Carpet Court Hybrid Flooring

Listing monitored by Carpet Court

4 questions from our users

Blackyasked
Hybrid Flooring

Has anyone had Athena hybrid planks installed? Did you have any issues? I'm looking at having these installed in our laundry/bathroom/toilet. They seem to be significantly cheaper than vinyl sheets, so I'm wondering if there's a catch?

Denise
Denise

I had the vinyl sheets installed, these were cheaper and a lot easier to install than the Hybrid planks, and I am very pleased with the whole job that was done.

Thank you Denise.

Craig
Craigasked
Hybrid Flooring

Hi Everyone who has had their hybrid floors for longer than 6-8 month...how is it now? Does it scratch easily? has spills effected the look or quality of the layout? any shrinkage or expansion of boards you have noticed due to weather or water?

thanks,
Craig

Thomas B.
Thomas B.
Hubert Warnant
Hubert Warnantasked
Hybrid Flooring

Is it correct that hybrid does not need an underlayer?
What's the quietest laminate, laminate with underlayer or hybrid

Di and Kerry Qld
Di and Kerry Qld

We are not the people to ask. We bought carpet.
Cheers

Carpet Court
Carpet C.Carpet CourtSend a private message
chezaasked
Hybrid Flooring

has anyone had problems with the stainmaster hybrid floors

Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Hi Cheza,

Did you end up installing stainmaster hybrid flooring in your house? I have been looking at installing it in my house and wanted some feedback on it!

cheza

We bought these from Carpet Court Victor Habor and I have to say they handled it all so well five stars to them.

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Court representatives