Wow, what top service

Matt from Carpet Call Balcatta was fantastic. Spent time with me to see exactly what I needed. Fast service within 3 days the carpet was all laid and it was all done while I was at work.
Thanks so much Matt and Carpet Call

Job Satisfaction
Thank you very much for the positive comments. Our teams work hard to offer quality products and a friendly service. I’m so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future or assisting friends you have recommended to Carpet Call.

Great knowledge and service

The service from Massi in the Auburn store was excellent. He has great product knowledge and took the time to thoroughly explain the differences of each product in a simple way. He has a very personable manner and is very friendly and polite. He explained the process well provided a competitive quote. He was flexible with the install date (as I had some other trades finishing off work before the floors could be installed) and worked with me to secure a date that suited both parties. I had an issue with the underlay requirements due to strata laws and Massi was very helpful in helping me source the correct underlay to meet strata requirements. I believe he went over and above his role to assist me.
The floors are amazing! I’m extremely happy with the choice and the whole process. Thank you Massi. I hope Carpet Call realise what an asset you are to their team.

Job Satisfaction

Blinds from Carpet Call (CarpetCall) and Manufacturer, Total Window Concepts. No Customer Service or Quality Control

Three window blinds ordered.
1. Quality NOT what was seen on sample.
2. Beware. 100% payment required BEFORE installation -- never experienced this in Germany or the USA. Request for compensation for the issues (below) rejected.
2. First arrival: all blinds, after TWO window measurements, did not fit. Off to be remanufactured
3. Second arrival: Cords were on the wrong side. Off to be remediated.
4. Third arrival: two blinds OK but on one, the bottom slat doesn't close. Kitchen one sagging so off to be "remanufactured"
5. Order placed early September 2018; still awaiting the fourth arrival of the kitchen blind on March 14, 2019.
6. Calls have been directed to a total of 8 people who appear to want to help but nothing is done. Took a long time to figure out who the operations manager was. Email to head of Sydney office did not resolve issue.
7. Company shows no professionalism or integrity. Does not wish to compensate.
8. I wrote a professional and objective letter to Managing Director in Queensland about the issues. A strange email response asking for telephone number and attaching some questionable photos of an empty warehouse. Requested a professional letter or email explaining the reasons for this lack of quality control, company structure in terms of customer service. He said he "doesn't do letters". They don't want anything in writing!
9. Finally heard from head of Sydney office who should have had the decency to call and take the issue in hand long ago, let along apologize. Told me empty warehouse photos meant that Carpetcall were no longer going to subcontract Blind (Mega Blinds) manufacturer but have their own factory. How is that relevant to my own issue with them?!!
10. In all, a total fiasco. The blinds are also manufactured with flimsy thread to hold the various parts of each blind.... a bottom slat doesn't even close.
11. CarpetCall also leaves accountability to the subcontracted installer. He apparently is the one to offer me "customer service" and discuss the issues when it is not his job to.

Dear Marge, We apologise for the problems you have had with your blind installation. We rely on a local manufacturer to make our blinds who in this instance has let us down. We have taken these issues up with our blinds supplier who have made these errors to ensure they don’t happen again. We appreciate the positive comments on the work Carpet Call did directly. Our Managing Director requested you call so he could discuss this with you personally and help sort out any remaining issues rather than posting letters causing lengthy delays toing and froing. Your request to get the blinds for effectively nothing was denied notwithstanding your threat to post negative comments all over social media. This was more like extortion rather than just getting things fixed. All our obligations have been met and will continue to be met under our comprehensive warranties we stand by.Please note that it was the attitude and ineptness of various staff during the three returns and the now six-month saga. There were various opportunities for CarpetCall to have called me and explained this situation previous to my letter to the Managing Director. Also note that while I may have asked for my money back, I would have thought an offer by CarpetCall of at least a good discount for the low quality, lack of communication and six-month inconvenience would have been fair and appropriate. To maintain consumer loyalty, I would have automatically been offered this in the U.S. and Germany...a "Customer First" and "Customer Satisfaction" mentality sadly lacking here.And guess what. Kitchen blind arrives today and it is still faulty and too short. Nothing was done to remediate it! Demanded a third of my money back for this blind and the six-month absolutely unnecessary inconvenience and ineptitude! And company refuses to do so. Only offers a pathetic A$220 out of their upfront demand for A$1,000 PRIOR to job start! AVOID CarpetCall and their window blinds company, Total Window Concepts! https://totalwindowconcepts.com.au/ They will probably start to get people to purposely put positive reviews now. Let's see.... What do you, the Consumer, feel about this?

Very smooth

We engaged Mt Gravatt carpet call to replace some carpet in the upstairs of our house that we were about to rent out. The initial inquiry, measure and quote and install went very smoothly. Thanks guys.

Looks Great

The floor looks great. Didn't expect it to look so good and the difference it has made to the room. It was so Easy to arrange over the phone hassle free. Thank you!

So happy with the work. New carpets look great

Fast and professional installation on the day
Polite and respectful service
Very good communication when organising the delivery and installation time. Arrived just as they said they would
Had a great playlist
Great outcome all round

Show Room Service

The service from Brodie in the Midland store was very good, he had good product knowledge, personable manner, very polite. He explained the process provided a competitive quote and a firm instal date.
For a young man in the sales world he is doing all the right things.

Elegant Flooring Great Job!

It is very hard to find trusty and professional tradespersons but I have. Tim and his crew from Elegant Flooring were exceptional and very professional. Even coming up with problem solving ideas so that the floors looked great. On completion the crew cleaned up and Tim walked me through and advised on how to clean to keep the floors looking like new. Advice on new skirting was more than welcome.

crap!notting hill store!

Their attitudes before and after we paid are absolutely different. They told me they will come at 7.30 am, while I got up 6.30 to prepare. How can they told me I have to wait until 12.00am when I call them at 8am!!!!

Job Satisfaction
Dear Hohoh , I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.

Bought a Rug yesterday and so far so good

I have visited the Hoppers Crossing Carpet Call center today(2019.03/07). The agent's name was [name removed] and has helped me to find a rug to suit my need (A rug for my baby to play with).
However, it's a bit disappointing to find out later that they had an online promotion for the same product for 33$ less (340$ vs 307$ online)
As a suggestion, I would appreciate if you can ask your agents to let customers know about any online promotions at a better price so that as customers we know that we are getting the best price.
I'm deducting 2 stars for not being proactive in that regards.

Job Satisfaction
Following is the exact item. https://www.carpetcall.com.au/shop-our-range/rugs/shag/plush/plu-1111-10-160/Dear AGJ, we have not "scammed" you and we have clearly advertised that the rug clearance is online only. Accusations of such is very disappointing. We provide the convenience of stores where we employ staff to service our customers at considerable cost. We also provide the option for our customers to shop online and to suggest that you were scammed is repugnant.

Maharshi from Carpet Call Aspley is an excellent sales person. He is friendly and helpful and not at all pushy. He makes you feel like no request is too big and is genuinely happy to help. He is also extremely knowledgeable about the products (area rugs).

Appalling Service

I ordered the blinds and paid 50% in October 2018. I emailed after one month to be advised of the progress. I was advised in December the blinds were in stock. On 3rd January the installer arrived and stated the blinds fittings were incorrect and would be back in three days.
No communication from Carpet Call. I contacted the installer again and arranged for the blinds to be installed on 8th February.
The blinds were installed and advised the ceiling gyprock was damaged and a builder would come and rectify on the Saturday. No call, no builder.
On Thursday 29th February the blinds collapsed and pulled out part of the ceiling.
I contacted both the installer and Carpet Call and was told I would receive a call from both on Friday. I have received nothing.
This has been the most appalling customer service experience. I now have a damaged home and no blinds in my lounge. Nobody in the company keeps me informed and I will now be escalating this to the Ombudsman.
My home is now a wreck in my lounge area

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Dear Robyn, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.

A very bad experience

I just had two rooms installed with a carpet at Glenwaverley in February 2019.
I had paid a deposit 6 months before last year 31 st June at the Ferntree Gully store. The sales man sold be a solutions perfect brand. When I went to another carpet call store immediately after paying the deposit the store the sales man told me that the carpet I had chosen would be hard to vacuum etc. Since I had already paid the deposit the Ferntree Gully store was so rude and would not agree to return the deposit as it was a binding contract.
After 6 months when I was ready another sales man came to measure. He would not leave any samples for my partner as he had no extra ones.
My sales contract clearly stated removal and disposal of existing carpet. The installer said his paperwork said no.
After calling Carpet call the sales man was rude. Since I had removed the carpet for painting the skirting and put it in the bin, the installer was not ready to remove from bin.

I am also not happy with the carpet as it is certainly hard to vacuum.

Overall my experience with Carpet call was not good.

Job Satisfaction
Dear Burhan, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.

Found just the right carpet only here.

We looked for 2 years and my wife could not find the carpet she had in mind. Phillip at Carpet Call found us just the right one and she could not be happier. Matching cushions were a bonus. Thanks Phil. Excellent service.

What a team !!!

From the in home quote with Michael to the clean up . Carpet call staff were so helpful . The carpet layers went out of their way to move furniture, look after the goods like they were their own and cleaned up well. Thanks Carpet Call staff

Very happy

We were very happy with our experience at Carpet Call. Our salesman was helpful and the carpet layer did a wonderful job. The quality feels luxurious for our home theatre.

Rude and abhorrent behavior

Made an online purchase and wanted to collect goods. They said they have no record of my purchase. Even though I produced a receipt with THEIR company logo on it. Was felt with rude arrogant staff who was happy to come out front of store to get physical with me.
These people are clowns. If my staff acted that way they will be in the unemployment line quick smart.

Stay away from this store.
They are a pack of mongrels

Dear Vinnie, We are sorry to hear about your poor experience. Your rug order indicated that you wanted it delivered hence why there were no arrangements for your rug to be ready at a store for pickup. Please contact Rugs Online on 0734891333 as we are keen to sort this out for you.

Fabulous service!!

I found the Store and the Salesperson, Immanuel, very professional and helpful!
Nothing was too much trouble and in fact I have advised several people from my Golf Club to take advantage of the 1/2 price sales on at the moment!

Perfect

After not hearing back from another well known carpet company I walked into Carpet Call at North Lakes and from first meeting Terry and then Bobby, my whole experience was was professional and so easy from start to finish, everything was carried out expertly , on time and completed by 2 very friendly carpet fitters leaving me with 2 carpeted rooms with nothing for me to do, well done, Carpet Call, will highly recommend you without hesitation.

Never again - Don't pay until your job is completed. Terrible customer service

Initially our experiences with carpet call was good. Until we realised once they had our money they didn't really care about customer service. We dealt with Brodie at Osborne Park WA, his customer service was non-existent. Two days prior to our floors being fitted we paid the remainder of our deposit (which is normal) but I wish I hadn't.

We were told the layers wouldn't get to our house until 9am - because they couldn't access materials until after 8am, but our doorbell rang at 730. This wasn't so much of an issue just a miscommunication. First thing when the installer walked in he said there won't be enough planks (there had been a mis-measure) and they won't finish today and there are going to be additional costs (3 things we were told was not going to be a problem). All of which went directly against what we were told by the store manager Brodie. When I got the quote I made sure to say I don't want any on the day surprises such as extra costs. The layers were fantastic, they worked from 730am-830pm that night and still hadn't finished because they ran out of planks (10 square metres worth - a fair mis measure in my opinion).

I then went to drive up to the store to chat to Brodie in person, which he then began throwing his own staff under the bus saying things like, "you can't get good help around here", which made both myself and my wife very uncomfortable. To this point they had temporarily rectified the situation by saying they will cover what extras needed to be done. So at this stage we were happy. Next problem is we were told that we would need to have scotia put in as there is a big gap from where we had carpet to now having vinyl planks. Again another thing that was not quoted and we were not told about. Again another trip up to carpet call to see brodie and this time I wasn't overly happy. Another cost I was burdened with (which we had not budgeted for), when brodie started saying that we should be happy because we got extra planks. No brodie that is your mess not my problem.

After this I decided I wanted nothing to do with brodie anymore and started speaking to Luke the area manager. Luke was very good to deal with, managed to sort out the problem (not totally) but enough to get the job done, as I was sick of not having a completed product.

Apart from the inexperience and extremely poor customer service from brodie (store manager at Osborne Park) the communication between carpet call and the contractors was very poor. Both layers relayed their concerns about this as well, as they were not told certain directors and there was a lot of back and forth having to work out what we were going to do.

Not at any one point have I heard from the store manager Brodie (no phone call, no attempted communication) to see if our floors have been done. Our installation date was the 14/1/19 and it is the 25/2/19 and they were just completed (with scotia). But I guess once carpet call have their money they have nothing to worry about. I am extremely disappointed as this was our first renovation, and what we were told was a one day job has just been over 6 weeks and just been completed.

I would never recommend carpet call to anyone and I will certainly not get any work done from them again in particular from brodie and Osborne Park

Job Satisfaction
Dear Nathan, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.The tax invoice number is 32026, store 001, salesperson 296Dear Nathan, I am sorry to hear that your experience has been lacking. We will be following this up with our staff to ensure these things will not happen again. Thank-you for your feedback.