Carpestology

Carpestology (page 3 of 6)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Excellent service

Quick, efficient and reliable service. Was able to book carpet clean / pest control treatment the following day after the phone call. Turned up on time and provided excellent service. Highly recommend to anyone!!!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Matt, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure mate. Was great chatting with you. I also watched that video that you said, and hey I didn't like it. Don't waste your $8. Hope to see you next time.

Sophie D

Sophie DBrisbane

Professional & Great Service

Had Matt recently do an end of lease carpet clean / pest control, absolutely blew me away! Our carpets came up BRAND new, everything was done in a timely manner, and the price was better than anything we’d been referred. Super professional through out the whole process from booking to payment, couldn’t have asked for more!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Sophie, thanks so much for your kind review:)
It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Fantastic service and superior quality of work!

Thanks Matt for the amazing job you did with carpet cleaning and pest control at my townhouse. Your customer service was outstanding and I’m thrilled with the results!
I’ll highly recommend your company to others and definitely use your services again. Thanks!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Lauren, it was my pleasure meeting you. Thanks so much for your kind review. Hope to see you next time:)

Excellent service!!

Best carpeting cleaning company! Couldn’t fault at all. One time as requested. Highly recommend and would 100% use next time. Thank you

Matt M.Carpestology

Hello Carly, it's absolutely my pleasure. Thanks for your time to write a review. Hope to see you next time:)

Top job

Brilliant job done on my carpet , in and out in no time , highly recommend conned and for the price you can’t go wrong , will definitely be using this company again

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Dylan, it's absolutely my pleasure mate. Thanks for your time to write a review. Hope to see you next time:)

Great advice and care

Ive used this company twice now and on both occasions i have been impressed with the quality of the work done

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Michael, thanks so much for your time to write a review.
It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time mate:)

Joe

JoeBrisbane

Did a great job!

Very happy with service. Contact during the day was great and Matt was quick and efficient. Would recommend to anyone needing carpet and pest control

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Joe, thanks so much for your time to write a review.

Michele

MicheleBrisbane

Great service every time!

I’ve used Carpestology 3 times now and Matt has been punctual; thorough and professional each and every time. I absolutely recommend this family run business!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Michele, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Always great dealing with you. Hope to see you next time:)

Highly Recommended

We have used Matt on two occasions now to clean our loungeroom furniture and large floor rug. Matt has been polite, professional and very helpful on both occasions. I happily recommend Matt to my friends and we will continue to use him.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Megan, thanks so much for your kind review. It's absolutely my pleasure:) Hope to see you next time:)

Find out how Carpestology compares to other Pest Control Services

Absolutely incredible. Matt saved my life!!!

Hi!
It's absolutely my pleasure to see you happy.
Thanks for your time to write a review for us. Hope to see you next time for normal carpet cleaning

tomeito

tomeitoBrisbane

Highly recommended

We have used this business for carpet cleaning and pest control services over a number of years for a number of properties. Matt and Rihanna run a tight ship, are easy to talk to, are professional and deliver quality services at a reasonable price. Matt is also reliable, punctual and friendly, and does a great job. I recommend Carpestolgy, and have recommend them to my friends and family. Support this local, family run business! ^_^

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi, thanks so much for your kind review and support. It's always our pleasure mate. Have a great night and hope to see you next time:)

Angel

AngelBrisbane

Highly recommend the company!!!

Matt was friendly and professional at all times. High quality service for an affordable price. Would contact him again for both pest control and carpet cleaning services ;)

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Angelica, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to deal with you and hopefully everything is fine. Let me know if any problems, Hope to see you next time:)

Carkq

Carkq

Absolutely Perfect

Great communication, good price. Arrived early which suited perfect, was super friendly and done a great job. I highly recommend Carpestology

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi:) thanks so much for your time to write a review.

Perfect service

Excellent job. Matt did awesome Job and very professional. Excellent value for money. I highly recommend. Will definitely call him again.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Jimmy, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure mate. Hope to see you next time:)

Fantastic!!!

Matt.....thank you so much for doing such a fantastic job on our carpets! 5 bedrooms, living room, dining room and stairs plus flea treatment! So affordable and perfect outcome. Very polite. Highly recommend! Thanks again

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Dominique, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:) and have a great weekend

Fab

The carpet were super clean after the steam clean. Not too pricy. I will call them again for carpet cleans.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hello! Thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Great job

These guys are very affordable and did a great job, the carpets looked as good as new! Would definitely recommend these guys!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Jess, thanks for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Excellent professional service

Matt was highly professional at all times. He updated me as to his time of arrival (I booked a last minute carpet clean and had to travel to the property to let him in) and even managed to remove stains a previous carpet clean had not.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Sophie, thanks so much for your review. It's absolutely my pleasure.:) Hope to see you next time

Great advice!

Excellent service from Matt, he did a fantastic job! Would definitely use him again for carpet cleaning and pest control!

Hi Melanie,

PJlobb

PJlobbBrisbane

Quality service, Amazing price, immediate results

My experience with carpestology 5 star from easy on line booking to the friendly confirmation phone call and finally to the professional job Matt provided. Such an impressive and punctual service and my carpets have never looked better. For this quality service with a smile I expected to pay a fortune but his prices are so affordable and resonable. I highly recommend This company as the Best in the Business. Great job Matt

Matt M.Carpestology

Hello, thanks so much for your time to write a review for us. It's absolutely our pleasure and hope to see you next time :) have a blessed Sunday