1,864

Greg C.

Greg C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our lives have been transformed!

Incredibly happy with the service and products that Carpet Call offered. From sales to installation our needs and expectations were exceeded. Love our new floors and how they have change the feel of our home.

Michelle1981

Michelle1981Sydney, NSW

Brilliant customer service

We met Raj at the Casula store yesterday and I have to say in terms of customer service this is absolutely the best we have ever received, extremely helpful manager!

Sheila and Neal

Sheila and NealPerth, WA

We love our new rugs!

Sebastian at your Joondalup store was incredibly helpful in helping us choose our rugs! Nothing was too much trouble for him in showing us how one large rug could be made into three to suit our specific needs.

Excellent sales work by Hamish from the Richmond store in Melbourne

Hamish from the Richmond store was at my home this afternoon providing a quote for new carpet laying. He was excellent: clear, thorough, non-invasive and polite. The sales/service industry can be rife with poor quality service, so I choose to draw attention to excellence when it is manifest. His professionalism and consideration was top rate. Thank you. I hope the service ahead in terms of laying and delivery can match this terrific sales experience.

Rowe Family

Rowe FamilySydney, NSW

Excellent product and service!

Our new carpet makes such a difference to our home. The whole team, from the manager at the Marsden Park store, to the gentleman who came and did our quote, to the installers were all friendly, helpful, prompt and thorough. Very happy with our end product. Would highly recommend.

Bad beyond belief

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Great price and great products. Big thank you to Michael and Chris from Indooroopilly Carpet Call I am coming soon again. Very greatful for your time to show me everything.

Hao

HaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job!

I have had a great experience with Dominic from the Maribyrnong store. He was helpful and went above and beyond to work with the builder to make sure I got my flooring completed at the time the builder needed the floor to go in. Fred the installer also did a great job. The builder commented on how professional the installation team was as well.

Hao

HaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Efficient

Great service from the initial consultation to final installation. Georgi provided great advice and explained everything. Steven came to install when he said he would and did a great job.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Aggressive and pushy

Nic

Nic

Perfect Service and price

Thank you to Carpet call Nunawading and expecially to Shafi the salesperson that made our coice in a new rug and runners so easy. The service was fantastic and the price was spot on with our budget.

John Squibb

John SquibbAU

Nice Coretech product and great installation

Ross our installer made the differnence for our experience. Taking extreme attention to detail as if the job was for his own home. The Coretech product is very realistic with nice embossed grain and a great feel under foot. Quincy Oak is a nice modern light design in the range

Excellent job

Very professional and excellent attitude I will recommend this company anytime.
We are so happy to have chosen carpet call, can’t wait to get the rest of our house floor done

Shob

ShobSydney, NSW

Thank you Carpet Call Marsden Park.

Big thanks to salesperson Massi for excellent customer service. He went beyond by arranging tradespeople to ensure my doors were shaved prior to day the carpet was layed. One less issue for me deal with. He was very patient in responding to my queries/stress and delivered service promptly and to my satisfaction. l will recommend Massi as a great example of a salesperson who goes beyond to ensuring customer satisfaction. Thanks Sen

Marcusj123

Marcusj123AU

Great service and assistance.

After shopping for product and price I found Elais from the Springvale Store extremely helpful and attentive.
He promptly came out, measured up and organised pricing we were happy to commit to

Salesman

I post this in appreciation for the service provided by Corey Paterson. We found him to be very courteous and knowledgeable. He was also most helpful and willing to negotiate an excellent price for us. If the installation is as good as the salesman Carpet Call Fountain Gate will have two very satisfied customers.

JESR

JESRPerth, WA

Service outstanding

Carpet Call's customer service was outstanding and the product was of high quality. From the moment I entered the store I was met with a friendly greeting and good customer service

A1 service

Had 3 quotes on carpet and found the best value at carpet call. Service in store was spot on and they installed over 3 different days so we could empty out one room at a time. The installer did an excellent job and was on time on all 3 occasions.Follow up call by office 2 days later to make sure all was good. Would certainly recommend.

Carpet Crooks

Don't step foot in their showrooms. They want full payment BEFORE they do any work. That's just asking for trouble, because they won't have any incentive to do a proper job. No guarantee they will even rock up.

A deposit should be enough good will on the consumer to complete the job.
But if you depart with the deposit, you won't see it back, as they don't have a "cooling off" period, believe it or not.

You have been warned.

Kerry S.

Kerry S.Perth, WA

Perfect!

Huge thank you to Sebastian at Carpet Call Joondalup for his wonderful help. The rug is perfect and looks amazing, and I'm so grateful for him bringing it out to the house for me to see in the space. 10/10 would recommend.

Rebekka

Rebekkaasked

In consultation with a sales person I explained I had bought a unit and I wasn’t 100% on what was on the floor but I thought it was timber. I wanted to get a quote for laminate in the case it couldn’t be sanded back as I wanted to change the colour. The consultant convinced it was engineered and couldn’t be sanded. I booked in the work on the understanding I could get it refunded if needed once we did a measurements check. They came to check the floors today and they they are timber and worth about $6k so obviously I’m not going to put cheap laminate over timber. I’m not confident I will get a refund on my $1500 deposit but no work has been carried out and no laminate laid or cut. I want to know how I can get my deposit. I would be happy to pay for the fitters time to take the measurements if needed.

Deedee
Deedee

Really depends on what the terms and conditions read as. It is important to get any changes written down and signed. I would probably get hold of your sales person to see if they will confirm your conversation

Jeff G.

Jeff G.asked

how do i view online, the carpets i selected at a carpet call builders division showroom, which is part of my new house construction flooring allowance. I can't find the products on carpet calls website. interested in researching the particular styles of the carpets i selected, and also seeing the colours to compare with rest of house etc.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Hi Jeff, our products are not available online as we have found the colors do not show up correctly due to a wide range of factors including computer monitor settings etc.

patricia.capizzi.5

patricia.capizzi.5asked

Vinyl Flooring

I would like to know about the different qualities of vinyl flooring. Is one better than another?

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Patricia, Vinyl comes in many qualities including sheet vinyl and plank vinyl that give you that wooden floor board look. Have a look at our range here https://www.carpetcall.com.au/shop-our-range/hard-flooring/vinyl/ There are different quality levels of sheet vinyl and the higher quality options don't require such a flat surface as many vinyls do. Have a look at our buying guide for a quick overview. https://www.carpetcall.com.au/ideas-and-advice/buying-guides/vinyls/

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Call representatives

Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters

3.7
Carpet Call Rugs

Carpet Call Rugs

CategoryServices and Carpet FlooringServices and Timber FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Flooring Companies