Carpet Call Carpet Flooring

Carpet Call Carpet Flooring

3.9 from 1,237 reviews

A1 service

Had 3 quotes on carpet and found the best value at carpet call. Service in store was spot on and they installed over 3 different days so we could empty out one room at a time. The installer did an excellent job and was on time on all 3 occasions.Follow up call by office 2 days later to make sure all was good. Would certainly recommend.

Job Satisfaction
Thank you very much for the positive comments. Our teams work hard to offer quality products and a friendly service. I’m so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future or assisting friends you have recommended to Carpet Call.

Exceptional Advice, Exceptional Service, Exceptional Product

From start to finish, my Carpet Call experience was effortless, made all the more easy by the approachable, friendly & knowledgeable staff. The carpet layer went above and beyond, leaving both rooms in immaculate condition. The carpet looks amazing, and I'll definitely be recommending Carpet Call to my family and friends (long into the future). New carpet just added $$$ to my property! Thanks Carpet Call.

Perfect office carpet

Have had this installed for 2 weeks now & I'm very happy with it so far. Good quality & stunning colour. Perfect for my new office space. Easy to vacuum and keep clean

Horrible customer service

Called up. their hotline. didn't even get a standard Hello this is carpet call, may i help you line. I called to inquire about prices of just installation prices.

Instead the first thing she said to me was. "Have you used our services?"

I replied with No.
i have my own material and would like to know how much it is for you guys to just do the installation.

Then person who answered the phone replied with "I don't know, i never got asked that question before"

i then said. aren't you carpet call? because i thought i dialled the wrong number cos this woman obviously doesn't know what i am talking about and she's never had anyone call for a Quote and she never picked up the phone saying it was carpet call so at this point i thought i misdialled. and she said yes. it's carpet call.

so i said, carpet call your motto is "flooring specialists" and you telling me no one has ever called you asking for a quote to ask how much for installation is? that's strange to me that. a flooring company has never had anyone call in asking for how much for installation is?

the woman said yes. no one has called and asked for a quote for installation before.

she then said we only do supply and install. i said ok.

i asked how much would that be?

she said for the material and the install?

i said yes.

at this point. i heard her tone of voice change to be extremely rude tone of voice. it's as if she deemed me as a timewaster at this point in our conversation. as if she just wanted to get rid of my phone call even though i have not been rude and i am a potential customer just inquiring about prices. her tone of voice completely changed. i heard her sigh as if she just didn't want to talk to me at all.

i then decided to call her out and i said. your tone of voice is rude. can you not be rude. she definitely did not expect me to call her out on her tone of voice and rudeness.

all i wanted for a simple quote. how much is for supply and install of your basic product?

she then revealed she had only been working for 2 weeks and then she put me on hold. while on hold, i could hear her complaining about me to her co-worker even though all i did was ask for a quote politely and i heard the whole conversation. she complained about me even though all i wanted was a quote. i think she started complaining to her co-worker because i called her out on her rude tone of voice. i could hear her entire conversation bagging me out.

I wish i recorded the phone call so i could post it on your facebook pages to show everyone how rude you were. good news for you is i didn't know how to record the phone call. if i did. i would have recorded everything and posted it all on your social media so everyone knows how rude it was to put a customer on hold and talk about them as if they were a timewaster for asking for a quote.

then she passed me on to a male co-worker who was very polite and nice and knowledgeable.

he was really nice and he at least explained to me in a professional manner. i have no problems with the man. he actually knew what he was talking about. i wished he answered the phone from the start.

even after my rude experience. i was told by the man that a branch from my local area would call me back, maybe in an hour. I've been waiting for the call back and more than a month later and no one from carpet call called me back.

so it seems like they don't want my business and put me in the timewaster basket all because i asked for a quote.

my regret is not recording the entire phone call so i could post it on social media. to those calling carpet call. my advice is record your phone calls with them. i hope my review will make them see they should be careful of their tone of voice, a friendly tone of voice suddenly changing to a rude condescending voice all because you ask for a quote does show the customer that you just want to get rid of them and you don't want their business. 2, do not talk badly about customers while they are on hold in the line because the customer could hear you bagging them out for asking for a simple Quote. I called to inquire about prices of just installation prices.

the first thing she said to me was. "Have you used our services?" it started off rude already. since i never got a call back from carpet call. 2 weeks later. i called another company and i decided to go buy carpet and installation from them for a 2 bedroom apartment so carpet call missed out on a job because of the way they conducted. i honestly was a genuine customer asking a quote.

Job Satisfaction
Dear Mirena, we are sorry for the confusion and that you didn't get a clear answer. We supply and install only, we do not install product that we haven't supplied. We stand behind our installation warranties and cannot and will not provide warranties on product that we cannot ensure its origin and integrity.Hi carpet call. Thank you for responding but it seems like you didn't read my review properly. Let me try to break it down in 3 short points 1, I originally called for a quote for install only. You said: we do not do that due to warranty. 2, I then asked can you give me a quote for supply of your carpet per sqm and how much does it cost to install your products that you supply for me? 3, when I changed my question from number 1 to number 2. That was when the problem started. That was when the lady started being rude to me and she put me on hold and she bagged me out to her male co-worker for changing my question from my install only question to now me asking for a quote supply + install..Dear Mirena, would you like us to organise a quote to supply and install? If so please provide your contact details to webreporting@carpetcall.com.au and we'll do our best to help you.

Best price for great quality carpet!!!

We recently got a quote from Carpet Call Fountain Gate. We were surprised to see how affordable it was to install carpet through them, compared to getting it installed by the builder. We did not even think about locking the price before we went in, however we could not resist ourselves from locking the price when Brandon (Manager of the branch) offered us one of the best quality carpet with Luxury underlay for a much lower price than our builder. Such a bargain for us..Very friendly staff and great service.

great turnaround

We bought flooring from Carpet Call on the Gold Coast, and there were a few setbacks at the start that needed attention. we were introduced to Keith who takes care of a few stores on the coast, and what a pleasure he was to deal with. he went above and beyond, personally seeing to all our needs and attending our house on three different occasions to make sure we were completely happy with everything. after 40 years in the recruiting business, this is the type of personal customer service that we look for and rarely find. I must also acknowledge the installer Harry who did a wonderful job on our timber floors. we have recommended Carpet Call to other residents in our building as well.

Can’t fault them

The store staff were friendly and knowledgeable, arranged everything in a timely manner. The man who came to give the quote and the installer were both polite and professional. Would definately use them again.

Job Satisfaction

Customer service is a minus score at the Frankston store!

I recently called Carpet Call Frankston to see if they stocked my current carpet in store (the house isn't that old and I had all the details). I'm having a heater removed and wanted to try and get the "hole" that would be left replaced when it comes out patched with the same carpet. I had done this before in a previous home (luckily there was left over carpet then) and didn't have a problem BUT the man I spoke to at this store definitely wasn't helpful! He just went on and on about how this was the worst thing you could do and I think was just trying to get me to rip up my room full of good carpet and get it replaced to make him some $$$$. I had even suggested I could take the original carpet out of a wardrobe in a bedroom and then perhaps bring a piece of that in to get something "similar" to go in the wardrobe but again I'm obviously just a moron as he didn't believe this was even an option. The section will be covered by furniture anyway I just don't want a "hole" and bare concrete in the room so I don't understand why he was so against this in MY HOME as I've done it before so I know it can work. In the end I said "if you don't want to help that's fine I won't waste your time or mine I'll call someone else who does" so I did call another big carpet store in Frankston and the lady there couldn't have been more helpful! In future if I do need to get new floor coverings I DEFINITELY WON'T deal with Carpet Call, I don't expect miracles but I do expect service and especially being treated with respect as I wasn't rude to this guy however now I will be and say he's an arrogant pig that shouldn't be answering enquiries. If you're a professional you are meant to be there for us "simple folk" who want advice and it's funny that others say what I want can be done so not sure whether you just want bigger paying jobs or you're just not customer friendly but I'll definitely spread the word to my local friends DEFINITELY DON'T CALL, CALL CARPET CALL, they're NOT the experts in the trade in Frankston!

Dear J9 , I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.I don't have an invoice number as I didn't end up making a purchase due to the rude, unhelpful staff member I dealt with - my invoice now is from another local store and always will be in the future!Dear J9, We advised you that we do not offer repair work for jobs not installed by Carpet Call however we did offer the phone number of an installer who may be able to assist. You stated the carpet installed was nearly 10 years old and we advise you the difficulty of matching this (even with carpet from a wardrobe). Best of luck with your efforts.

Amazing service, great vibe, we will definitely be returning customers.

My partner and I went into carpet call in Helensvale originally just to get a rough idea of what we wanted so we could get someone out to do a quote, we had tried carpet court but their times were an inconvenience to us so we thought we would give carpet call a go, great decision on our part as the manager Ben helped us with everything and even offered to come and give us a quote at whatever time and date suited us which was great because we work early hours sometimes so he came out early in the morning, quoted us a great price for carpet for our lounge room and upstairs bedrooms, he was polite, and absolutely great at what he does.
We will be returning customers.

Easy and efficient!

Thank you to Patrick at Carpet Call for providing friendly and helpful advice in our flooring choices, and to our installer who arrived early and did an awesome job! Very pleased overall and will using your services again

Carpet Removal Job done brilliantly

From communicating to getting the job completed, Carpet Removal Sydney was outstanding. Easy to book, cheapest prices, and job was performed professionally and fast... They even vacuumed everything afterwards! Great team.

Castle Hill Store

Professional instore service from Naji, who was very knowledgeable and helpful.
The installers were on time and very polite and efficient.
Excellent overall experience. I would highly recommend Carpet Call Castle Hill

McGregor Store

Before I get into the customer experience I will say that the price and quality (so far) is actually really good. It was half the price we were quoted by other retailers (economy range of carpet). The customer experience however was really poor. The salesperson missed 2 appointments with no phone call and failed to book in the correct install date even though he confirmed it with me several times. During one particular interaction, he showed a vulgar meme he received on his phone. Very unprofessional and inappropriate. When the install day arrived, the contractors arrived only to tell me that no-one told them it was carpet over concrete. They wouldn't be able to do it on the day and there would be an additional charge for products. I went in to see the store manager to explain the experience and he agreed it wasn't good. He pulled some strings and the contractors came back to finish the job on the same day. He offered to resolve or address my experience with some compensation - unfortunately since that day I've not heard from him again so there was no compensation as such. Although I'm grateful they ended up installing on that day, the process was a comedy of errors and I would not use them again. I would much rather pay extra and be treated with professionalism and courtesy.

I love it!

The carpet layers rang me and asked if they could come earlier which I thought was a great gesture. They arrived on time and immediately started work. They were friendly but it did not impact on their work.
All in all I love the carpet and was very happy wth the installation.

Carpet Call - O’Connor

Service in store and at home was was excellent. Knowledgeable, personable and experienced staff. Quote and installation in under a week!! Very happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone.

Great flooring job both Vinyl plank and carpet.

Very happy with the carpet and vinyl plank flooring recently laid. Good price good product well laid.Jacques and Wade the vinyl plank layers were extremely good tradesman who were friendly kept us informed and did a beautiful job.

Extremely Poor Warranty & After Sale Service

We purchased what we were told was top quality carpet approximately 4.5 years ago. We began to see issues with fading approximately 12 months ago. We took this issue to Carpet Call Campbelltown, which is where we purchased it from, and we were provided with an email address for personnel that deal with warranties issues. We sent an email 4 weeks ago and provided photos accordingly. We were advised by Laura, Customer Service and Warranties Representative, that our concern need to be sent to the manufacturer who is based in the USA. We have emailed Laura for the past 2 weeks and last week called and left a message for Laura, as we felt that in these days of digital communication, 2 weeks was enough time for a response to be received from the manufacturer. However regardless of whether a response has been received from the manufacturer we feel a response from Laura or someone from the Customer Service and Warranties Team should show us the courtesy of a response to our emails and phone calls.

Job Satisfaction
Dear Deborah, we have been waiting quite some time to receive approval to replace, we have indeed responded to your emails and are unsure why you have not received them. We believe you have been advised of the approval for replacement.Excuse me - you emailed and phoned me on Monday this week, 2 days ago, immediately following three actions I took on Sunday night which included posting a 1 star review on this website. If I hadn't taken this action perhaps I would still be waiting for a return phone call from you. I have not had time in the last 2 days to get to a Carpet Call to select from the 3 ranges have offered me to replace the faulty carpet. I am unsure if we are going to be happy with the carpets in these 3 ranges and then we will have to see what action you offer. As you know we purchased an expensive carpet, believing we were purchasing a high quality carpet, so we want to ensure that we are receiving a replacement of the same quality and in the colour that we originally chose. And finally, just to clarify - you have responded to some of my emails, as I explained in my review above, but I had not heard anything from Laura for 2 weeks despite 2 emails and a phone message having been left. I don't believe your comment above is serving your company well. Perhaps the whole Customer Service Dept needs further training on how to deal with these sorts of issues.

Caringbah Store: Great customer service

So appreciative with the customer service we received from Caringbah Carpet Call -Anush and John ,highly recommend. So helpful.Prompt assistance , Honest and fantastic sales men, Willing to help where possible. Thank you .

Massi is 5 star store manager

Massi from Marsden Park store is knowledgeable, friendly, and above all professional. He not only helped me choose the perfect carpet, but also to decide on wall paint colours that work well with my carpet colour choice. Massi delivers true customer service & after sales service when other store managers fail. It is worth passing nearer stores, to get the 5 star service from Massi at Marsden Park.

Job Satisfaction

Thank you Brandon from Frankston store!!

Brandon from Frankston Carpet call was professional, courteous, honest and a fantastic sales-person. In fact if it was not for Brandon we would have made other choices from other stores. He won our business with amazing assistance and attention to detail. Thanks Brandon !