Carpet Call

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (28)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (28)

Alexandria D.

Alexandria D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Service

Blinds throughout the house were installed professionally and service before and during installation was faultless. Price was competitive. Polite straight forward clear advice. Communication by texts and emails from start to finish was helpful. No fuss measure up and installation day went smoothly. Would highly recommend Carpet Call.

DivyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service and delivery

Ordered window panels and blinds for our new home. During initial consultation, the sales guy said 4-6 weeks for delivery. After 2 weeks their representative called us for an appointment to visit home for accurate measurement. The rep did not turn up for 4 weeks, later when we called for knowing the status of the order, the sales rep doesn’t answer his phone and no one ever picks up the office number on the invoice. They are non professional and the sales rep calls you 100 times before placing an order and later no one responds. Absolute nightmare. We do not recommend them for blinds.

Excellent replacements

Very easy to deal with the company both over the phone and in person. Initial consultation was great and was easy to decide what blinds we wanted to go with. Blinds were installed quickly and hassle free!

Tech guy

Tech guyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great friendly service

Great service and great blinds
The quality is very nice for a great price
Better quality and price than the Blind Factory quote
Sales rep was very helpful and on time
Installer was efficent and cleaned up after completion

Lesley Mackie

Lesley MackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for great service, Carpet Call!

Thanks so much to Vic at North Lakes store for the advice and information about what was best for our windows and doors. We were also very pleased with Nick's measuring up and the installation of our beautiful Venetians and roll down blinds. Very professional service all round - thank you!

DissapointedbuyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not order Shutters from Carpet Call

Ordered November 19 is now Feb 20, no installation date, no answers to emails. They had to measure twice also. They were very organised in one area. Taking the 50 percent deposit.
The store I ordered from actually hung up on me when I called them to get an update as they were with a customer.
Also the floor boards have buckled and no luck getting that fixed. Phone calls, emails, phones that ring out. Exhaustingly poor service....

Dissapointedbuyer

I'm very pleased with the result - the blinds let so much more light in than the old curtains!

I had 4 blinds measured and fitted to a large door / window. I ordered on line and confirmed times by phone and email. All people I dealt with were polite and on time. I'm very pleased with the result.

masar.alsayfeSydney, NSW

Worst service ever!

Dear Masar.alsayfe,
I have been advised that you have been kept updated on the arrival for your shutters.
There was one mistake on one off the rollers blinds, which was the only one we had to re order. We did not make 4 measurements mistakes.

masar.alsayfe

Great quality and service, saved us from a bad experience from another company!

Great to deal with, very competitive price and amazing quality. Have recommended them to friends and family. They managed to turn the delivery and install around in 2 weeks which was very lucky for us.

WPHStevenSydney, NSW

Plantation Blinds -- Look Good but Questionable Quality

WPHSteven

Carpet call if you can provide me with a private mail address I will respond. The blinds are becoming more of a problem but I have not requested anyone to fix yet. I would be interested to see how you would resolve this.

Plantation Shutter Perfection

The sales consultant (Vince) was friendly and professional. The schedule of activities unfolded in the time frame he predicted. Like many period homes not everything is straight and square in our house. Subsquent measure up and fitting was over seen by Ari. There were a few challenges with instalation and Ari ensured we ended up with a top result. All contact with Carpet call staff was great ie. in person, phone, text and email

They're perfect

I had Bass Wood shutters installed in my whole house and they just compliment and finish the look of the house. The guy's who came out to measure and check measure all the windows were fantastic and very knowledgable especially for my French doors. As they all come from overseas, the wait of 12 weeks was a bit annoying but couldn't be helped. Installation took the better of a whole day but was expertly & professionally done, Very happy with everything including the price. The look fantastic and I love them.

Mary-Kate

Mary-KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product.

It was really easy to organise and although the wait to have them installed was significant, I dont think it was any more than any where else and honestly worth the wait.

Edward James

Edward JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product but problems with staff attitude.

SJV

SJVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best shutters ever

From the man who gave the quote, the girls on the phone to the installer, every aspect of this transaction was helpfully, professionally, and beautifully done. Love my shutters and could not wish for anything better. Highly recommend Carpet Call to all.

balevr

balevr

What an Improvement

We recently purchased a property and decided to replace the old style curtains with plantation shutters. There is always a substantial wait with shutters from measure up to install irrespective of the company you go through because they are made off shore, however it was worth the wait. The Carpet Call plantation shutters look fantastic and our installer did a fabulous job. He was very meticulous and his workmanship (Victor) was first class. Very happy customers.

Linda P.

Linda P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Price, Quality and Service

We couldn't be happier. The initial consultation was made easier with their sound knowledge of the product range, communication was great and everyone arrived on time. The installation is flawless, and 2 months down the track, we're still happy.

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I was looking for

We went to the shop and told them what we were looking for. The person who handled the enquiry was very friendly and arranged for a measurement. Measurements were taken and a quote received instantly. The product arrived within the promised time frame. Installation was well done and all cardboard and packaging was cleared.

Karen Beer

Karen BeerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!

Very efficient quote and installation! The white Blinds look amazing! Couldn't be happier with the friendly service and the great product. Would recommend this company for their professional customer service.

Hao

HaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Efficient

Great service from the initial consultation to final installation. Georgi provided great advice and explained everything. Steven came to install when he said he would and did a great job.