for their post-handover services.

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

Perfect very impressive

Need more colour browse appointments, it is very confusing to choose the colours in a day. Need more help and suggestions from the colour browse staff. Colours were very limited wish there were more inclusion in the Affinity Luxe promotione.

Carlisle M.Carlisle HomesSend a private message

Colour picking appointment was great!

Our colorist was really nice and quite good at helping us navigate what colors went well together. She made the it all very enjoyable and had some great suggestions.
I think for the whole experience though it would have been beneficial if the 'visualizer' app that Carlisle has was up to date with all the color and material options. You spend a lot of time on the app putting different things together only to find out that they may not be available or there were options not available on the app that are at the showroom.

APM
APMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good experience

We are at the colour selection stage (i.e. cannot comment about the build as it has not started yet. The Colour Selection appointment went well. It was well organised, but we felt that there was a lot to cover in one day. We went to the appointment well prepared, yet we had to rush through the selection process to cover the entire selection.

Adeleye A.
Adeleye A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coluor selection review

We had our colour selection last week and it was a smooth Experience. Our Consultant demonstrated immense knowledge about interior designing and worked with us to create a perfect colour theme for both interior, exterior and other gadgets. We tried to keep the add ons to budget size and this was achieved as there was no imposing of items on us. The beginning has been good so far and I hope the entire process goes smoothly as well. Reception was also very welcoming .

Aldrin Jose
Aldrin JoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our new home in Australia

Timeline during construction was on time. Materials are same during colour selection. Few issues during transition such as delay of oven due to covid issue delivery which are escalated and resolved. Explained and discussed during handover the important matters during the first three months which is very helpful. So far all went well.

• Build StagePost-Construction

Superb!

I have started my building journey with Carlisle since last year and so far so happy with the team
Both [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] were helpful and accommodating. Highly recommended
Email and information were prompt
Carlisle staff were patience with us in all the changes that we require to make our new home comfortable to cater for our needs.

Great experience with Carlisle Homes

Tahir
TahirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience with Carlisle

My experience with [Name Removed] on Color Appointment was great. Carlisle's team is really professional and easy going. though the color appointment was a bit overwhelming however, color and electrical consultant were very supportive and experience make the whole process smooth. professionalism of Carlisle team right from day one till date is really good. looking forward completing the tender and contract process in coming days.