Carlton Dry

Carlton Dry

See the Best Low Carb Beers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carlton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

romeop
romeopSydney, NSW

Used to be 355ml now only 330ml per bottle

I hate companies like Carlton misleading buyers they don't increase the price but the volume per bottle have decreased the volume per bottle and it's good as increasing the price without telling the consumers, I called this really a misleading customers, buy Corona still 355ml per bottle, quite annoying I used to consume 355ml.

Purchased in October 2021 for $45.00.

Matt and Pete
Matt and PeteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I don’t like their ring pull and that they are less volume.

I don’t like the ring pull and that they are less volume. I feel ripped off. I have a sore finger from ring pull and I’ve spilt beer dealing with this substandard ring pull. Stupid stupid idea the ring pull.

Purchased in May 2019 for $43.95.

Michael
MichaelGippsland, VIC

Carlton Dry Re-Released

I was a regular consumer of Carlton Dry until CUB's misguided decision to change to ring pull tops and reduce the size of the bottles from 355ml to 330ml late last year. In January, CUB admitted they had made a mistake and would re-release Carlton Dry in twist tops, however no commitment was made to return to 355ml bottles, despite the major protests being based on capacity and price. The twist tops have now reappeared, however the 330ml bottles have remained. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing any - CUB, you just don't get it!

Purchased in April 2019 at BWS Physical store for $22.00.

Sly deception

I have enjoyed drinking Carlton stubbies for many years.But the changes in volume from 355ml to 330ml with the price remaining the same has sent me packing !!
Very sly Carlton you can shove it.

Purchased in January 2004.

unhappy67
unhappy67AU

Size and lid not happy

Changed lid is not good for those with large fingers, just can’t use them. Bottle size has gone from 355ml to 330ml for the same price.

Long time customer now looking at Ted’s

Crap top! Crap bottle reduction! Crap plastic! Used to drink “Cold”, switched to “Dry” since it came out with Ted’s as back up, not happy CUB! Ted’s are tasting better, cheaper, no plastic and full sized!

Product Changes

Carlton will reinstate the twist top on the Dry bottle . Ask yourself and tell consumers why you changed something that works in the first place , Reduced volume , why ? Cost of product at outlets not reduced. Another example of the consumer being taken advantage of again . Want loyalty, change the caps and go back to original volume .

Ian
IanWheatbelt, WA

Rip off volume with a crappy rip off lid!

We lose 2 stubbies out of every carton in volume and cut ourselves trying to open the bloody things. I'm finding another beer to drink! P s. The plastic packaging is a bad idea too.

Nick
NickCastle hill

Change back to twist top and make the bottle bigger again you greedy

Very ordinary and bad decisions made by the marketing department to hide the fact they dropped the mls in the bottle, bring back the twist too.

Find out how Carlton Dry compares to other Low Carb Beers

Great beer but terrible pull tabs.

we've been buying this beer for many years its a great beer but cant stand the new pull tabs and our friends all agree, please bring back the twist tops.
Tried other beers some pretty good some not so good but if it means not cutting my finger and not waisting spilt beer we'll be buying another beer.

Mrs
MrsWodonga

change of bottle and top

Disappointed why they would want to change something that was great
Smaller Bottle
Zip top lid
But same price
Don,t understand why would someone would think this was better

Lynchie
Lynchie

Very disappointed

Been drinking Carlton dry for a long time. Very disappointed with the ring top as it now has a flat taste and I'm changing my beer. The old saying goes “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”

Nicola
NicolaSydney, NSW

twist tops better

Not a fan of the ring pull top I've cut my finger twice already. Twist top easier to open. Cheers!

Was a great beer until you mucked up and stuck a pull cap on it

The beer is good.
I am now exploring alternatives because of the ring pull top.
As you pull the cap off it cuts your finger is this intentional?

Ripped off

Who is the moron executive that thought (hey lets put a ring pull top on the bottle and reduce the bottle size and the amount of beer charge more and people will not notice) fire him and go back to what people like. Fair dinkum we're not idiots...