1,861

Lynne S.

Lynne S.Sydney, NSW

Great staff

Visited the store at the Cross Roads near Liverpool today. Staff member Raj was very helpful. Best price offered. Rug was rolled and carried to the car. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks.

Tracey R

Tracey RPeel, WA

Easy and efficient!

Thank you to Patrick at Carpet Call for providing friendly and helpful advice in our flooring choices, and to our installer who arrived early and did an awesome job! Very pleased overall and will using your services again

Viv S.

Viv S.Sydney, NSW

Carpet Removal Job done brilliantly

From communicating to getting the job completed, Carpet Removal Sydney was outstanding. Easy to book, cheapest prices, and job was performed professionally and fast... They even vacuumed everything afterwards! Great team.

Sharelle T.

Sharelle T.Perth, WA

Kindly donated carpet mats for our wish animal rescue dogs n pups. Thank you so very much

Brilliant service can't thank enough we have around 100 dog n pups in care and we appreciate the donation of carpet mats. Serbia with a much appreciated smile. We thank you

Fantastic job done

I have done my laminate flooring from carpet call Campbelltown store. Omar( sales person) was very helpful. He actually helped to choose the right one. All of my friend like my flooring who has visit my house. I definitely recommend my friends. Thanks carpet call for wonderful job done.

SebM

SebMSouth East Queensland, QLD

One star is far too generous!

Rob Pitt Town

Rob Pitt TownNew South Wales

Fantastic installation,product and service

Had a laminate floor installed for my mother at Richmond NSW my experience was A Class from sales Oscar and Paul thru to installer Lou and his partner who was fantastic on time called before attending and A1 tradesman
Great job Carpet Call Penrith

Give Carpet Call A Miss

I wouldn't actually give them any stars. Carpet Call North Lakes, over measured and overcharged. Vinyl installation has lumps, not stuck down to the point that its a tripping hazard. Best advice is to shop elsewhere. Carpet call clearly dont care about their customers

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Professional service with lots ohms knowledge

Thank you carpet call Moore Park , our flooring replacement was so easy with your advice and quick turn around. One happy customer and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you

Naldo Pacchini

Naldo PacchiniSydney, NSW

Castle Hill Store

Professional instore service from Naji, who was very knowledgeable and helpful.
The installers were on time and very polite and efficient.
Excellent overall experience. I would highly recommend Carpet Call Castle Hill

Kaiti

KaitiSouth East Queensland, QLD

McGregor Store

Joan

JoanSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love it!

The carpet layers rang me and asked if they could come earlier which I thought was a great gesture. They arrived on time and immediately started work. They were friendly but it did not impact on their work.
All in all I love the carpet and was very happy wth the installation.

Bec

Bec

Carpet Call - O’Connor

Service in store and at home was was excellent. Knowledgeable, personable and experienced staff. Quote and installation in under a week!! Very happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Great flooring job both Vinyl plank and carpet.

Very happy with the carpet and vinyl plank flooring recently laid. Good price good product well laid.Jacques and Wade the vinyl plank layers were extremely good tradesman who were friendly kept us informed and did a beautiful job.

DeborahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely Poor Warranty & After Sale Service

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Deborah, we have been waiting quite some time to receive approval to replace, we have indeed responded to your emails and are unsure why you have not received them. We believe you have been advised of the approval for replacement.

TurpyAU

Don't Bother

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Turpy, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. What is your invoice number and we will follow this up.

Turpy

Other managers in Melbourne have already followed this up.

Jim Val G.

Jim Val G.Illawarra, NSW

Caringbah Store: Great customer service

So appreciative with the customer service we received from Caringbah Carpet Call -Anush and John ,highly recommend. So helpful.Prompt assistance , Honest and fantastic sales men, Willing to help where possible. Thank you .

Terence S.

Terence S.Sydney, NSW

Love the new look with timber floors

I just recently refurbished one of my bedrooms by removing the old carpet and putting in these hard timber floors and they look awesome!!
The guys at Carpet call Marsden Park were great and know their stuff. Thanks Masi for all your help from choosing the timber right through till it's installation. I'll be back for my other rooms.

Massi is 5 star store manager

Massi from Marsden Park store is knowledgeable, friendly, and above all professional. He not only helped me choose the perfect carpet, but also to decide on wall paint colours that work well with my carpet colour choice. Massi delivers true customer service & after sales service when other store managers fail. It is worth passing nearer stores, to get the 5 star service from Massi at Marsden Park.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Thank you Brandon from Frankston store!!

Brandon from Frankston Carpet call was professional, courteous, honest and a fantastic sales-person. In fact if it was not for Brandon we would have made other choices from other stores. He won our business with amazing assistance and attention to detail. Thanks Brandon !

Rebekka

Rebekkaasked

In consultation with a sales person I explained I had bought a unit and I wasn’t 100% on what was on the floor but I thought it was timber. I wanted to get a quote for laminate in the case it couldn’t be sanded back as I wanted to change the colour. The consultant convinced it was engineered and couldn’t be sanded. I booked in the work on the understanding I could get it refunded if needed once we did a measurements check. They came to check the floors today and they they are timber and worth about $6k so obviously I’m not going to put cheap laminate over timber. I’m not confident I will get a refund on my $1500 deposit but no work has been carried out and no laminate laid or cut. I want to know how I can get my deposit. I would be happy to pay for the fitters time to take the measurements if needed.

Deedee
Deedee

Really depends on what the terms and conditions read as. It is important to get any changes written down and signed. I would probably get hold of your sales person to see if they will confirm your conversation

Jeff G.

Jeff G.asked

how do i view online, the carpets i selected at a carpet call builders division showroom, which is part of my new house construction flooring allowance. I can't find the products on carpet calls website. interested in researching the particular styles of the carpets i selected, and also seeing the colours to compare with rest of house etc.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Hi Jeff, our products are not available online as we have found the colors do not show up correctly due to a wide range of factors including computer monitor settings etc.

patricia.capizzi.5

patricia.capizzi.5asked

Vinyl Flooring

I would like to know about the different qualities of vinyl flooring. Is one better than another?

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Patricia, Vinyl comes in many qualities including sheet vinyl and plank vinyl that give you that wooden floor board look. Have a look at our range here https://www.carpetcall.com.au/shop-our-range/hard-flooring/vinyl/ There are different quality levels of sheet vinyl and the higher quality options don't require such a flat surface as many vinyls do. Have a look at our buying guide for a quick overview. https://www.carpetcall.com.au/ideas-and-advice/buying-guides/vinyls/

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Call representatives

Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters

Carpet Call Blinds & Shutters

Carpet Call Rugs

Carpet Call Rugs

CategoryServices and Carpet FlooringServices and Timber FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Flooring Companies