Carpet Cleaning Mandurah

Carpet Cleaning Mandurah

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carpet Cleaning Mandurah? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Loz
    LozPerth

Really happy with the service

Thanks for the great work. We organised this from Perth without us being there (our holiday home in Mandurah) and the job was completed successfully - all with great pricing. Thanks guys and keep it up!

Jks
    Jksasked

I'd like to know why my carpets and sofa's are still damp after 5 hours, when I was told they would be dry? Also my furniture was left to be put back by myself, I do not think this is a service for lifestyle villages, or aged people, as they would not be able to move their furniture by themselves, so would be stuck with a so so dry carpet and a miscalculation on time.