Carman's Dark Choc Cranberry & Almond

Carman's Dark Choc Cranberry & Almond

I can't find them in the US. :-(

I bought these bars in Australia during vacation. They kept me from being hungry and tasted GREAT!! What a flavor combo. Hoping my friend brings some when he visits.

420EatSnacksEveryDay

420EatSnacksEveryDayMelbourne

This muesli bar is delicious

stumpy06

stumpy06MELBOURNE

just discovered

What a find. have been avoiding museli bars altogether for 18 months to lose 18kg and thought i'd found the perfect treat in this bar. delicious but still quite high in total fat and carbs. otherwise yummy. like the idea of dark choc and almonds and all natural products and low GI.
taste, consistency and ingredients

adminchickybabe

adminchickybabeAU

This is my favourite of the Carman's muesli bar range. It is a really tasty treat, adding some really yummy dark chocolate to the nutrition of a muesli bar. Somehow, it still manages to be Low GI. The texture of the bar is really enjoyable; it gives a pleasant chew, but isn't hard. Carman's muesli bars have a lot more substance than any other brands I have tried.
Definately worth a try
Taste is the biggest plus- the dark chocolate and Cranberry is a delicious combination
Australian made product
Australian owned company
My husband tends to eat them before I have a chance