Carpet Court

Carpet Court (page 2 of 10)

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Flooring, etc... (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carpet Court

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)

FRJ
FRJNew South Wales

Another fantastic job

Junior and Sebastian did a superb job laying new flooring last week. Junior is always polite and respectful. Sebastian is a lovely young man who is a credit to his father. A team worth waiting three months for.

Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.Hunter Region, NSW

Best price and Great Service

Lakehaven carpets were by far the best price quoted. Their consistent communication was 100% and the layers were friendly and professional. They well and truly exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them.

Great Service at LakeHaven Carpet Court

When entering the Carpet Court store at LakeHaven, they were so helpful and couldn’t do enough for you. We had 5 rooms of house done and the carpet looks amazing. Just love the colour and the quality of the carpet. I would recommend Carpet Court LakeHaven 100% to anyone. The customer service is great and the price is right for whatever budget you have. All the carpets are good quality and there is a good selection to pick from. To all the staff at LakeHaven store and the guys who laid the carpet, thanks so much for my beautiful carpet.

Fantastic job!

Could not be more satisfied with the fantastic job done in our kitchen, dining and entrance. The tradesmen were on time, meticulous with the work and cleaned up after! Well done Carpet Court Penrith.

Floor Types PurchasedVinyl

Ratto52
Ratto52Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

We have just had five rooms of our house re-carpeted and from the moment we entered the store at Lake-haven everyone has been so friendly and helpful.
Nothing was a problem and we had our heavier furniture moved carefully and without any fuss.
The two young men who laid our carpets were very efficient and organized. The house now looks fantastic and we are really enjoying the look and feel! of our new carpets.

Scott Altman
Scott AltmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and work with customers

I would recommend Lakehaven Carpet Court 100%, from their promoting taking sample carpets home to test, to their flexibility in finding the right priced carpet to meet our budget requirements and finally to the excellent installer.

Ruth S
Ruth SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thrilled

Beautiful carpet, expertly laid by two very helpful young men. Will definitely be coming back for the second bedroom. They as a company have been very patient in working with us

Geoff L.
Geoff L.

Could not have asked for better service and workmanship!

I just had the house re-carpeted by the Helensvale store. Ben was the sales person I dealt with and he was excellent. He always returned phone calls when he said he would which I have found not many do anymore.
All furniture had to be moved of course which had me feeling stressed but the guys never even bumped a wall or anything once. I was surprised. They were better than furniture removalists I have dealt with. And most important of all, the quality of the carpet laying was excellent. There was an unusual and small problem with the underlay but that was dealt with quickly and not an issue.
I have no problem giving the highest recommendation to Ben and the Helensvale store. Thank Ben.

Disgruntled2828
Disgruntled2828AU

Carpet

Thanks to the team at Charmhaven.
Carpet looks great.
All staff we dealt with from sales to installers were professional but also easy to communicate with.Installers did a great job ,turned up on time and left the house with all furniture returned to normal place.
Well done and thanks .

Dave G.
Dave G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing carpet

From booking the carpet, to dealing with the tradies, All round excellent customer service from a professional team, I would be happy to use again, or to recommend to friends or family..

Jason K.
Jason K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing job, so happy with the flooring!

Absolutely wonderful service. Ben went through the range to help us select flooring to make sure we got the best quality product for our price range. Daniel check the measurements and went the extra mile to deliver skirt last minute to make sure job was completed on time. Alex and his team installed it with amazing attention to detail. Highly recommend them

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

The Amazing Lakehaven Team

Melissa
MelissaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service and install team - Lakehaven

Highly recommend Carpet Court - Lake Haven. The fantastic Customer Service I received from the in-store team was amazing always happy to answer any questions and always cheerful and polite. The install team were very prompt and on time with the time-frame I was given and were very lovely to deal with.

Callie White
Callie WhiteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet Court Charmhaven happy customer

I’m writing this review for a few people we encountered at Carpet court Charnhaven. Our first visit was with Trish and she was amazing helping us make our choice for our homes flooring then came Ben’s team to lay the flooring. Des was awesome giving us lots of advise along the way to care for our new floor then a couple more guys came the next day sorry forgotten their names but they were great and a pleasure to have in our homes. They worked really hard and the floor looks amazing then I come to another lovely lady her names Jill helping us along the way and now with a carpet area we need done. Can’t recommend the team enough at Charmhaven love our new floor and loved the customer service thank you to you all.

Floor Types PurchasedTiles
Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bedroom carpet

The carpet layers Jeremy were professional, informative, polite and clean. They did a great job with a difficult installation with non square rooms, tight robes and tight doors. They were very quick, cleaned up very well and the carpets look fantastic. Great job

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hybrid floor and skirting

Allan and Troy laid 140m of Hybrid floor in our apartment. The concrete floor had to be levelled which they did extremely well. Thors have turned out better than expected and the attention to detail of the floor and skirting is amazing. Top job

Carpet C.Carpet CourtSend a private message

Flooring is great very happy.

The team at carpet court lakehaven from start to finish have been amazing very friendly and happy team to deal with.Tradesman where very friendly and polite.will definitely recommend to others about my experience.

Excellent service by the whole team @ Lake Haven Carpet Court

They went out of there way to assist us from start to finish with two purchases, firstly with Covid restrictions and again on our second purchase of our new residence

Amelia R.
Amelia R.

Very happy with floors

So I got laminate floor boards the majestic woodland oak in beige and I am in love with my floors, it looks amazing and the guys from Maitland carport did a great job

Paul
PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vinyl floor katoomba

On Fri 19Nov had a vinyl floor installed by Junior and son Sebastian the guys were very professional and friendly I would highly recommend junior and Sebastian and carpet court job well done. Paul

Floor Types PurchasedVinyl

Lake Haven Carpet Court

Very happy with carpet and installation. Also very good at removing furniture out and back in. This is the second time I have used Carpet Court Lake Haven and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Good value for money.

Lorraine
Lorraine

Fantastic service

Bought carpet for the entire house from Belmont WA Carpet Court. Explained when ordering that my husband was very ill and definitely needed that carpet on a specific date. Carpet delivered and laid by Brad by the time nominated. Fantastic job. Good quality carpet. Personalised service. Would highly recommend this company. Lorraine Hill

Suzanne W.
Suzanne W.Sydney, NSW

Thrilled with my new floor

I cannot speak highly enough of the service I received from the staff at Petersham Carpet Court. Anna was patient with my frequent visits and questions in choosing my flooring. Nothing was ever too much for her and she followed up on every query. Tony did the measure and quote and gave me some excellent advice. Sandro ended up being my main contact and has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. The floor itself is absolutely lovely. I would highly recommend this team at Carpet Court, Petersham. Thank you Anna, Tony and especially Sandro.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Peter
PeterHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service and advice

The staff at Charmhaven were fantastic especially Gill. I went there with no real idea and Gill helped and advised me without trying to üp sell"anything I didnt need. Overall a great experience and would highly recommend.

Lyn gray
Lyn gray

Brilliant service LakeHaven Carpet Court

I would like to thank the absolutely brilliant team of girls at Lakehaven Carpet Court Gill, you were totally awesome, so helpful in helping us choose our carpet you were so personality plus, as were all team members, we are so happy with the carpet, and Arron who laid the carpet was also absolutely wonderful, and his work is to perfection, Thank you Arron for top job.
LakeHaven carpet court was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Thanks guys