Carpet Call Vinyl Flooring

J.burns

J.burnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional and unreliable

Carpet C.Carpet Call

I can't believe how beautiful it looks

I love my new vinyl flooring, it looks great. My experience with Carpet Call was excellent from start to finish. The guys from the shop were fantastic, professional and helpful. And the vinyl layer did an amazing job and he had a great sense of humour! Thank you all so much *****

Hao

HaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job!

I have had a great experience with Dominic from the Maribyrnong store. He was helpful and went above and beyond to work with the builder to make sure I got my flooring completed at the time the builder needed the floor to go in. Fred the installer also did a great job. The builder commented on how professional the installation team was as well.

Shelly

ShellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Service could be better Capalaba Store

Give Carpet Call A Miss

I wouldn't actually give them any stars. Carpet Call North Lakes, over measured and overcharged. Vinyl installation has lumps, not stuck down to the point that its a tripping hazard. Best advice is to shop elsewhere. Carpet call clearly dont care about their customers

TurpyAU

Don't Bother

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Turpy, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. What is your invoice number and we will follow this up.

Turpy

Other managers in Melbourne have already followed this up.

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Can't believe the difference it makes... wow!

The vinyl flooring looks amazing, the installers were helpful and respectful and finished the job with no fuss, I would highly recommend. Dan provided excellent advice and walked through the job afterwards to ensure I was happy.

Happy Customer!

I am thrilled with my new floor from Carpet Call Campbelltown.
From the excellent advice and information to the delivery and installation. The Layers were meticulous, polite and thorough. My neighbours were impressed.
I’d be very happy to recommend them.

NathanPerth, WA

Never again - Don't pay until your job is completed. Terrible customer service

The tax invoice number is 32026, store 001, salesperson 296

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Nathan, I am sorry to hear that your experience has been lacking. We will be following this up with our staff to ensure these things will not happen again. Thank-you for your feedback.

Richa Sharma

Richa SharmaMelbourne

Great pricing!!!

Great service by John!! Highly recommend them!! Very happy with the price!!! Will definitely consider them in future!! Flexible with timings n highly consider your needs and great guidance!!! It was reccomended by a family member n glad I called them. I had luxury plank done!!

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Luxury vinyl flooring....looks great, feels great

Found a hard wearing waterproof vinyl flooring at Carpet Call. It is the latest flooring technology from the US and looks great in Highland Oak. Tim and the team from Elegant Floors in Sydney laid it in a day. Very happy with the results.

Robyn B

Robyn BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad service and our stairs are still not finished

Ordered vinyl flooring for 2nd floor and stair case. Was assured they could do the stairs too. Lifted carpet and showed 2 sales people, they quoted and we paid. When they laid the flooring, they only covered half of the tread. Over 1 moth later and I am still battling and about to pick up the phone to Dept of Fair Trading. We had also ordered Plantation Shutters from these guys and advised them that the Shutters needed to go down BEFORE the flooring as the track needed to be under the flooring. Guess what, they took my money and did not place the order for the Shutters. Unbelievable. I would not recommend using Carpet Call!

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Very pleased withour new vinyl floor

We had the hallway, family room, office and sewing room, a fairly large area, done with vinyl flooring which we are really pleased with. It was all finished in two days and the guys doing the work were excellent in all areas. They cleaned up and never left a mess behind for us to clean up. So after starting a day late the work was completed on time.

Roman BSydney

They don't seem to be interested in business

I wanted to put Coretec Plus vinyl flooring in my unit. My strata rules about floating flooring regulate ratings as per standards set by Building Code of Australia (measured as integral LnTw number). When I asked the shop assistant to provide me acoustic ratings of the vinyl I chose, he forwarded me some raw results of a test made back in China, and those results were not accepted by the strata management. It's a pity that an importer can't properly document their product for Australian market, while at least two other competitors do.

Ash PenryMelbourne

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

Lee and Larry

Lee and LarryMandurah Wa

Great product and service

We recently purchased vinyl plank flooring from Carpet Call Mandurah. Chris and his staff were great to deal with and the installer Eddie, was great and did a very professional job. Have also just purchased a rug through Raz at Carpet Call Cockburn Central and he also was good to deal with allowing us to arrange everything through Mandurah. The follow up service has been excellent! Would have no hesitation in recommending Carpet Call to anyone.

JPK

JPKBaulkham Hills

So disapponted

Had vinyl planking laid in my kitchen. The planks look they are from 2 different sources, 1 dark, 1 light. Had to ask the layer to redo it and not put small fill ins surrounded by dark planks, dark planks next to light & fill in bits in highly visible areas rather than rather than below cupboard doors. Had I been advised by the salesman that "Colour variations from panel to panel can be extreme", I would have gone with an alternative. Before signing & paying, read every clause of the Invoice The job commenced at 4.55pm & completed by 8.55PM. The Supervisor's only concern was a long day for the layers and the job being finished, but not why it took so long & the look of the finished job.

Spiro

Spiro

Love it !!!!!!!!

We could not be happier with the amazing service that we were given, from Massi at the Prosect store spending the time with us to explain all our options, and Sen maticulasly measuring our complicated living space. The trades, Junior and Sarah on vinyl, and Michael on carpet, were very hard working and professional, which has produced a result that was much better than we imagined. We will surely be recommending Carpet Call Prospect to everyone.
Thanks it's much appreciated!!!

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Love our new vinyl floors

Went to carpet call at prospect NSW The staff very friendly and helpful.Bill and his wife layed our new vinyl floors and our house looks amazing.Thank you so much

KevPerth

Bad customer service

Hi,
I did send a pic of the invoice when initially did the review.
The invoice number is 28908

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Thanks Kev, we will follow this up. We don't get a copy of the pic you sent as it is just a process that Product Review uses to verify you as a customer. Note the green Verified Customer.