Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carpet Call

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (48)

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mihir and Lucky did a great job installing our shutters today. They were on time, efficient and polite. Well done guys

lisa f.
lisa f.Queensland

Disappointed- go elsewhere for shutters

I had shutters installed in my bedrooms in Feb and so disappointed as they are not level and sag towards the middle. It took 12 calls and took until May to get the installer back. He then said he couldn’t do anything as the shutter would then stick when trying to open and it would void the warranty. He said sorry but he can’t fix how they look visually. What a joke! how they look visually is the whole point of spending so much money on a window treatment! I have used other companies for shutters in the past and never had any issues. My advice go elsewhere for shutters!

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service, on time installation

From sales consult through production and install; a very positive experience. Being a brand new house, it was helpful that all options and styles were explained with a good sample selection. My budget was considered as well. Second measurements were done the next day and throughout production all emails were answered promptly. After production (2.5 weeks) installation was within 2 days. Really happy with this process. Blinds look great, thank you.

AAM
AAMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Photos

Please take a look and decide, also always read the reviews! I ordered my curtains by carpet call as my friend recommended me, as she was just ordered hers. I believe that she was just impressed by the sales rep and his promises! But when she received her curtains and had the same issues, she regretted it!

• +1Thumbnail
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

S meynell
S meynellPerth, WA

Don’t fit

We ordered plantation shutters last October and paid $1500 deposit well after 5 months they finally arrived we had to pay the balance 2 days before they fitted them as stated in the contract or they won’t proceed, this isn’t right having to pay upfront before we get the job completed, so the day arrived to fit them and guess what ! They are wrong . So now we are $3000 dollars down for blinds that are wrong and will probably take 5 more months to remake

Krissy
KrissyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely disappointed

Extremely disappointed with my recent experience through Carpet Call Fountain Gate.
We placed a large order including floors / carpet & blinds.
The order of our blinds were forgotten to be processed for over 6 weeks after paying a deposit. Carpet Call took no accountability and refused any compensation.
Terrible communication throughout the whole process. Head office always spoke with us like were a problem rather then a paying customer.
Even after paying the full amount in total we still had no blinds and no word on when they would be installed.
I absolutely do NOT recommend using Carpet Call blinds. If you want to be treated like a valued customer please look elsewhere.

Carpet C.Carpet CallSend a private message

Blinds base turns up - not happy

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blinds fine for the price. Installation process little disappointing.

When measuring done chap very friendly and helpful not quite so for installation. Said would take a fe clips off left them there.

Julie

I did provide the invoice number. The end product looks okay just a shame that the installer didn’t do what he said he would.

Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

It has taken 3.5months from quote to install. They lost my email details twice, lost my phone number twice, said they called (no message or missed calls) took no accountability or apologised. When we tried to discuss with someone else I was told he was the someone else.
I will never use them again nor recommend them

Blind & Shutter Shops

Poor service and no customer communication!

Matt J.
Matt J.

So once again we have forwarded our details with the promise of someone following this up. 10 days later still no communication. Extremely disappointed.

Worst Customer Service Ever

The person who came to do the measurements for Sheer blinds in our house was very disrespectful and arrogant, He did not give us proper information and was very unpleasant. So many times he tried to insult us. We were happy with the price and was ready to go with Carpet call for Sheer Blinds but because of that man, we decided we will choose some different place to put the blind. The customer service of Carpet call is horrible.

Melina SpathGippsland, VIC

Gone above and beyond

Rahmat from Hallam, sent out to us from the Pakenham Carport Call Store today, cheerfully installled our 7 Rollerblinds and went above and beyond to do a wonderful job as we have solid brick windows, 10 years experience in the trade and a lovely man at that, very grateful thankyou Rahmat

%100

Edward B.
Edward B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product with personalised service

I called carpet call blinds to cancel the order I had made the day before and refund the deposit I had paid after reading the reviews on here. My concerns were acknowledged and noted, I am glad that I listened to [Name Removed] and did not cancel the order. I initially ordered 2 plantation shutters, was so impressed with the product that I now have a Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters product on every window in my property!

Ali Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service failure - Carpet Call

• +1Thumbnail

Still waiting. Please.

Nancy Dang
Nancy DangSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service.

We made deposit 4 months ago and still no update on my order. Keep calling and waiting for [Name Removed] answer my emails and calls. Please think 10 times before you make your deposit.