Carlton Dry

Carlton Dry

See the Best Low Carb Beers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carlton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Long time customer now looking at Ted’s

Crap top! Crap bottle reduction! Crap plastic! Used to drink “Cold”, switched to “Dry” since it came out with Ted’s as back up, not happy CUB! Ted’s are tasting better, cheaper, no plastic and full sized!

Product Changes

Carlton will reinstate the twist top on the Dry bottle . Ask yourself and tell consumers why you changed something that works in the first place , Reduced volume , why ? Cost of product at outlets not reduced. Another example of the consumer being taken advantage of again . Want loyalty, change the caps and go back to original volume .

Great beer but terrible pull tabs.

we've been buying this beer for many years its a great beer but cant stand the new pull tabs and our friends all agree, please bring back the twist tops.
Tried other beers some pretty good some not so good but if it means not cutting my finger and not waisting spilt beer we'll be buying another beer.

Mrs
MrsWodonga

change of bottle and top

Disappointed why they would want to change something that was great
Smaller Bottle
Zip top lid
But same price
Don,t understand why would someone would think this was better

Low Carb Beers

Find out how Carlton Dry compares to other Low Carb Beers

Nicola
NicolaSydney, NSW

twist tops better

Not a fan of the ring pull top I've cut my finger twice already. Twist top easier to open. Cheers!

Ring pull

Love the beer but the new ring pull sux. Damn near cut my finger off every time. Why fix what wasn’t broken? to save money I guess!!!!

BillFar North Queensland, QLD

Beer cap

They have changed the seal & the bottle size. The seal is terrible, go back to twist tips. These are terrible to open, and now the bottles are smaller. I will never buy again & will switch to whoever makes 375 ml. bottles. This is a bad move Carlton.

Bill

You want to sack the IDIOT who designed this bottle, and the board that approved it. Take note of the glad wrap debacle, they learnt the hard way when they change the cutter position.

No more Carlton beer for me

To lower the capacity and change the tops is disgusting. No wonder people are moving away from beer and going to wine and spirits.

Disappointed in the new ring pull

I have been drinking this beer for at least 10 years and don’t mind the smaller size but the new ring pull is not a user friendly option as I’ve come close a couple of times of cutting my fingers. Also the taste is watery and flat. I’m seriously thinking of other beers in the future.

Low Carb Beers

Find out how Carlton Dry compares to other Low Carb Beers

Bing
Bingmelbourne

It's an OK beer

Although some of my friends definitely love carlton dry, it's absolutely not my cup of tea. I can accept it when I am really thirsty. But it's not my first choice. However, it's a party beer. It won't go wrong if you prepare some for a party.