Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters

Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I was looking for

We went to the shop and told them what we were looking for. The person who handled the enquiry was very friendly and arranged for a measurement. Measurements were taken and a quote received instantly. The product arrived within the promised time frame. Installation was well done and all cardboard and packaging was cleared.

Karen Beer

Karen BeerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!

Very efficient quote and installation! The white Blinds look amazing! Couldn't be happier with the friendly service and the great product. Would recommend this company for their professional customer service.

Hao

HaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Efficient

Great service from the initial consultation to final installation. Georgi provided great advice and explained everything. Steven came to install when he said he would and did a great job.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Far So Good!

Consultation in home with George from Frankston store was very good and he was very helpful.
Price was great. Blinds were made and installed on time!! :) George was in contact with us all the way. Excellent service. After completion even received a courtesy call! Would recommend Carpet Call.

Sandy Guest

Sandy GuestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service - great new blinds

All staff from initial store staff to service manager who came and measured and helped choose colours, to installer were efficient and extremely helpful. All timelines quoted were totally accurate and communication throughout process was excellent. Plus the blinds are of a high quality, mechanisms work well and they look good in the rooms. The price quoted was less than competitors plus our old Venetian blinds were taken away for us. We are totally satisfied with all aspects of having the new blinds installed. Highly recommend the service.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Roger was great. Shame he was missing a pelmet.

The only disappointment was that the pelmet was not available at the time of the install. This wasn't Rogers's fault seems the manufacturer or warehouse let him down. He fixed it all later anyway

Disgraceful

I was sold incorrect blinds and they were delivered incorrectly numerous times. I then had one installed when I wasn’t home and it’s completely wrong. I have attempted to call them and email them to have this rectified for over 12 months but the managers continue changing, they promise call backs and don’t...it’s just horrible. Now I’m stuck with a horrible blind in a newly renovated home that looks rediculous. Next step is NCAT as a result of their shocking service. Would highly recommend going elsewhere.

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, quality and price

The whole experience from start to finish was excellent. Everyone was helpful, provided advice and the blinds are excellent quality. The blinds were installed within the timeframe I was told.

Shruti

ShrutiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Roller Blinds

Carpet Call made the blinds installation process quite easy for us from start to finish. It was a quick turnaround and blinds were installed in a professional manner. The quote was provided on the spot which made it a lot easier for us.

Fitz

FitzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

blinds

The Blinds wered installed in a professional way. No issues at all. Very happy.
We are satisfied with the service and would highly recommend customers to use this service.
Thank you very much.

RabihSydney, NSW

Damaged products. Didn't bring all items. -10 customer service

Warranty Claim MadeYes

invoice 2006

Marco CPerth, WA

Terrible experience

Paid for wooden shutters to be installed with final payment made at the beginning of November. 6 months and 3 attempts later the job is finally completed. The sales rep that I dealt with basically didn’t want to know about my job after I made the final payment. First attempt failed as the wrong sized shutters were delivered, the second attempt the shutters were scratched and damaged and the third attempt almost failed due to wrong sizing again. The final attempt only worked as I got involved in finding a solution. I thought I’d be due some compensation but no luck. By far the most incompetent group I’ve had to deal with.

Invoice number 771, Carpet Call 40 Bryan Place, Stirling, sales rep Kim

Bree

BreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So many problems!

Really disappointed!!!!
1 blind too short, bubbling on pelmet, taking forever to have replaced, charged for blind that was their mistake.
Would never recommend this company Communication terrible! Installer swearing, yelling and ordering his assistant !

MargeSydney

Blinds from Carpet Call (CarpetCall) and Manufacturer, Total Window Concepts. No Customer Service or Quality Control

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Appalling Service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Pikku80

Pikku80NSW, 2174

Total thieves. When paid in full they will not respond

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Pikku80, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. We have escalated this to management who will call you soon.

Do not order roller blinds. Quality poor

After less than 9 months use, one side of one blind started to fray due to rubbing of the chain. I was told this was not under warranty and it was due to the closeness of the wall. The other 3 blinds are fine. I would not have chosen this blind if I was warned of this happening. Carpet Call will not replace the blind and I was not given the warranty with the invoice. I am very disappointed of this service (as they are not going to replace the blind) and will not deal with this company again, as in my opinion, these are poor quality blinds/material.

Not happy
Not happy

Invoice: 2052. Ferntree Gully Store. This morning the chain broke on another blind. This is ridiculous!

Customer service

Went into your store at high point this morning and was pleasantly surprised buy the knowledge and competence of your staff they have given me very competitive prices on the style of blinds that I'm after will definitely be back to order in a month time when I'm ready to purchase

M.U.Holgate

Deplorable service

M.U.

I went through W.Gosford and dealt with Andrew who is/was the State Manager. Your ‘Head Office’ has all my details as they were able to find them very promptly, unlike their promised call back courtesy.
Regards M Underwood

M.U.

Thank you for your call today Jason I think your name was. Once again I waited for your promised call back by Santo in 15 mins which once again did not occur.

Very poor service

Ordered blinds and shutters 10 weeks back paid half of the amount as deposit. Whenever I ring them for updates no one gave me a definite answer. 4 weeks back they told me that the order will be ready in a week and a half. Later when I want to have it installed they are telling that the order has not been placed for the shutters and they sent someone to measure my windows again. Blinds were not even ready and told that it will take another 10 days and is not installed yet. Now I have to put the curtain sheets from spotlight to have privacy.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback.
We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and the state and suburb you are from.

Chris
Chris

Invoice number 1492
I am from Hamlyn Terrace, NSW

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Hi Chris, the NSW office will be in contact with you to provide regular update. Apologies for the inconvenience.