Carpestology

Carpestology (page 4 of 6)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Good service!

Had one of the rooms in my unit cleaned today, it come out very well and the gentlemen was friendly and did the job quickly. Highly recommend

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Jack, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Very Prifessional Service

Very professional- arrived early and was very patient and gracious about me running late from a doctors appointment- helped me move a few things I couldn’t lift. The cleaning solution was quite strong smelling which wasn’t ideal on a rainy day being stuck inside with kids but the job was very good, carpets, rugs and upholstery came up nicely. Thank you

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Rosie, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to see you happy.
Hope to see you next time:)

Great guy! Great service!

He beat me home and was still happy to vacuum my room as well as provide cleaning services which were outstanding and well priced, highly recommend!

Hi Josh,
Thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to see you happy. Hope to see you next time mate:)

Find out how Carpestology compares to other Pest Control Services

On time. Excellent service. Quality job and excellent price. Highly reccomend without wasting your time getting quotes from the competition.

Aaron

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Aaron, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure mate.
Hope to see you next time:)

Great!

On time. It was a good price for an excellent service. The carpet looks like new and with a nice smell.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi! Thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to see you happy. Hope to see you next time:)

Perfect for my last minute move!!

Such a great company, booked me in last minute for our carpets and pest control, easy to find, simple to book and went out of his way to do my unit earlier than expected!! Very friendly and very professional service at an awesome price. Definitely recommended!!!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Janeka, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to see you happy. Hope to see you next time:)

Friendly service arrived as expected

Resonably priced very happy with service I received
Highly recommend this company for a job well done
Arrived early which impressed me and charged me less than I expected.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Deb, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to see you happy:)
Hope to see you next time.

Get your bond back!

Vacating a rental property and had to get the carpets done. Easy to find, simple to book, arrived on time, friendly and very professional service at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Brett, thanks so much for your time to write a review mate. It's absolutely my pleasure and hope to see you next time:)

Georgina

GeorginaBrisbane

Wonderful service

Efficient and excellent service at a great price. Matt was punctual and friendly. I would definitely use this service again.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Georgie, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Fantastic service thanks

Matt arrived at the arranged time and was very pleasant and friendly. The carpet looked great and Matt was very efficient. Will definitely use again.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Nic, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to see you happy and hope to see you next time:)

Sharon W

Sharon WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the result

The equipment used is top notch and Matt is a lovely guy with a genuine passion for what he does.
I think it is very good value for the money

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Sharon, it's absolutely my pleasure to see you happyand thanks so much for your time to write a review. Hope to see you next time:)

Grace.F

Grace.FBrisbane

Amazing Job Done!!

The job completed by Carpestology was nothing but amazing. The end product was outstanding and I highly recommend everyone to use Carpestology. From the initial communication of booking the job to executing and the end product, I couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you so so much and I will definitely use you again.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Grace, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to see you happy and hope to see you next time:)

Cat

Cat

Perfect! Excellent job.

Excellent job. Matt did awesome with the carpets and was very competitive price wise. Excellent value for money. I highly recommend

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi:) thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to see you next. Hope to see you next time.

Perfect!

Great job! Quick, efficient and effective. They provide a good service and great price as well. I hardly recommend this company.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Carina, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure to see you happy. see you next time:)

Every 6 months

Matt cleans my carpets every 6 months. I have white carpets and it always comes up brand new. I live on the 3rd floor and he doesn't complain about the stairs.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Jess, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's my pleasure to see you happy. Hope to see you soon and have a great holiday:)

Find out how Carpestology compares to other Pest Control Services

Fantastic work at a great price

I’ve had my carpets cleaned by Matt two times now and both times i’ve gotten my full bond back. He does a fantastic job for a really low price. Would definitely use this company again.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Tracey, it's absolutely my pleasure. Thanks so much for your time to write a review and hope to see you next time:)

What amazing job my carpets never look so fresh and clean ,

Iam very pleased , with the work and your price. My carpets never look so clean ,Thanks Matt ,l will have u come over again next time

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Trice, it's absolutely my pleasure. Thanks so much for your time to write a review. Have Great weekend:)

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, so easy !

Matt did a great job. Made everything really easy for us and also took the time to give us some helpful advice. On time and efficient!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's my absolute pleasure. Hope you guys having great weekend. Also hope to See you next time.

Gareth

GarethCapalaba

Great service and friendly ✌️Would recommend this service for sure thanks Matt we will use you again mate.
Thanks again✌️

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Gareth, thanks so much for your time to write a review mate. I do appreciate it. So happy to see you happy. Hope to see you next time.

Great job!

Matt did a great job cleaning our lounge and rugs. Very happy with the service provided. I would definitely recommend and will use him again.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Nicole, I do appreciate your time to write a review and it's my absolute pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)