Carpet Call

Carpet Call (page 2 of 146)

Carpet Flooring, Rugs, Laminate Flooring, etc...
4.1 from 2,903 reviews

4.1

2,903 reviews
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)

Brandon

BrandonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love the carpet in our 3 rooms, Steven did an amazing job.

My carpet and underlay is so nice thanks again. Its so soft , we have been looking around for months and finally with the great specials on we got our dream carpet.

DivyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service and delivery

Ordered window panels and blinds for our new home. During initial consultation, the sales guy said 4-6 weeks for delivery. After 2 weeks their representative called us for an appointment to visit home for accurate measurement. The rep did not turn up for 4 weeks, later when we called for knowing the status of the order, the sales rep doesn’t answer his phone and no one ever picks up the office number on the invoice. They are non professional and the sales rep calls you 100 times before placing an order and later no one responds. Absolute nightmare. We do not recommend them for blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Tracy

TracyPerth, WA

Fantastic service from start to finish

Dyan F.

Dyan F.Sydney, NSW

A happy customer

Today we had new carpet laid by a nice polite young man named Richie. He worked flat out all day and never even took a break. He has done a really marvellous job. Thanks again Richie.

Old man Junior.

Old man Junior.Sydney, NSW

Praises and thanks.

Went to the Prospect branch and very glad we did. We are very satisfied with their advice, prompt service and the product itself. Efficient installers, too. More power. Stay safe. Thanks, guys.

M Williams

M WilliamsSydney, NSW

Matt and Daniel THE BEST CARPET LAYERS

Thanks Matt and Daniel for doing such incredible job laying my carpet this week. Professional, kind and trustworthy guys. I highly recommend them. They were on time and really careful. Love the new carpet. Thanks guys.

MiekeM

MiekeMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Modern

The installers were full of information and couldn't have been more helpful in giving advice on how to care for and look after the product they were laying. It looks great and has made our house look very modern and light.

Jillian

JillianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic carpet

Installer was a bit late but kept us in the loop. Carpet laid professionally and he cleaned up after himself. A very positive experience. Worthwhile contacting Carpet Call for any flooring job.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent customer service

Jeannie

JeannieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great carpet. Excellent installers

We are extremely happy with our new carpet and service. Our installers Matt and Dan were exceptional, with their attention to detail. Especially given that out job had many off square angles to contend with. Thank you for a fabulous job.

Debbie Kelly

Debbie KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service

I just wanted to thank the whole team for the great after sales service and awesome customer service. We had Hybrid flooring laid in August 2019 but it needed to be ripped up and laid again, the team that came out were lovely guys and did a great job and wow were they fast and the attention to detail is amazing.

Glenn N.

Glenn N.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with our choice of carpet

I had nothing but friendly service from Zohaib at Carpet Call Casula.... from start to finish, on time for all appointments and the carpet layers were brilliant, super friendly very clean and tidy and most of all a fantastic end product. im glad we went with a thicker carpet... i really enjoy the feeling every time i walk on it.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Brilliant job from start to finih

I had nothing but friendly service from start to finish, on time for all appointments and the carpet layers were brilliant, super friendly very clean and tidy and most of all a fantastic end product.

Nicole G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting for floorboard to be replaced after 3 weeks

They laid a faulty floorboard. The installer Campbell, after two weeks of waiting for him to call, finally arranged a time with me and then came at a different time. Have sent him messages after he said he would call to arrange another time and still waiting. I got carpet, timber and blinds and I can't get one floorboard fixed.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Hi Nicole, we attended as agreed between 12 and 1pm on the 29th of May. We knocked and called out multiples with no response. We will continue to try and attend and we’ll follow up with our installer to ensure another time is booked.

jam

jam

Received excellent service

We would like to acknowledge and thank Kevin from the Frankston Carpet Call Store for excellent service received this morning. He endeavoured to meet our requirements for a rug regarding colour, style and size and was happy to allow us time for consideration. A natural salesman and we appreciated it. The chosen rug now looks great in our family room.

RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loganlea annual clearance

Very very disappointed. Went to their annual clearance awhile ago and got a very bad deal. Even though i had plans of the house they miscalculated by about 30% which ruled out any of the clearance deals. Gave me a price that they assured me was even less than the builders discount and salesman even said he hoped his boss didn’t find out as they were making no profit on the sale only to find out after installation that I could have got a better deal at a regular carpet call outlet. Laying was also not great as there are bumps in spots where the underlay is clearly not smooth.
Put the above review on the google review and receive a canned response that if i provided them with more details they would get back to me, but never did.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Could you please email us at webreporting@carpetcall.com.au with your contact number, we are unable to find your invoice without all the numbers.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Fantastic installers

Matt and Dan are great very professional carpet installers. They did such a wonderful job making my old place looks new and fresh again. Thank you for taking you time and doing a wondeful job.

MM

MMMelbourne

Happy with everything

I had a very good experience. Wanted to replace my old carpet. The sale rep brought carpet samples and did measurement. Plenty of range, texture , price. I choose what suit my apartment- two bedrooms. Just under $1200, including delivery and installation. I picked a date (flexible if wanted to change later on) for installation. Pay 50% for initial payment. Then full payment prior installation. On the day of installation, i remove my own furniture (or can pay the contractor to move for you). The contractor removed old carpet and underlay, he take them away, then install the new carpet and underlay. Two hours plus, all done. Very profesional.

Great sales and service from Roger and Robert

Fantastic service from Roger and Robert at the Richmond store (Vic) who helped us land on the right carpet choice within hours. The in home measure and quote Sunday service was very helpful.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't deal with Carpet Call

they put in new laminate flooring in 3 bedrooms the overestimated how much material was needed, and they then took new material that they didn't use back and would not give us a credit for it even though we'd paid them.