Part of Carpet Call 4.0

1,634 reviews
Vince R.
Vince R.

Amazing transformation

Sam and Achmad arrived on time, had a great welcoming attitude, planned each step prior to starting.
They moved gurniture with precision and responded to questions courteously.
End result was outstanding! Well done guys. Show reply
Venetia C.
Venetia C.Sydney, NSW

Sam & Rizal - Best Carpet Installers

Sam and Rizal recently laid my carpet and were nothing short of excellent - service, professionalism and promptness. Arrived on time, were friendly and helpful - nothing was too much. Moved my furniture - nothing damaged. Both take pride in their work, checking and re-checking everything is done correctly. Highly recommend them. Show reply
Matthew LAbbate
Matthew LAbbatePerth2 posts
Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Company

They installed the wrong colour carpet.
They told me they installed the correct one - lucky I had it in writing the colour I requested. It took me 3 months of constant arguing and fighting - very stressful phone calls and email, after email to get only a quarter of my money back.
Do not use this company - they are lovely until they get your credit card details!!!

I am not left out of pocket and the wrong coloured carpets that don’t suit my house at all !!!! Show details

David C.
David C.

Very Happy

Had a great experience with Carpet Call, especially the layers, Sam and Rizz.

They rang earlier in the morning to say they would be arriving at 8.15am and they arrived at exactly 8.15am! They were super happy, cheerful and friendly. And extremely helpful. Having never had new carpet before, I was unaware of exactly how to prepare the furniture. As a result, they needed to move a lot more furniture around than planned. They did this very quickly, efficiently and with a smile. When they had finished, Sam went around and checked the edges, cutting off any stray stands that were sticking up.

By the afternoon, I had 3 bedrooms, a hallway and lounge room newly carpeted and to a high quality. I was very happy with Sam and Rizz. Show details ·  1

Dazza
DazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Carpet Flooring

Terms of sale read carefully and ask questions

Very poor took a deposit $1700 which is fine and then wanted me to sign a Contract to make full payment 2 days before they come or i even see the carpet. { Thats shifty telling me terms after i paid } . Apparatenly this is standard and was told that's Normal and standard practice by others .i can assure you its not, you pay when job is finished and Customer is happy. Got my refund and found opposition cheaper and better terms i {pay remainder when job completed} Never again Carpet Call .The managers response to my concern were Not professional at all. i said once ive paid what if you dont show or you do damage while fitting ,was told you put a claim in . I laughed
Emma
Emma
R Howell
R HowellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delighted

We decided to recently re-carpet our home, and decided as Carpet Call Minyama have given us great advise, service and products in the past; we would visit their showroom on Nicklin Way.
We were delighted with their customer service and had no problem in selecting the perfect carpet from their wide range. The professional installation also included the disposal of our old carpet.
If you are looking for new flooring, we would recommend this family owned business.
R. & B Howell. (Minyama) Show details ·  1
ceciliakaronis
ceciliakaronisSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Very very pleased, great job at a very good price!

I have changed the carpet on the stairs and couloir by Carpet Call. The work is excellent, the layer worked very fast and at millimetre precision. High quality work. Both workers attending (the layer and the apprentice) were very nice people, careful, attentive, kind and professional. They cleaned everything when the work was done. Bravo and thank you! BTW, the price for this job was very good. Show details ·  1
Melmaus
MelmausSydney NSW4 posts

Superb carpet. Layers

The carpet chosen turned out to be perfect and the fitters were absolutely a pleasure to have doing the laying of the carpet Show reply
Max T.
Max T.Sydney, NSW

New Carpet, underlay and installation

Purchase carpet from Jai at Carpet Call, Great advice and guidance on choosing the best possible carpet for our Apartment. There was a slight delay in getting the delivery but was informed of the delay and communication was great. The installation was completed as promised. The installer Sam was very professional and helpful. As we are living in the apartment there was a lot of moving furniture which they helped and completed the job with a smile. They have removed all old carpet and underlay and installation went smoothly. Great job Carpet Call for all your help and advice. Special thanks to the installers for doing a great job and making our decision to choose your company even more important. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW2 posts
  Carpet Flooring

Wow many thanks to guys at carpet call

Many thanks to Sam and Rizal for doing the best job on our carpet great guys to have doing your home. Looks great. Love the feel of new carpet. Our Dog Sunny Girl thought it was so great she went right in and roll all over !! Show details ·  1
Marty
Marty3 posts
  Carpet Flooring

Oh delicious- thank you so much!!

Pablo was great, prompt, professional, fast clean, and polite! Perfect Show reply
Shezza
ShezzaSydney, NSW3 posts
Gerry H.
Gerry H.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Exhausting!!!

We re-carpeted the whole house (lounge, dining room rumpus, 4 bedrooms and hall) in one go! Can't yet judge the quality of the carpet, but the overall experience with Carpet Call was excellent. Especially the carpet layers, Sam and Rizz, were first rate. They arrived on time, were super efficient, cheerful and always willing to go out of their way to help in any way they could. On top of this, they finished the job in ONE day. Sam and Rizz made what would have been a very traumatic experience (try moving the furniture with all their contents of a whole house!!) bearable. They were always cheerful and willing to help even with things they were not actually required to do. Show details ·  1
Nicole P
Nicole PSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

New bedroom carpet- finally!

We have waited and saved for a long time for new carpet and are very happy with the result. The service from in store selection, check measure and then installation was fantastic. Every person was helpful and polite. Installer (Pablo) and assistant were efficient, clean and polite. Overall a positive experience. Show details ·  1

Michael
Michael

Great Job

I had two bedrooms fitted with carpets today, geat price, great service and Tom, the carpet layer was excellent. Show details ·  1
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts
  Verified Carpet Flooring
Carpet Call   DM

Dear David, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. We have escalated this to management, who will call you soon.

Gilbert de Chalain
Gilbert de ChalainSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Excellent product and excellent carpet laying

Just had new carpets installed. Very happy with my carpet choice and equally happy with the carpet laying service. Show details ·  1
TrBo
TrBo

Great job

Oscar was punctual and professional and did a great job installing the carpets for the bedrooms. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Mark M.
Mark M.Sydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Great carpet, customer service and installation

After receiving a couple of quotes I went to Carpet Call at Caringbah on recommendation. I met Peter and after an initial discussion on what I was looking for, he then arrived at my house about 30 minutes later. Took the measurements for the 4 rooms and showed samples before writing up a competitive quote which I accepted.
Yesterday Pablo arrived to install the carpet I ordered, the job was done in just 3 hours. It was obvious that Pablo takes great pride in his work.
I am really happy with the quality and the colour of the carpet I ordered. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Carpet Flooring

Great carpet, fast to install and worked around my needs

Great to deal with Dale and his team, really competitive pricing and fast install. 5 stars all the way Show details ·  1
Lee M
Lee MPerth, WA2 posts

A Happy Rug Buying Experience

I found the staff very friendly and helpful. A special thank you to Jovian who came all the way to my place to deliver the large rug and make sure it was the right fit. The quality of the rug is excellent and the price was practically half price. I couldn’t be happier as it looks terrific in my home. Show details ·  1
  Carpet Flooring

Matt and Blake - professional, knowledgeable and courteous.
Great service, thank you. Show details ·  1
John N.
John N.
  Fair Incentive Carpet Flooring

Sam and rizal good installer and profesional

Punctuality,very nice gentlemen very helpfull friendly and pollite always smile Show details ·  1
Neasa P.
Neasa P.2 posts
  Carpet Flooring

Great service at every step

I was happy to be given samples when I called to store in Artarmon, really helped me to see in my bedrooms. Craig was helpful and prompt when he came to measure and process my order. Super happy with the carpet quality, guys installed two rooms in under two hours. Can’t find a flaw! Show details

Susan Reid
Susan Reid
  Carpet Flooring

Very very poor customer service

The manager was extremely rude to us….we ordered and thought we paid for a superior underlay but received an inferior quality….now it’s just too bad too sad for us….I’m sorry carpet call not good enough!! Show details
David Souter
David Souter2 posts

Fantastic job

Very impressed with the professionalism from quote to installation completion. Great job done by Scott and his team. Many thanks Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

This is new carpet giveaway

This new carpet brightens up the house and looking new Show details ·  1
Very Satisfied
Very SatisfiedSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Installers did a great job

Store staff helpful. Even change of carpet colour was well handled.
Installers very helpful. Did really good work. Impressed with carpet. Show details ·  1
Danny F
Danny F2 posts

Best carpet layers EVER

We had Sam & Rizal lay our carpets today and we couldn’t be happier. They turned up on time, explained the whole job to us (in detail) and then did an amazing job laying the carpets.

They were both very professional and their attention to detail with their work was excellent.

We would have no issues recommending them to our friends and family. Show details ·  1

Michelle
Michelle

Excellent Customer Service from Belrose Store

Excellent customer service received from the Carpet Call team at Belrose. Particular call out to Jason and Mark who have been very customer focused and helpful during the product selection process. They’ve provided very competitive quotes. I’ve now ordered my carpet with them. Show details ·  1
Bella Vista
Bella VistaSydney, NSW

Carpet Layers

I would recommend Sam and Rizal for your carpet laying. They were very professional and worked together to ensure the carpet was layed perfectly. Both of them are very sociable and even moved our heavy furniture which was a great help to us. Would have them again if we need more carpet layed. Show reply
Stellina T.
Stellina T.Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality and service

From start to finish we had exceptional service from Carpet Call Castle Hill. They were efficient and we couldn't have been happier with the service on the day of laying from Sam and Rizal. These two gentlemen were friendly and efficient and completed quite a complex install in the time quoted. We are extremely happy with the carpet. Show details ·  1
Leanne M.
Leanne M.

Excellent service

Just order my first lot of carpet carpet call south morang. Service and professionalism was best to none. I was able obtain a great price. Nothing was too hard. Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Pablo was on time, polite, helpful and generally amazing!!!

Just had both my bedroom carpets fitted this morning by a young chap called Pablo. He was absolutely fantastic. He’s was early which suited me just fine. Incredibly polite, helpful and did everything with a smile. He was very thorough, professional and accurate throughout the whole job. I honestly couldn’t fault the young man. If you can get Pablo to fit your carpets you have a fantastic day for sure. He’s might not be the quickest out there, but he makes up for it by doing a professional job. Show details ·  1

Robin S.
Robin S.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

Jai @ Carpet Call Supacentre was so helpful assisting with choosing carpet and organising everything including the quote which I received within a few hours. He even came out to measure on a public holiday. Sam and Rizal who came to remove the old carpet and lay the new were excellent, helpful and thoroughly good guys. New carpet looks fantastic - very happy customer. Show details ·  1
Yasin
YasinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC71 posts
Carpet Call   DM

Dear Yasin, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. We have escalated this to management, who will call you soon.

Irma