Carlton Dry

Carlton Dry

See the Best Low Carb Beers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carlton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

IanP
IanPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lacking in taste and flavour

This larger is lacking any discernable hop aroma or flavour.
Very dry with no mouth feel.
Little aftertaste on palate. A beer can be dry, I prefer them to be dry rather than dextrinous, and still possess some character and flavour, true to the style. This beer misses the mark unfortunately.
Bought on tap schooners at Centenary Tavern, Sumner QLD

Purchased in February 2021 at Centenary Tavern for $7.50.

Tim K.
Tim K.Hobart, TAS

330ml go and get f*#^ked

Same price as a 24 375ml cans carton?? Figure that out.

Purchased in March 2020 at BWS Physical store for $48.00.

Myke
MykeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why would anyone buy beer wrapped in PLASTIC

I can’t see any value in yet more plastic to be placed into our environment

Purchased in February 2020.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Watery tasteless fairies for little girls

This beer, like its brother Great Northern is watered down tasteless crap that gives you a headache.

Purchased in November 2019 at BWS Online store for $45.00.

Find out how Carlton Dry compares to other Low Carb Beers

I’m not a fan of the new tops after giving myself a nasty cut opening one .

Not a fan after giving myself a cutting myself after trying to open one and the size of the bottle has been reduced to only 330ml . It’s time to go back to twist top .

Purchased in May 2019.

Disappointed

I can live with the ring pull. But reducing the size is so petty. What did you guys save on this weeks production run? $3.50?? Hahn Super Dry looks alright. Thumbs down

Purchased in January 2019.

Hate the ring pull

Have been drinking dry for a long time. Hate the new ring pull, i have even cut my self on it and the fact the size shrunk but the prices keep going up.

Linz
LinzPerth

Carlton dry and with lime SizeReduction and Ring Pull

Terrible Ring Pull lid

I switched from Carlton Cold to Dry some years ago. I really enjoy the beer. My first experience with the ring pull lid, a substantial amount of my stubby ended up on my clothes. Hate the new lid. To he honest, hadn't noticed the reduced volume but that has now ticked me off as well. I will look around for a new beer unless changed ASAP.

Vince
VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduced size bottles and still same price. Not happy

Used to be a loyal carlton dry drinker. Love the taste. But the bottle sizes have been reduced to a small 330ml bottle while still keeping the price the same. Disgusting! Have switched to Tooheys Ted for that reason alone. Pull ya heads in CUB!

Bez
BezNorthern Region, NSW

Ring pull and volume

Why, don’t get it. Best beer on the market but you have killed a beautiful crisp beer with your ridiculous ring pulls. Not to mention you sneakily reduced volume. Good by Carlton

Hate the ring pull.

I've been drinking carlton dry for a few years now. Its easy to drink and as i try not have gluten its perfect for me. Imagine my disgust when i first tried to pull off the 'easy to pull' top and at least half my beer spilled all over my top. Then again the next beer and the next.

Rip offs

Used to love opening a fresh carlton dry on a hot day but now it's cheap pull tops and 25ml less huge let down.

Lost me a a loyal customer

Forgot the Carlton dry since the changes I have tried TEDs 340mls twist top $38.00 slab good substitute. Not going back.

Carlton Dry stubbies

I’ve been drinking Carlton dry since it’s inception but as soon as they reduced Qty per stubbie and installed stupid ring pull lids myself and at least 12 of my friends are now drinking another brand.
I honestly don’t know where the new generation gets their ideas from. We used to go through 3-4 cartons a week per person. Qty down price up. Good luck CUB