DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Literally the worst carpet clean I have ever had.

Somehow the carpet which previously had no odours in it now smells like urine. When asked to rectify or refund the company flat refused.

The company claims the carpet was in a poor condition and when I advised them that a hired machine from Bunnings has done a better job they advised "Of course a $10 000 machine is going to do a different job to one you hire yourself" but then was unable to advise why their machine did a worse job.

I further tried to resolve this directly with the company but was unable to come to an amicable resolution.

Mrs S

Mrs Sasked

Hi Matt and Rihanna,
    Been checking out the great customer posts, which indicates to me you really know your stuff!
    Please please can advise me further the whole, Chloride dioxide solution for unruly pet stanch. Will this discolor carpet etc ... My daughter has left her room open several times and as a result we have that dreaded stench to deal with....worse on hot days.....many thanks

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Mrs S, thanks for the question. First about the discolouration, probably there is no way to remove it as they possibly change the fabric color permanently. You can just dye the carpet with darker color to hide them. Regarding the smell. Yes we can do chlorine dioxide first the flood the carpet with the chemical to destroy the smell. If im right, you mentioned its just 1 room. The whole process will take about half a day to do and it cost about $500. I think it might be cheaper to buy a new carpet as its not economical to clean it. Again, we are more than happy to help. Hope i could help.
    Regards,
    Matt

Bronwyn

Bronwynasked

Hi How long drying time & availability? thank you Bronwyn

Hi Bronwyn,
    Depends on carpet quality and conditions, will take about 3-6 hours to dry.
    Please call us on 0406334443 for availability.
    Regards,
    Carpestology

Get an answer from our members and Carpestology representatives