Carnivore Club Australia

Carnivore Club Australia

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Delay after delay after delay. No responses to emails. But they do have time to delete your Facebook

I signed up with much excitement. (I have a Hungarian background!)

So what's happened?

Well first an email saying my meat box has been delayed. Then it was going to arrive between the 13th and 16th of December. No meat box.

Emailed. No response.

Then it's going to arrive between 19th and 20th. No meatbox.

Facebook posted thoughts and questions where's it at. Deleted.

Poor form. Not sure whether it's a scam, whether it's just poor service or they just don't care.

Never again.

Horrible customer service.

This is a new subscription Service which sends you monthly boxes of various preserved meat products like salami, prosciutto, etc. They also have the option to send a once off gift. I ordered this as a gift. They ended up sending everything a week later than advertised, but they didn't contact anyone to tell them this, or even have an announcement on their website or Facebook page. I only found out as they had told someone who had commented on a picture on their Facebook page! They also let people sign up from a lot of locations outside capital cities and only once the deliveries were a week late did they send emails to these people to tell them they were outside the delivery area. again, no announcement, I only know because people posted about it on facebook. They still dont have a list anywhere of their delivery areas, you have to email them with your postcode to check which is something most people wouldn't think to do if the web form let's you sign up.

Also, they were supposed to sent emails to let people know when it would arrive and this email would include any gift messages. But these emails were not sent, meaning people who were at work had a box of meat sitting on their doorsteps all day in the Australian summer!! Also my box was a surprise gift so my recipient didn't know to expect it or who it was from. They are slow to respond to requests for information, I had to send two emails and wait 3 days before I got a response. They also delete any negative reviews from their Facebook page, even polite and fair ones like what I have written here, and they block the account of that person so that they cannot complain about it. This is a terrible way to treat customers! If you live outside a capital City and won't have someone home to accept deliveries in summer, I'd think twice before signing up. Just going to a local deli would be a nicer experience.