Part of Carpet Call 4.0

1,628 reviews
Carmel
Carmel
  Carpet Flooring

DO NOT BUY CARPET FROM CARPET CALL!

The one star is for the sales staff. We have been dissatisfied with the carpet layers and management at Carpet Call.
There is an obvious join down the middle of the room in the newly laid carpet.
The carpet layer argued that the fault lay with the underfloor. This has never occurred with previous carpet in this room.
Management assure us that this obvious join in the carpet is perfectly NORMAL.
The carpet layer also cut into the carpet and started pulling it up in the wrong room.
They then replaced the woollen carpet with a synthetic carpet.
My advice: DO NOT shop for carpet at Carpet Call. Show details
Amelia P.
Amelia P.Sydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Beautiful carpet and excellent installation

We have just had beautiful carpet installed and our installer Mickey did an amazing, thorough job. He went above and beyond to make sure it was installed perfectly.
Adam at Seven Hills was so helpful and professional and I can't fault Carpet Call at all. Show details ·  1
Petrea U.
Petrea U.

Perfect

Sam, Handri and Rizal installed our carpet today and couldn’t be happier! Easy to deal with, happy and efficient. Highly recommend these guys!!! Show details ·  1
Georgina
GeorginaSouth East Queensland, QLD
Gremar
GremarGold Coast4 posts

Terrible

Disappointing and would probably not use this shop again. (3) trips to finalise the selection and installation and each time, new or temp staff had no record of my previous visits so needed to repeat my personal information, address, carpet selection etc. each time over again. Install date was then changed twice. Finally, installer arrived and quickly left. Furniture too much for him to move, even though it was a 10min job for me and the tennant to fix. Shop had failed to send details of customer obligations. The next installer that arrived demanded more than the accepted quote to move the furniture. All in all a terrible experience. I would use a private company next time, albeit more expensive. Show details
Chris W.
Chris W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Problem Solved

After the initial carpet was laid very well I might add, the product itself developed a fault.
After some investigation and correspondence with the Sydney Operations Manager it was decided that the carpet should be replaced.

On the day and at the time arranged, Ali, Adam & Billy (I hope I got the names right) arrived and proceeded to remove the faulty carpet and replace it with the new.

They worked extremely hard for at least eight hours straight. They assisted with the moving of a lot of heavy furniture and the workmanship in the laying of eight large rooms two hallways and the stairs is superb.

I would like to add my personal thanks to the team and the operations manager for making it all happen and a beautiful result. Show reply

Desmond T
Desmond T

A wholesome experience

This is my first time using Carpet Call to lay carpets at my home and they did a fantastic job. Kai and his layers from Castle Hill worked non stop from the time of arrival. The carpets were meticulously measured and cut and the connections were seamless. Am really pleased that everything went smoothly. Keep up the good work guys! Show details ·  1
Charlotte
Charlotte2 posts

Very happy

Had my carpet installed by Sam and Ricci they were on time helpful and did a good job and very friendly. Show details ·  1
Maggie Zhang
Maggie ZhangSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Just a short Thank you for the great carpet. I'd like to mention the wonderful service provided by Sorosh after 4 years sales. I purchased the carpet from Carpet Call 4 years ago and found seams and contacted Carpet Call. Sorosh organised fixing my carpet problem. He is professional and extremely good at customer service .
Thanks Carpet Call for a great job and terrific service. Show details ·  1
D W.
D W.

Terrible

Carpet Call came to replace my carpet today and created a join from the hallway to the bedroom using a strip of carpet about 20cm so there are two join lines in the door!! Show details
Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW
Kunovsky
Kunovsky

Castle Hill Carpet call

Excellent, knowledgeable service from Massi and his staff at Castle Hill Carpet call.Massi and Najib helped me choose the right carpet and hybrid flooring for our renovation. Massi was very patient with all my requirements and provided me with expert advice. AS we were laying Hybrid flooring over tiles it was very important to me that scocia beading was not used along walls. HIs installer did an excellent job at removing old skirting and replacing with new for a perfect modern look. Carpet layer sent was also extremely fast and professional. Highly recommend Carpet Call Castle Hill. Show details ·  1
Annette
AnnetteSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Great carpet, good price, installed quickly

They were efficient and came to measure our home the same day we visited the store, and then were available quite quickly to install. They were willing to negotiate on price with us and were more affordable than Carpet Court. The carpet installer Mikey did a really great job, particularly dealing with some difficult stairs and previously poorly laid carpet he had to remove. Mikey also catered to our requests regarding the installation. Show details ·  1
Meagan
MeaganSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Verified Carpet Flooring
BKP
BKP2 posts
  Verified Carpet Flooring

Great service and installation

Carpet Call Mentone, Including Ben, Rob, Marco Installer all did a wonderful job installing our carpet, The team worked tirelessly on install taking no breaks and working solidly ensuring all finishing was of exceptional standard. Show details ·  1