Carlton Dry

Carlton Dry

See the Best Low Carb Beers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carlton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

romeop
romeopSydney, NSW

Used to be 355ml now only 330ml per bottle

I hate companies like Carlton misleading buyers they don't increase the price but the volume per bottle have decreased the volume per bottle and it's good as increasing the price without telling the consumers, I called this really a misleading customers, buy Corona still 355ml per bottle, quite annoying I used to consume 355ml.

Purchased in October 2021 for $45.00.

IanP
IanPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lacking in taste and flavour

This larger is lacking any discernable hop aroma or flavour.
Very dry with no mouth feel.
Little aftertaste on palate. A beer can be dry, I prefer them to be dry rather than dextrinous, and still possess some character and flavour, true to the style. This beer misses the mark unfortunately.
Bought on tap schooners at Centenary Tavern, Sumner QLD

Purchased in February 2021 at Centenary Tavern for $7.50.

Tim K.
Tim K.Hobart, TAS

330ml go and get f*#^ked

Same price as a 24 375ml cans carton?? Figure that out.

Purchased in March 2020 at BWS Physical store for $48.00.

Myke
MykeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why would anyone buy beer wrapped in PLASTIC

I can’t see any value in yet more plastic to be placed into our environment

Purchased in February 2020.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Watery tasteless fairies for little girls

This beer, like its brother Great Northern is watered down tasteless crap that gives you a headache.

Purchased in November 2019 at BWS Online store for $45.00.

Matt and Pete
Matt and PeteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I don’t like their ring pull and that they are less volume.

I don’t like the ring pull and that they are less volume. I feel ripped off. I have a sore finger from ring pull and I’ve spilt beer dealing with this substandard ring pull. Stupid stupid idea the ring pull.

Purchased in May 2019 for $43.95.

I’m not a fan of the new tops after giving myself a nasty cut opening one .

Not a fan after giving myself a cutting myself after trying to open one and the size of the bottle has been reduced to only 330ml . It’s time to go back to twist top .

Purchased in May 2019.

Michael
MichaelGippsland, VIC

Carlton Dry Re-Released

I was a regular consumer of Carlton Dry until CUB's misguided decision to change to ring pull tops and reduce the size of the bottles from 355ml to 330ml late last year. In January, CUB admitted they had made a mistake and would re-release Carlton Dry in twist tops, however no commitment was made to return to 355ml bottles, despite the major protests being based on capacity and price. The twist tops have now reappeared, however the 330ml bottles have remained. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing any - CUB, you just don't get it!

Purchased in April 2019 at BWS Physical store for $22.00.

Sly deception

I have enjoyed drinking Carlton stubbies for many years.But the changes in volume from 355ml to 330ml with the price remaining the same has sent me packing !!
Very sly Carlton you can shove it.

Purchased in January 2004.

Disappointed

I can live with the ring pull. But reducing the size is so petty. What did you guys save on this weeks production run? $3.50?? Hahn Super Dry looks alright. Thumbs down

Purchased in January 2019.

unhappy67
unhappy67AU

Size and lid not happy

Changed lid is not good for those with large fingers, just can’t use them. Bottle size has gone from 355ml to 330ml for the same price.

Hate the ring pull

Have been drinking dry for a long time. Hate the new ring pull, i have even cut my self on it and the fact the size shrunk but the prices keep going up.

Linz
LinzPerth

Carlton dry and with lime SizeReduction and Ring Pull

Terrible Ring Pull lid

I switched from Carlton Cold to Dry some years ago. I really enjoy the beer. My first experience with the ring pull lid, a substantial amount of my stubby ended up on my clothes. Hate the new lid. To he honest, hadn't noticed the reduced volume but that has now ticked me off as well. I will look around for a new beer unless changed ASAP.

Vince
VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduced size bottles and still same price. Not happy

Used to be a loyal carlton dry drinker. Love the taste. But the bottle sizes have been reduced to a small 330ml bottle while still keeping the price the same. Disgusting! Have switched to Tooheys Ted for that reason alone. Pull ya heads in CUB!