Carpestology

Carpestology (page 2 of 6)

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job done and throughly professional.

I had other quotes that were way higher I am so pleased I chose this company.
Great job and I would definitely use them again

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Rob, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time mate:)

Matt did an awesome job!

Matt did an awesome work. Very friendly and professional. Will use him again soon.reasonable price. Highly recommend him. Thank you

Hi:)
Thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure.
Hope to see you next time

100% recommended

From the polite professional answering of the call, to the 1.48pm eta so accurately adhered to, followed by a great job, not rushed. Very polite and no residual mess afterwards. 100% recommend.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi! Thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure:) Hope to see you next time:)

Ronnie

RonnieChermside

Professional, knowledgeable and efficient

Matt did a great job with my valuable mat. Perfectly clean, all stains removed, he took appropriate care, was knowledgeable and professional. Excellent after cleaning advice. He runs a very professional business and is an inspiration. Thanks Matt

Hi Ronnie,
Thanks so much for your kind review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Was great meeting you:)
Hope to see you next time

Katie

KatieBrisbane

Will be back!

Tired old carpet came up a treat! Clean and fresh, did a great job and very reasonable pricing. Have used Caroestology before and will continue to do so.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Katie, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It was great meeting you again. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Carpet cleaning

Fantastic job on cleaning our carpets, they came up spotless, very happy. Matt was friendly and polite, highly recommend using these guys.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Ellie, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)

Always a great job

Every year we get our pest control done through carpestology. Always easy to book, great price and friendly staff. Thanks Matt!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Stacey, of course! You've been our client for more than 4 years I think. thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)

Great result, the rather tired carpet looked fresh clean & smelled clean. I'll book Carpestology next time for sure ! ☺

Matt M.Carpestology

hi Jill, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)

Al and Nick

Al and NickBrisbane

Excellent results

Matt was super friendly and really thorough with our carpet cleaning and stain removal job in our living area and our special rug and cream arm chairs . We were thrilled with the outcome and results. Will definitely use Matt again

Wonderful service!

Carpetology are great value and provide a great service. They have cleaned my carpets and lounge twice, the initial clean was organised at the very last minute when my originally booked cleaner was a no show. Rhianna and Matt are lovely to deal with and will be looking forward to utilising their services in the future!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Helen, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Great job

Thanks Matt for doing such a great and professional job for moving out carpet steam cleaning and with a reasonable price. My landord was very happy about the result since it improved the carpet condition very much. I'm going to receive a total refund of my bond.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Shabnam, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Excellent service

Quick, efficient and reliable service. Was able to book carpet clean / pest control treatment the following day after the phone call. Turned up on time and provided excellent service. Highly recommend to anyone!!!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Matt, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure mate. Was great chatting with you. I also watched that video that you said, and hey I didn't like it. Don't waste your $8. Hope to see you next time.

Sophie D

Sophie DBrisbane

Professional & Great Service

Had Matt recently do an end of lease carpet clean / pest control, absolutely blew me away! Our carpets came up BRAND new, everything was done in a timely manner, and the price was better than anything we’d been referred. Super professional through out the whole process from booking to payment, couldn’t have asked for more!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Sophie, thanks so much for your kind review:)
It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Fantastic service and superior quality of work!

Thanks Matt for the amazing job you did with carpet cleaning and pest control at my townhouse. Your customer service was outstanding and I’m thrilled with the results!
I’ll highly recommend your company to others and definitely use your services again. Thanks!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Lauren, it was my pleasure meeting you. Thanks so much for your kind review. Hope to see you next time:)

Excellent service!!

Best carpeting cleaning company! Couldn’t fault at all. One time as requested. Highly recommend and would 100% use next time. Thank you

Matt M.Carpestology

Hello Carly, it's absolutely my pleasure. Thanks for your time to write a review. Hope to see you next time:)

Top job

Brilliant job done on my carpet , in and out in no time , highly recommend conned and for the price you can’t go wrong , will definitely be using this company again

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Dylan, it's absolutely my pleasure mate. Thanks for your time to write a review. Hope to see you next time:)

Great advice and care

Ive used this company twice now and on both occasions i have been impressed with the quality of the work done

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Michael, thanks so much for your time to write a review.
It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time mate:)

Joe

JoeBrisbane

Did a great job!

Very happy with service. Contact during the day was great and Matt was quick and efficient. Would recommend to anyone needing carpet and pest control

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Joe, thanks so much for your time to write a review.
It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Michele

MicheleBrisbane

Great service every time!

I’ve used Carpestology 3 times now and Matt has been punctual; thorough and professional each and every time. I absolutely recommend this family run business!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Michele, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Always great dealing with you. Hope to see you next time:)

Highly Recommended

We have used Matt on two occasions now to clean our loungeroom furniture and large floor rug. Matt has been polite, professional and very helpful on both occasions. I happily recommend Matt to my friends and we will continue to use him.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Megan, thanks so much for your kind review. It's absolutely my pleasure:) Hope to see you next time:)