Carpet Court Questions & Answers

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Flooring, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Carpet Court

21 questions from our users

Andrew McCormackasked
Carpet Court

where can i buy the new mop advertised on tv

Andrew McCormack

why cant i get an answer

Blackyasked
Hybrid Flooring

Has anyone had Athena hybrid planks installed? Did you have any issues? I'm looking at having these installed in our laundry/bathroom/toilet. They seem to be significantly cheaper than vinyl sheets, so I'm wondering if there's a catch?

Denise
Denise

I had the vinyl sheets installed, these were cheaper and a lot easier to install than the Hybrid planks, and I am very pleased with the whole job that was done.

Thank you Denise.

Blackyasked

Craig
Craigasked
Hybrid Flooring

Hi Everyone who has had their hybrid floors for longer than 6-8 month...how is it now? Does it scratch easily? has spills effected the look or quality of the layout? any shrinkage or expansion of boards you have noticed due to weather or water?

thanks,

Nashlie C.
Nashlie C.asked
Vinyl Flooring

Hello
Anyone with Knowledge on floors. I am replacing my old carpet with either hybrids or vinly planks. I have visited different stores and they seem to explain the main difference but l need to hear from someone's experience which one is hard wearing and long lasting as l willbe replacing the whole house to one floor? Any advise will be greatly appreciated

I almost chose tiles but thinking of how they get cold maybe will stick to the wooden look floors

Hubert Warnant
Hubert Warnantasked
Hybrid Flooring

Is it correct that hybrid does not need an underlayer?
What's the quietest laminate, laminate with underlayer or hybrid

Di and Kerry Qld
Di and Kerry Qld

We are not the people to ask. We bought carpet.
Cheers

chezaasked
Hybrid Flooring

has anyone had problems with the stainmaster hybrid floors

Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Hi Cheza,

Did you end up installing stainmaster hybrid flooring in your house? I have been looking at installing it in my house and wanted some feedback on it!

cheza

We bought these from Carpet Court Victor Habor and I have to say they handled it all so well five stars to them.

John Smithasked

Hi Carpet Court,
When an installer from your Ringwood store in Victoria causes approximately $14,000 worth of damage to a family home, and jeopardises the health and safety of it's occupants, is it standard procedure for your store owner Heath to then blame the customer and threaten them to pay the remainder of the invoice "or else"? Furthermore, is it your company policy to ensure that installers show due care and dilligence, and follow WorkSafe guidelines when working at a customer's home? No need to answer, they are rhetorical questions.
You know who I am, see you in Court.

Hi Carpet Court,
Your auto response to negative online enquiries is obviously working. I wonder what your auto response to a negative newspaper article will be?

unbiasedasked

Hi Carpet Court,

Of all the flooring companies reviewed here, you have the most negative reviews, surely you can't be happy with this result.

Q1. Why do you have approximately 50% negative reviews on productreview.com.au?
Q2. What are you doing solve this problem and restore faith in your product and installation results to your disappointed customers?

Lost Customer
Lost Customer

They do not respond to feedback

Kristel
Kristelasked
Carpet Court

Hi i had our carpet installed two weeks ago in our 3 bedroom. The problem is we couldnt close the door properly without rubbing/scraping the carpet what should we do? Are we still under warranty? Thanks

Sheena
Sheenaasked
Carpet Court

How much time it take to change the carpet of just one medium size room?

Yoyoasked

Hi CarpetCourt Support Centre,

We are looking for hybrid/tiles flooring for our house in Sydney north shore. Can you recommend one of your branch who can help us with our floors and also the blinds/shutter for our windows? Can be different branches offer. We ask so we want to avoid bad branches.

Thanks,

Yoyoasked
Carpet Court

We want to do timber/hybrid/tile flooring's for our house near Hornsby NSW 2077. Any advise for company we should use or advise?

Carpet C.Carpet CourtSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for your enquiry. Your closest store is JBA Carpet Court at 18 Salisbury Rd, Hornsby. Their contact details including Google Maps can be found here: https://www.carpetcourt.com.au/stores/sydney/hornsby.

Tere
Tereasked
Carpet Court

We put bamboo flooring about 3 years ago. It was installed by Carpet court. The last couple of years we have had problems when the weather is very humid with some of the planks almost popped up. What can you do about it?

Mumma86
Mumma86asked
Carpet Court

Hi is $3300 a reasonable price for vinyl planks in a 7x6 size room ?
Thats what i was quoted by you guys and i think its to much.

Anna C
Anna C

Hi. Yes, that sounds about right. You have 42 sq metres, I roughly calculated $70 per m2 and then some more for floor prep.

Indiana
Indianaasked
Carpet Court

I have been trying to telephone Carpet Court Mackay all morning, no answer the phone rings out. Is there a problem here as I need a measure and quote?

Hi Indiana,
Unfortunately the store was closed during that time, the store should be back up and running today.
Kind regards,
Carpet Court National Support Centre

Yvonne
Yvonneasked
Carpet Court

I have had carpet laid by Carpet Court at Kogarah and after 3 years it was badly wrinkled and it was restretched and after another 3 years it is very badly wrinkled again. It is a major job moving out all the furniture and we are in our 70s and do not feel like going through it all again. Why does this keep happening? We have never had this problem with previous carpet laying.

G casked
Carpet Court

How can a carpet installer make $22 per square metre?
These installer have no qualifications and make $2000 a day!

aussiebonz
aussiebonz

Carpet installers do a 4 year apprenticeship and end up with a trade qualification, So to say they have no qualification is 100% wrong.

NSR
NSRasked
Carpet Court

Is it standard practice to pay 100% of carpet & flooring costs 2 days before scheduled installation??

Roslyn
Roslyn

I don't think so. I only paid a 50% deposit and the remainder on completion of the job. I would not be comfortable paying in full before receiving the carpet.

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Court representatives