• Build Stage
    4.8 (1,676)

Madiha D.

Madiha D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience

Finally we have our first home and that too from Carlisle homes easy living. From the sales consultant to CLE and SS we had an amazing team. Not a single day we regretted our decision. Smooth transition with no drama. Total build time 2 months. Very helpful and cooperative team. I waited for our house to be completed to write my over all experience. Our CLE was helpful throughout the building period. First SS was changed in 3 weeks but another one took over the job seamlessly and kept the momentum same. Overall very happy and satisfied. I hope they keep the same customer service after the hand over.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Kaur G.

Kaur G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

T-range customer

Since the day we walked into a Carlilse Display house, we knew we were building with them. Practical floor plans and excellent customer service. From the sales consultant to our CLE we have the nicest things to say about them. Very cooperative and professional. From the inclusions to the prices, our final quote is what we expected. This is our first house with Carlilse and definitely not the last.

Shasindu

ShasinduGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy day with colour selections

I had my colour selection and it was a very easy experience. I was preparing for a very long, taxing day but the team at Carlisle Homes made the experience very straight forward. The suggestions and tips by the team were very helpful and I personally would recommend to friends and family

Construction End DateApril 2021

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Easy living package: Easy colour selection

We had a good experience with Carlisle Homes teams in Pakenham. [name removed] guided us the easy living options in detail; for inclusions and possible upgrades. The wall which has all these options made it even easier to pick the range we want. They also replied promptly whenever we wanted to contact and we find it is a fulfilling experience.

Build StagePre-Construction

Colour appointment and electric appointment was awesome. The staff were so helpful.

The colour appointment was quite good. The staffs for colour and electric appointment were so knowledgeable and helpful as well. It went quite well in relation to the time as well. We didn’t face any issue during the time of our colour appointment. It was an awesome experience for us.

Dhiraj Gaonkar

Dhiraj GaonkarGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent Support & fast response

We are thankful for the sales consultant for the support given to us. They're both very patient with us in answering all our questions. They were very easy to work with. Highly recommend Carlisle Homes! Thanks to great service of Carlisle team for fast responding, patient in explaining, and assisting us

Absolutely amazing - Tender presenter

[Name Removed] - My tender presenter was so supportive and cooperative. Since I have been in touch with CH, I have found her the most supportive person as she was very through and understanding. She was able to help me with the changes I wanted to make. Thank you again [Name Removed].

Premnath Gopal

Premnath GopalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly, Responsive and Helpful Colour Selection

We had our colour selection day and it was a wonderful experience. This was a whole day process and with clear discussion with expert colour team providing tips, suggestion and support which made us the whole process very easy.

In short I will recommend anyone to have their home build from Carlisle and make the house look great with having Carlisle Colour Selection process.

Build StageMid-Construction

Excellent support from Easyliving team

Building your home is stressful, no matter how much big is your budget. We had horrible experience with Metricon at final stages of the contract signing. On the contras, we find Carleslie home is genuine want to listen to the customer, customize based on customer limitations and very well communicated throughout the whole process. We are very happy with Carleslie Home (Easy living) team support, they deserve to be the best!!!

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Construction End DateJuly 2021

Fast in Response, Friendly Team and Excellent Service

Sophisticated system; virtual tours and meeting with Carlisle team helped me a lot in making my decision, color selection till contract signing. Thanks to great service of Carlisle team for fast responding, patient in explaining, and assisting us till current stage. Hope to experience the same till my home built.

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Raman

RamanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour selection appointment

We had our colour selection appointment with the Sales team Eliston at clyde. We are thankful for the sales consultant and support assigned to us -- they're both very patient with us in answering all our questions. The whole process so far with Easy living Carlisle has been amazing and stress free. Very happy with the outcome so far and looking forward to our build. Highly recommend Carlisle Homes!

Ayantu

AyantuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very friendly team and Straight forward process so far

We are happy that we decided to build with Carlisle after very stressful experiences we had with Metricon at final stages of the contract signing.
Our colour selection process was very easy, as there was so much options to choose in affinity.
Big Thank you to our pre cite manager [Name Removed] for organizing our colour selection process in such a short period and team [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] who helped us to feel supported at the binning of our journey to build our first home.
Its great experience so far.

Construction End DateOctober 2021

Great experience at Colour Selection

We chose EasyLiving for our second build as we had a great experience with them the first time around. We find their process simple and straightforward and love that they offer a fixed price guarantee. I’m happy that they only have a selection of colour schemes because I’d go crazy if I had to choose every single item myself! Our colour selection appointment was a breeze and it was such a pleasure working with our colour consultant for the second time. She was amazing, helpful and patiently guided us again through the process. Looking forward to build start and hoping everything will go smoothly with no major issues.

John D.

John D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour and electrical selection

To whom it may concern,
Me and the wife had our colour and electrical selection yesterday. Overall very happy with the customer service provided from the design consultant and electrical consultant. The design consultant was so helpful she helped me and the wife from the beginning to the very end. Thank you so much!! :)

Claire T.

Claire T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our colour appointment selection was very smooth, customer service at its finest! Thanks Carlisle

We had a wonderful experience so far from the sales department team through our colour selection appointment. All the staff was just wonderful they listen to us and at the same time they guide us to make sure we fully understand everything which we really appreciate as we are a first home buyer. We definitely made the right choice!

Colour and Electrical Selection

My partner and I had our colour and electrical appointments yesterday and we were extremely impressed with the service provided to us. The Design consultant assigned to us was fantastic and she was extremely helpful in helping us make our final decisions. She knew exactly want me wanted and was well prepared ahead of our appointment on the day, which made the entire process so seamless. Overall we had amazing experience. Thanks

Colour Selection

First of all I would like to thank my consultant who was very approachable, knowledgeable and we found her very friendly and helpful. An experience that was expected to take many hours took me only 3 hours as what I invisioned for my future home she understood and gave me colours and designs that were spot on to what I wanted. Thank you so much. Made my experience very enjoyable and easy. Also, thank you for the morning tea and lunch which was not expected.

Tracey

Tracey Victoria

Colour and Electrical Selection review

We had a fantastic experience during our colour and electrical selection. Our design consultant was helpful and patient with us. She understood the look we were trying to achieve and her design experience helped us make the best choices. She was honest with her recommendations and we never felt pressured to make upgrades.

Went so well....

[name removed] was so good during our colour selection, she guided us so well that made it easy for us to choose very good colours. The products that comes in our package is really good, we didn't have to upgrade many things...looking forward to see the actual outcome. Thanks a lot [name removed]

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Natasha

NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour and Electrical Selection Review

My partner and I had our Colour and Electrical Appointment yesterday for our Piermont 27 and were very happy with how it all went! The Design Consultants [names removed] were very friendly and did an amazing job of helping us through each of the selection stages. It took us only 2-3 hours to finish our selections instead of the whole day, which is amazing!
They provided an amazing service - Thanks Carlisle

Johnson

Johnsonasked

Hi,

I would just like to ask if you build on a sloping block?
Ours has a fall of 2.0m.

Hassan
Hassan

It was flat.

Dean
Dean

Hi my land is flat, my friend built on a 300mm slope, the only thing I can Suggest is wait at least a month after the slab is poured before building, for it to settle.

Matt M.
Matt M.

For us had 800 mm slope.

Babi R.

Babi R.asked

How much need deposit for house and package?

rani
rani

We built in the Easy Living range and paid 2k deposit for the build. The land deposit will depend on your developer.

Hi Babi R,

Thank you for your question and for getting in contact with us.

All clients are required to pay a $2000 non refundable deposit when depositing to build with Carlisle Homes.
Once you have gone through the pre-site phase and move to the contract stage you will then be required to pay the remainder of your 5% deposit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to visit one of our many display homes where one of our helpful sales consultants will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Palak Patel

Palak Patelasked

Hi
we bought our house which was 8 months old built by Carlisle homes. After 1 year, cracks start to emerge. Carlisle homes fixed few cracks initially. After few months, new cracks start to merge and today its nearly after 1.5 years those cracks are getting bigger and worse. They give 7 year structural warranty so the inspector took 1 year to take level samples on every corner of the house and asked me to do concrete around the house ( which is ended up doing it ) and gave me list of things to be done outside the house to stop the movement. It looks like the inspector does not want to do fix the cracks and is making issues on the landscaping and other things and refuse to fix the cracks until the issues are not fixed by me. I have already spend $11,000 fixing the issues that they ask me. But still not he refuse to do the job.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives