3,434 reviews

3,434 reviews
Ramon
RamonSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Can’t go past this company’s service

Job done on time, regular and timely communication, very customer focussed, totally trustworthy. Don’t look elsewhere (honestly their competition is not even close). Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony
Penny P.
Penny P.Sydney, NSW
  Laminate Flooring
sam_26
sam_262 posts

What a great service by Dave from Carpetcall Skygate

Dave at Carpetcall Skygate, Qld went out of his way to look after me. He was professional, helpful and caring in providing his expert advise and services to me. He answered all my queries in relation to my flooring needs. A big thank you Dave and I know where to come for my next project. Show details ·  1
Annie
Annie2 posts

Shutters looks fabulous!

I purchased from them shutters and waited 3 months for it to be installed. The wait is too long and to be honest if I have not paid 50% upfront I could have canceled but they always give me an update of what was going on. Overall I’m happy when finally the shutters have been installed. It looks fabulous it changed the whole outlook of the room. Show details ·  1
Bec
BecSydney, NSW

Shutters

Waited 3 months for the shutters but worth waiting for, overall very happy they look amazing, excellent customer service and the installers were very friendly and professional. Show details ·  1
APR
APR6 posts
  Verified Carpet Flooring
Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Great expereince

Timely response to initial inquiry re options for window coverings, good advice, communication, friendly and helpful staff from everyone including sales, admin to installation crew. Very happy with end result. Thank you Show details ·  1
dannyboy
dannyboyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Rugs

customer service

the service was very good . this was at bridge rd Richmond the person who served me was called something like Faz.no: v747 and i appreciated that nothing was too much trouble. He has a very quiet and calming feel about him which as a person on crutches I appreciated. i would like all sales people to be like .him And the reason i appreciated his manner and service so much is because usually sales people are not! I don"t know him . There is no reason that I should write this review, I have never written a review before, except i really appreciated his patience and easy manner. thank-you.stephanie Show details
jarredwpeters
jarredwpetersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Rugs

House purchase fell through can’t return item

0.5/10 I purchased a rug as I was in motion of purchasing a house. Unfortunately the house fell through due to structural damage in the inspection. Wanting to return my rug which I’m still yet to even pick up from the store for a refund. I’ve been told they won’t accept it back will only give 12month credit. Show details
Karen
KarenVarsity lakes2 posts

Big mistake Carpet call Bundall

Queensland - Hybrid timber floor laid - was told they may need to flood floor to level and would need to pay installers - installer came had big gold dollar sign necklace around his neck and charged me $4200 to level floor - big rip off but what do you do when you want the floor installed Show details
Kim B
Kim B3 posts
Eva
EvaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Carpet Flooring

Quality work by super team

The whole experience has been excellent from start to finish. Thank you to Warwick and his store team for a genuine care for service they provide.
Thank you especially to Sam n Ricci for their professional installation work. I was really impressed with the quality. I’ll definitely ask for your team again in the future. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterPerth, WA
  Carpet Flooring

Don't waste your time at Balcatta showroom

My wife and I are renovating out place in Hillarys' and went to Carpet Call Balcatta Road to have a look at some options and get some information. It was Saturday 22nd September, around 11am and the salesman was rude, rushed and unhelpful for someone who had mentioned he had been in the industry for 20+ years he did not seem to know much and was apparent he had anywhere else he could be other than there.

Lisa and I left and went to Trevors Carpets purchased the same carpet we were looking at Carpet Call and the service there was impeccable. Our new carpet is being laid next week. Show details

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality product & service

Fast and quality service as well as installation.

Also great communication, everyone I dealt with was very pleasant to deal with, professional and always got back to me in a timely manner. Show reply

Rocket
RocketMelbourne3 posts

100% payment up front and then no show

100% payment up front and then no show. No show, no calls, no response to calls, no blinds on my windows. Be wary of anyone demanding 100% up front. Show details

Fiona E.
Fiona E.Perth, WA2 posts
  Verified Hybrid Flooring

Appalling

These people will do anything except admit they made a mistake. Communication between their layers and admin staff is non-existent and don't try getting them to fix anything once you have paid your money. Four grand for mismatched flooring. Never again!! Show details
Rita
Rita3 posts

Curtains

These S fold sheers look absolutely amazing very happy with them installation was so quick they are perfect Rita Show details ·  1
Karen C.
Karen C.

old fashioned service

A big call out to Shaun, manager at Carpet Call Midland and Case, wonderful sales person who came out with samples so I could see what the flooring looked like in situ.
Both Shaun and Case were amazing with their advise and service, second to none. The type of service we used to have many years ago and seems to have disappeared. I would strongly recommend Carpet Call Midland Show details ·  1
Rita
Rita3 posts
  Hybrid Flooring

Lovely & soft to walk on

Thank you so much Carpet Call love my new floor looks warm & cosy ! Guys did a fantastic job installing it Rita Show details ·  1
Katie
KatieSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

This is great

The floor is just perfect. So happy with it and the guy who laid it Show details ·  1
Lynn Wicks
Lynn WicksSouth East Queensland, QLD

job well done

I recently had my exciting tiles redone with hard wood floating floor, Nick was the guy who installed it and I must say it great. He was friendly, polite and on time both days. I would recommend him and Carpet Call anytime. Thank you Nick for a great job. Show details ·  1
Veronique
VeroniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Laminate Flooring
Anne
AnneSydney, NSW
  Carpet Flooring

Carpet and the Carpet Layers - both fantastic!

Our 3-bedroom corner unit with its hall and different angles in most rooms would have had to be any carpet layer's nightmare but these two guys were the very best. They did a wonderful job, worked carefully, quickly and thoroughly and had such a cheerful "can do" attitude. We are so grateful for their great work. Thanks Sam and Rizz!!!! Show details ·  1
Dianne Cook
Dianne CookSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Carpet laying

Sales person Warren was excellent as was carpet layer Danny. Highly recommend Carpet Call Show reply
Elizabeth
ElizabethSydney, NSW

My flooring

Want to thank Carpet Call for my beautiful flooring and how quick they were getting it organised to be done again a great big Thank you. Also would like to thank the guys that laid my floor boards they did a fabulous job they were quick clean and efficient thank you guys. Show details ·  1

Deb A
Deb ALeconfield8 posts
  Verified Carpet Call

Replacement pads

Replacement pads for this mop are hard to get but the team at Carpet Call Thornton are fantastic. Called them up and in 2 days I have received them. How good is that for fast friendly service. Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Was dealing with Joseph Cameron ,very happy with the service Show details ·  1
Jean G
Jean GSydney, NSW2 posts
  Hybrid Flooring

Just love it we had tiles which where in great condition.floor boards are so much warmer and easier to keep clean

Over the moon with the service very very efficient and cleaned up after the where finished Show details ·  1
Garry
GarrySydney, NSW

18 months after paying for a job it's still not complete

After numerous calls, emails, different intallers coming to my house, still not completed. Just broken promises. The most pathetic business I have ever come across. if you're thinking about using them, run a mile! Show details
Sally O.
Sally O.
  Carpet Flooring

So happy with the quality and service

Our beautiful new carpet was installed today. It looks and fells amazing. The service we received was excellent and the installers were polite and left the rooms clean and tidy. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Happy
Happy

Great job

Sam and Rizz installed our carpet today in a very professional and friendly manner very happy with a job well done Show reply
Tracey P.
Tracey P.

Installation exceeded my expectations

I was originally going to install double roller blinds but when Luke came to measure up he took the time to explain the pros and cons. On reflection I requested a requote for shutters, which surprisingly was not that much more cost wise and reordered shutters. Luke came and remeasured for shutters and installed when they came in. The whole process was seamless and professional and the quality of the installation by Luke far exceeded my expectations. I am beyond pleased I made the change to shutters and have no hesitation in recommending Carpet Call or Luke if you are considering Shutters for your windows. Show details ·  1
Eileen Humphreys
Eileen Humphreys2 posts

Very happy

I’m so pleased I replaced my blinds as the new ones Carpet Call installed look so good. I was very happy with service from the initial quote to installation. Show details
Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Well done to the team

The service from start to finish was professional & excellent! The sales-staff at the centre were patient and allowed us to take our time to choose, offering great advice. The young man who visited us for the quote was very professional, personable and very patient. The install was going to be tricky due to awkward access to the second level of the home but the instalation boys pulled it off beautifully! The carpet looks amazing!! We are so happy with the result and would have no hesitation in recommending Carpet Call, Moore Park for your next carpeting venture! Show details ·  1
Nikki
NikkiSydney, NSW3 posts

So happy

I can’t recommend Carpet Call enough. From measuring, to keeping me in the loop on delivery and installation day all went so smoothly. Everyone I spoke to was professional and informative and just delightful
Very happy customer Show details ·  1

Lee
Lee8 posts

Quote to rip me off

I had carpet call round to quote for the stairs to be carpeted. They said it is very difficult and expensive due to an overlapping wood part.
Went to harvey norman and they have just completed it for a fraction of the cost and said that part was the easiest part.
Michael Charley
Michael CharleySydney, NSW3 posts

Full Refund provided

Since my last review, Carpet Call have reviewed their decision and provided a full refund. I would like to thank the manager who reviewed their previous position and provided a full refund. Show details
Vince R.
Vince R.

Amazing transformation

Sam and Achmad arrived on time, had a great welcoming attitude, planned each step prior to starting.
They moved gurniture with precision and responded to questions courteously.
End result was outstanding! Well done guys. Show reply
Sally C
Sally CSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Would not recommend

We ordered curtains that arrived after 6 months and then once here discovered they were measured incorrectly. The follow up was delayed, unprofessional and at times rude. They refused to give me a refund even though they couldn’t give me a new delivery date then after more waiting I asked for a refund again which they agreed to. However when I asked for a breakdown of price (as they were bundled into other blinds on the invoice and not itemised) they said they were unable to itemise the curtains as they didn’t have the capacity to do this? How can you come up with a refund amount if you can’t tell me the cost to start with?
Would definitely tell people not to use this company as they were beyond inadequate. Show details

Visit Official Website