Carpet Call Carpet Flooring

Carpet Call Carpet Flooring

Liars!

Worst experience I've had. I booked them in to do my carpet and they never turned up! The excuse I was given was that they are too busy today so 2 and ahalf weeks I had to live in caos! Then I find out later on that they never actually booked me in! The lies that the Alexandria store fed me was discusting!
I then had a small problem with the carpet when it was laid which was that they laid a strip across the door ways which had nails sticking up so everytime I walked into any of the bedrooms I got stabbed in the foot. I rang to get them to come and fix this problem the tradies rang me and basically said to me that it's not normal to step in the doorway of the room! I'm like well I can't really help where I'm going to stand and I shouldn't have to!
Never again will I deal with this company!

Fantastic Service

One of my best experiences within the retail sector. Nothing short of a 5 star service! Shahid Irshad of Moorabbin Store made sure that the item I desired (even though not an off the shelf item)was within my possession in the shortest possible time. I know he went above and beyond to make it happen and I sincerely appreciate that!

Thank you very much for the positive comments. Our teams work hard to offer quality products and a friendly service. I’m so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future or assisting friends you have recommended to Carpet Call.

Amazing customer service

We recently experienced a 2 week delay from arranging things with a salesperson in the Midland store. We were not happy with this and emailed a reminder on the 13th April 2019 and received an immediate response from the Store manager, Brodie Dunkley. He was not aware of the problem before our reminder. He swung into immediate action resulting in him coming to our house in Ellenbrook an hour or two later with samples. He measured and quoted on the spot and we accepted on the spot.
Brodie is an excellent example of how to provide superb customer service. He is well spoken, courteous, and professional, but not only that, we also found him to be very friendly and attentive (Good listener) and respectful as well as having excellent product knowledge and was happy to the extra mile. We believe he is a genuine asset to Carpet call .

Excellent customer service from the Bundall Store and carpet laid in a couple of days from great carpet installers..

The experience with Carpet Call was overall A1, so good in fact we have recommended them to family who are this afternoon having a quote on a full house of carpet ..Highly recommend the Bundall Store.

Quality is excellent

Excellent quality and looks great! We opted for the thicker underlay, really glad we did. Our carpet looks fantastic. Ken from the Jindalee store was very helpful and responsive. We are really glad we upgraded our carpet as part of a new home build. we would use this company again.

Customer Service Excellent

We’d like to personally acknowledge and thank Christian P, a new member of your team who called out to see us yesterday afternoon following a mix up with our booking with your Ferntree Gully store. Christian arrived within the hour on a Sunday evening and was happy to talk us through our options, all the time doing his best to secure us the best deal. We had no hesitation in signing up a deal and would like to thank Christian for his care and attention.

Very Happy Customer

Great service and product - communication was outstanding from start to finish. We will be a return customer when our hard floor needs replacing in a year or two. Thank you

Excellent Service

We received a very reasonable quote and after some changes of mind the carpet was laid without any fuss. The carpet layers were very meticulous in their work. We are more than happy with the outcome.

PROFESSIONAL SALES TEAM

Very professional sales team who have gone above and beyond to accommodate our requirements at a very competitive price. I would highly recommend Brodie and his team. Thanks again guys.

Carpet Rug

Shahid at Carpet Call Moorabbin was extremely helpful, welcoming and accommodating. Great price and product. Went over and beyond to ensure the sale, we were happy with the end product. We have purchased form this store 3 times now.

Fantastic

We were so impressed with the service at Carpet Call Caringbah. John and Anush were so helpful They answered all our questions in a friendly and professional manner. The carpet layers Adam Reza and Emad were a pleasure to have in our home. They did a magnificent job and it was a big one!
Thank you so much everyone you made it so easy.
Lyn & Mike

Wow, what top service

Matt from Carpet Call Balcatta was fantastic. Spent time with me to see exactly what I needed. Fast service within 3 days the carpet was all laid and it was all done while I was at work.
Thanks so much Matt and Carpet Call

Great knowledge and service

The service from Massi in the Auburn store was excellent. He has great product knowledge and took the time to thoroughly explain the differences of each product in a simple way. He has a very personable manner and is very friendly and polite. He explained the process well provided a competitive quote. He was flexible with the install date (as I had some other trades finishing off work before the floors could be installed) and worked with me to secure a date that suited both parties. I had an issue with the underlay requirements due to strata laws and Massi was very helpful in helping me source the correct underlay to meet strata requirements. I believe he went over and above his role to assist me.
The floors are amazing! I’m extremely happy with the choice and the whole process. Thank you Massi. I hope Carpet Call realise what an asset you are to their team.

Very smooth

We engaged Mt Gravatt carpet call to replace some carpet in the upstairs of our house that we were about to rent out. The initial inquiry, measure and quote and install went very smoothly. Thanks guys.

So happy with the work. New carpets look great

Fast and professional installation on the day
Polite and respectful service
Very good communication when organising the delivery and installation time. Arrived just as they said they would
Had a great playlist
Great outcome all round

Show Room Service

The service from Brodie in the Midland store was very good, he had good product knowledge, personable manner, very polite. He explained the process provided a competitive quote and a firm instal date.
For a young man in the sales world he is doing all the right things.

crap!notting hill store!

Their attitudes before and after we paid are absolutely different. They told me they will come at 7.30 am, while I got up 6.30 to prepare. How can they told me I have to wait until 12.00am when I call them at 8am!!!!

Dear Hohoh , I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.

Bought a Rug yesterday and so far so good

I have visited the Hoppers Crossing Carpet Call center today(2019.03/07). The agent's name was [name removed] and has helped me to find a rug to suit my need (A rug for my baby to play with).
However, it's a bit disappointing to find out later that they had an online promotion for the same product for 33$ less (340$ vs 307$ online)
As a suggestion, I would appreciate if you can ask your agents to let customers know about any online promotions at a better price so that as customers we know that we are getting the best price.
I'm deducting 2 stars for not being proactive in that regards.

Following is the exact item. https://www.carpetcall.com.au/shop-our-range/rugs/shag/plush/plu-1111-10-160/Dear AGJ, we have not "scammed" you and we have clearly advertised that the rug clearance is online only. Accusations of such is very disappointing. We provide the convenience of stores where we employ staff to service our customers at considerable cost. We also provide the option for our customers to shop online and to suggest that you were scammed is repugnant.

Maharshi from Carpet Call Aspley is an excellent sales person. He is friendly and helpful and not at all pushy. He makes you feel like no request is too big and is genuinely happy to help. He is also extremely knowledgeable about the products (area rugs).

A very bad experience

I just had two rooms installed with a carpet at Glenwaverley in February 2019.
I had paid a deposit 6 months before last year 31 st June at the Ferntree Gully store. The sales man sold be a solutions perfect brand. When I went to another carpet call store immediately after paying the deposit the store the sales man told me that the carpet I had chosen would be hard to vacuum etc. Since I had already paid the deposit the Ferntree Gully store was so rude and would not agree to return the deposit as it was a binding contract.
After 6 months when I was ready another sales man came to measure. He would not leave any samples for my partner as he had no extra ones.
My sales contract clearly stated removal and disposal of existing carpet. The installer said his paperwork said no.
After calling Carpet call the sales man was rude. Since I had removed the carpet for painting the skirting and put it in the bin, the installer was not ready to remove from bin.

I am also not happy with the carpet as it is certainly hard to vacuum.

Overall my experience with Carpet call was not good.

Dear Burhan, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.