Carlton Dry

Carlton Dry

See the Best Low Carb Beers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carlton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

romeop
romeopSydney, NSW

Used to be 355ml now only 330ml per bottle

I hate companies like Carlton misleading buyers they don't increase the price but the volume per bottle have decreased the volume per bottle and it's good as increasing the price without telling the consumers, I called this really a misleading customers, buy Corona still 355ml per bottle, quite annoying I used to consume 355ml.

Purchased in October 2021 for $45.00.

The perfect beer

Perfect beer couldnt ask for a better taste liquor anyone in the rissabi chat dont know what they are talking about.
All these kids like is pale ale and that is just learn a proper beer and actually enjoy what you drink.

Heef
HeefCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Drink cans you sooks!!

Pick a box of cans at 375 ml for all those whinging craft wanna be tools! Cans get cold quick on ice and taste better anyway!

Josh F.
Josh F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If only this beer ran out of my kitchen tap instead of water.

Best thing about coming home from a hard days work is knowing Il be sinking down a few of these.
Carlton dry is the best beer in the world.
It's got a beautiful taste to it. It's pretty much the only drink my boys and I look for at a pub

Purchased in July 2019 at First Choice Liquor for $51.00.

Matt and Pete
Matt and PeteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I don’t like their ring pull and that they are less volume.

I don’t like the ring pull and that they are less volume. I feel ripped off. I have a sore finger from ring pull and I’ve spilt beer dealing with this substandard ring pull. Stupid stupid idea the ring pull.

Purchased in May 2019 for $43.95.

Michael
MichaelGippsland, VIC

Carlton Dry Re-Released

I was a regular consumer of Carlton Dry until CUB's misguided decision to change to ring pull tops and reduce the size of the bottles from 355ml to 330ml late last year. In January, CUB admitted they had made a mistake and would re-release Carlton Dry in twist tops, however no commitment was made to return to 355ml bottles, despite the major protests being based on capacity and price. The twist tops have now reappeared, however the 330ml bottles have remained. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing any - CUB, you just don't get it!

Purchased in April 2019 at BWS Physical store for $22.00.

Sly deception

I have enjoyed drinking Carlton stubbies for many years.But the changes in volume from 355ml to 330ml with the price remaining the same has sent me packing !!
Very sly Carlton you can shove it.

Purchased in January 2004.

unhappy67
unhappy67AU

Size and lid not happy

Changed lid is not good for those with large fingers, just can’t use them. Bottle size has gone from 355ml to 330ml for the same price.

Less volume, crappy ring pull. More value for money drinking cans

I’d prefer the twist top. Spewin they dropped the volume and still keep the same price. They can blame it on the government increasing it or what ever but a slab cost the same and you get around 6 cans extra in total from a slab to a box of stubbies. Feeling pretty ripped off. Why change something that works fine from the beginning.

Used to be perfect

Have been drinking Carlton dry since it hit the market, it was the perfect beer for me . But since you decided to reduce the quantity of beer under the guise of the new ring pull ( which is crap ) you have lost me as a loyal customer

Ian
IanWheatbelt, WA

Rip off volume with a crappy rip off lid!

We lose 2 stubbies out of every carton in volume and cut ourselves trying to open the bloody things. I'm finding another beer to drink! P s. The plastic packaging is a bad idea too.

Nick
NickCastle hill

Change back to twist top and make the bottle bigger again you greedy

Very ordinary and bad decisions made by the marketing department to hide the fact they dropped the mls in the bottle, bring back the twist too.

Lynchie
Lynchie

Very disappointed

Been drinking Carlton dry for a long time. Very disappointed with the ring top as it now has a flat taste and I'm changing my beer. The old saying goes “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”

Mahoney
MahoneyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Favourite beer

Have been drinking this beer many years, the caps pain in the butt, bring back the originals, had a few friends over and they all agreed!

Was a great beer until you mucked up and stuck a pull cap on it

The beer is good.
I am now exploring alternatives because of the ring pull top.
As you pull the cap off it cuts your finger is this intentional?