Carpet Call

Carpet Call Questions & Answers (page 4 of 4)

Carpet Flooring, Rugs, Laminate Flooring, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Carpet Call

68 questions from our users

neil
neilasked

hello
is it customary to pay for carpet 100% up front? I don't recall paying for professional services until I was satisfied that it was done correctly

Greg
Gregasked
Carpet Call

Got a measure and quote from a Carpet Call representative, once finished he informed of the deposit and time frame and i stated i require time to think about it. He asked that i initial the sheet with the measurements. There was also the quote written inside the measurement box. I was really hesitant to sign and stated i wasn't prepared to commit to anything, he assured me that it wasnt committing and it was so that if i do proceed they do not need to come out to take further measurements. I ended up initialing the drawings. I am quite worried that they have my signature now though - should i be?

rita fiorentini
rita fiorentini
Pookthechook
Pookthechookasked
Carpet Call

Just have massive problem with carpetcall!! Anyone ever get their deposit back?

Carpet C.Carpet CallSend a private message

Hi Pookthechook, what is your invoice number and state you are in? With some detail I can help assist your enquiry.

Hi Pookthechook,
You shouldn't have a too much trouble getting your deposit back. I got my money back very quickly..

K M Lang
K M Langasked
Carpet Call

These are some of the worst product reviews I've ever read. 25 "terrible" reviews so far in my reading and I'm only back six months this year. We're meant to be getting Carpet Call carpets as part of our house package but in light of the grief so many people have had with them we're going to ask for a credit and put that towards a better recommended supplier. One or two bad reviews I get, stuff happens, but so many with the same complaints in such a short period? Shocking.

Capja
Capja
Ken@HelpingHands
Ken@HelpingHands
Anne
Anne

H KM lang, I hoped you stayeded away from Carpet Call. A very negative experience for me

moso02
moso02asked
Carpet Call

Wow what terrible reviews! I will not be using this company.

Jenny Stewart
Jenny Stewart

Agree 100%. Dreadful experience!

unhappy
unhappy
true
true

Anyone ca write a review regardless if they are a customer or not...!

54n7
54n7asked

To Carpet Call-Moore Park,
why didn't you refund my deposit of $800.00? it's not customer fault but it is your fault, fail to delivery the service.

dragon 50
dragon 50asked
Carpet Call

I want my deposit returned, I am not happy was not told there is only a 7 day cooling off period, it is also not written anywhere on my paper work, very bad customer service when I rang store passed from person to person still waiting for return call. My 7 days should be valid from day of measurement which is now only 3 days?

So So Dissapointed
So So Dissapointedasked
Carpet Call

Carpet Call,Why won't you return my phone calls as promised?

mark
mark

6 phone calls, a host of emails with 12 attachments showing faults, a visit to the purchasing showroom. 3 weeks on. Not one email or phone call back. Zip, nothin' sweet FA.

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Call representatives