1,861

MANDURAH STORE HAS WONDERFULL

AUUST 2019 was greeted at RUG section and we were met by a lovely lady named Kerry who went above and beyond to assist, was not pushey,had a great knowledge of Rugs,made all the arrangements for the cutting and delivered it our door on on the date specified.Would recommend Karry to everyone. Drew & Jacquie THOSON

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Far So Good!

Consultation in home with George from Frankston store was very good and he was very helpful.
Price was great. Blinds were made and installed on time!! :) George was in contact with us all the way. Excellent service. After completion even received a courtesy call! Would recommend Carpet Call.

Sandy Guest

Sandy GuestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service - great new blinds

All staff from initial store staff to service manager who came and measured and helped choose colours, to installer were efficient and extremely helpful. All timelines quoted were totally accurate and communication throughout process was excellent. Plus the blinds are of a high quality, mechanisms work well and they look good in the rooms. The price quoted was less than competitors plus our old Venetian blinds were taken away for us. We are totally satisfied with all aspects of having the new blinds installed. Highly recommend the service.

BinJohn

BinJohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

great turnaround

We bought flooring from Carpet Call on the Gold Coast, and there were a few setbacks at the start that needed attention. we were introduced to Keith who takes care of a few stores on the coast, and what a pleasure he was to deal with. he went above and beyond, personally seeing to all our needs and attending our house on three different occasions to make sure we were completely happy with everything. after 40 years in the recruiting business, this is the type of personal customer service that we look for and rarely find. I must also acknowledge the installer Harry who did a wonderful job on our timber floors. we have recommended Carpet Call to other residents in our building as well.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Roger was great. Shame he was missing a pelmet.

The only disappointment was that the pelmet was not available at the time of the install. This wasn't Rogers's fault seems the manufacturer or warehouse let him down. He fixed it all later anyway

AngelaSydney, NSW

Colour worn off

Floor has a 15 year warranty. I have complained about the colour wearing off and I was sent a bottle of stain and told to rub on and spray a clear coat of varnish. I have had your company come out and nothing is going to be done. Wouldn’t recommend

• +1
Angela

Invoice number 76235. Store was Bella Vista. The floor is faulty. I have two other company’s tell me that it’s faulty and I should be taking it to the Department of Fair Trading. So I would appreciate if your company follows this through.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Angela, can you please forward your phone number to webreporting@carpetcall.com.au so we can get in touch.

DeedeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Penrith store and invoice number 04170846514

Phil Gallacher

Phil GallacherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Salesman and installer

Purchased from Antonio at South Morang installed by Kevin. Our laminate flooring looks superb. The finished job is better than we thought. Whole process first class can certainly recommend Carpet Call

Sarah-Anne B.

Sarah-Anne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t fault them

The store staff were friendly and knowledgeable, arranged everything in a timely manner. The man who came to give the quote and the installer were both polite and professional. Would definately use them again.

Disgraceful

I was sold incorrect blinds and they were delivered incorrectly numerous times. I then had one installed when I wasn’t home and it’s completely wrong. I have attempted to call them and email them to have this rectified for over 12 months but the managers continue changing, they promise call backs and don’t...it’s just horrible. Now I’m stuck with a horrible blind in a newly renovated home that looks rediculous. Next step is NCAT as a result of their shocking service. Would highly recommend going elsewhere.

william

williamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for our needs. Just what we were looking for

Shopped at Macgregor store in Brisbane. Was served by Raman Sharma. Found that he knew his products well and offered very helpful advice. We have been looking around for a while and he had exactly what we were looking for at a reasonable price.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Mandurah store: Excellent service, lovely rug

Kerry at Mandurah carpet call was knowledgeable, patient and friendly helping me choose the best rug for our dining room. She then organised for the rug to be cut to custom size and it was delivered one all week earlier than promised. Very happy with both the service and the rug!

Shelly

ShellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Service could be better Capalaba Store

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is a minus score at the Frankston store!

J9

I don't have an invoice number as I didn't end up making a purchase due to the rude, unhelpful staff member I dealt with - my invoice now is from another local store and always will be in the future!

Samantha H.

Samantha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service, great vibe, we will definitely be returning customers.

My partner and I went into carpet call in Helensvale originally just to get a rough idea of what we wanted so we could get someone out to do a quote, we had tried carpet court but their times were an inconvenience to us so we thought we would give carpet call a go, great decision on our part as the manager Ben helped us with everything and even offered to come and give us a quote at whatever time and date suited us which was great because we work early hours sometimes so he came out early in the morning, quoted us a great price for carpet for our lounge room and upstairs bedrooms, he was polite, and absolutely great at what he does.
We will be returning customers.

Leon

LeonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service. Great installation job.

I found my flooring experience with carpet call and really good one. From measure and quote to installation they were very professional. The product has lived up to my expectations. I can recommend Kevin for your installation.

Lynne S.

Lynne S.Sydney, NSW

Great staff

Visited the store at the Cross Roads near Liverpool today. Staff member Raj was very helpful. Best price offered. Rug was rolled and carried to the car. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks.

Tracey R

Tracey RPeel, WA

Easy and efficient!

Thank you to Patrick at Carpet Call for providing friendly and helpful advice in our flooring choices, and to our installer who arrived early and did an awesome job! Very pleased overall and will using your services again

Viv S.

Viv S.Sydney, NSW

Carpet Removal Job done brilliantly

From communicating to getting the job completed, Carpet Removal Sydney was outstanding. Easy to book, cheapest prices, and job was performed professionally and fast... They even vacuumed everything afterwards! Great team.

Rebekka

Rebekkaasked

In consultation with a sales person I explained I had bought a unit and I wasn’t 100% on what was on the floor but I thought it was timber. I wanted to get a quote for laminate in the case it couldn’t be sanded back as I wanted to change the colour. The consultant convinced it was engineered and couldn’t be sanded. I booked in the work on the understanding I could get it refunded if needed once we did a measurements check. They came to check the floors today and they they are timber and worth about $6k so obviously I’m not going to put cheap laminate over timber. I’m not confident I will get a refund on my $1500 deposit but no work has been carried out and no laminate laid or cut. I want to know how I can get my deposit. I would be happy to pay for the fitters time to take the measurements if needed.

Deedee

Really depends on what the terms and conditions read as. It is important to get any changes written down and signed. I would probably get hold of your sales person to see if they will confirm your conversation

Jeff G.

Jeff G.asked

how do i view online, the carpets i selected at a carpet call builders division showroom, which is part of my new house construction flooring allowance. I can't find the products on carpet calls website. interested in researching the particular styles of the carpets i selected, and also seeing the colours to compare with rest of house etc.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Hi Jeff, our products are not available online as we have found the colors do not show up correctly due to a wide range of factors including computer monitor settings etc.

patricia.capizzi.5

patricia.capizzi.5asked

Vinyl Flooring

I would like to know about the different qualities of vinyl flooring. Is one better than another?

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Patricia, Vinyl comes in many qualities including sheet vinyl and plank vinyl that give you that wooden floor board look. Have a look at our range here https://www.carpetcall.com.au/shop-our-range/hard-flooring/vinyl/ There are different quality levels of sheet vinyl and the higher quality options don't require such a flat surface as many vinyls do. Have a look at our buying guide for a quick overview. https://www.carpetcall.com.au/ideas-and-advice/buying-guides/vinyls/

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Call representatives

Carpet Call Timber Flooring

Carpet Call Carpet Flooring

Carpet Call Carpet Flooring

1,250 reviews
CategoryServices and Flooring CompaniesServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Timber FlooringServices and Carpet Flooring