Great Product, great Service at Lakehaven store

Extremely helpful, provided great information which helped us make our decision on the final product. Excellent communication throughout the process, installers turned up on time and were very professional. Highly rrecommend the Lakehaven store.

Job Satisfaction

Exactly what we wanted

We received excellent advice originally. The gentleman laying the floor was always punctual and pleasant and the completed job was perfect. Product used was Kenbrook Kenect G5 coastal blackbutt. The entire procedure gets our 100% recommendation.

Job Satisfaction

Absolutely professional service.

We had the pleasure of Lake Haven Carpet Court install our plantation shutters. From the first booking for measurement to the actual installation date, they handled everything professionally. We were contacted every step of the way to inform us as to when the shutters would arrive to arranging a suitable installation date with us.
The installers were so professional and obliging also. This was truly one great professional service we had, and we will use them again in the future for any other purchases we need.

Perfect job

Only negative was last minute cancellation that caused big disruptions to our plans, resulting in us triple handling two rooms of furniture and lots of stress when trying to work long hours around this..
Other than that, the installer was great, as was the result.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

We had laminate flooring installed by Carpet Court Lake Haven. From the moment we stepped into the store the sales staff were very helpful and honest about the best product for our home. The advice from all staff, Gill, Ben and Paul was so helpful and made us feel at ease. They made suggestions that saved on cost and our home is something that we now feel proud of. Paul did a fantastic job on our home and was so easy to work with. We had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend the Carpet Court team at Lake Haven.

Laminate flooring returns

We used Carpet Court at Belrose in NSW and purchased over $6,000 worth of laminate flooring. Things went well until we tried to return some unopened boxes of the flooring. The store and their national office in Melbourne tried their best not to refund us or accept any returns. Eventually after persistence and the involvement of Fair Trading NSW we were given a refund. Be careful and read the fine print and clarify with the store their returns policy. For a national franchised business chain of stores one bad apple can spoil it for the others.

Hi Mike We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you Carpet Court National Support CenterHi Guy's, I have already dealt with your national office. The issue has been resolved and goods returned and refunded after the intervention of the office of fair trading.

Outstanding customer service

I had recently relocated to the mid north coast & was just embarking on making my new home my look and, first project was to have new floors oil re installed. I approached a company that the realtor recommended, well that did not go very far, I through the agent out of my house very early on. I needed to find another company so after good old mr Google I found carpet court coffs harbour I decided to give them a visit, I walked in & was so blown away away by the total professionalism of Michelle that I just burst into tears the entire band experience I had had just took over. Well things just never looked back, the entire team worked their butts off to have me in before Christmas. I have new floors, shutters have been ordered I have had one bathroom done thanks to the yradies that were recommended to me through Simon the owner of the franchise,. I can't thank Simon & his team enough they really delivered a great experience for me, I would recommend them highly.

Carpet Court Sunbury - Would recommend any day!

We used Carpet Court Sunbury to carpet the upstairs of our home.

From the start to the end Julia, Peter, Allan and Shaun were professional and efficient. The team gave us very helpful advice in store and at our home regarding carpet selection. Allan did an incredible job of laying the carpet, which was quite a complicated and fiddly job. It looks like a new house!

Extremely happy with the service and final product.

So professional and understanding at every step of the process.

Jessica was patient and unhurried as she educated us in the showroom and at home about carpet( it had been 20 years!). We had half our laying done when we had to stop for termite repairs. They were so generous and understanding and stored the carpet while the repairs were undertaken. Both teams of carpet layers were really excellent. We can not recommend & thank Carpet Court Penrith enough.

Can’t even organise an appointment!

I’ve attempted twice to have a measure and quite. The second time I physically went into the store (Maribyrnong) picked out the samples, re-gave them my details and instructions to attend a measure and quite a few days later.
They didn’t bother showing up. No contact or courtesy message or apology. Wasted my time hanging around waiting for them.
If you can’t even organise an appointment, how on earth can you arrange installation? Lol.

Hi Lola We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you Carpet Court National Support Center

Court Court Indooroopilly - Fantastic Customer Service

Couldn't recommend Tim and the team at Carpet Court Indooroopilly enough. Very customer focused, went through numerous options with us and the pros/cons of each product - never tried to upsell and talked us through what he's seen work and not. The install team were amazing - very professional, great eye for detail and genuinely nice people. We wouldn't write a positive review if it wasn't true - a great experience and highly recommend.

Carpet Court Indooroopilly - 1st class service, advice and product quality

Tim Hastings is the ultimate carpet professional. He listens well and genuinely engaged with my wife, myself and the kids in determining the best carpet choice for our family's needs both now and into the future. Tim is an honest and trustworthy guy who communicates clearly and acts with integrity at all times. He is transparent, accountable and commits to delivering his clients with the best possible carpet experience. Thanks again Tim - the new carpet looks sensational!

Terrible job and service

We had hybrid floorboards laid and they looked like a patchwork quilt as they were all different colours. Got no apology or help from the manager and after 3 months we are still waiting for them to be replaced. We were told they would be pulled up on January 2nd but that never happened. There’s been no communication from them for 2 months. Would Never use this company again or recommend them. I will be going to Consumer Affairs regarding this.

Hi Jules We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you Carpet Court National Support Center

Couldn’t be any more of a disaster

What a nightmare we are going through with carpet court Kawana QLD, in fact i can see it going to court. We picked the signature vinyl plank, let me tell you it’s definitely not a signature product or service. We also picked carpet for some other areas of our brand new home.
Ok so this is our story:
We were told the fitters would need approximately 1 week for installation. So before we moved into our new home we arranged for carpet court to instal our flooring. We gave the carpet fitter a key for our home as we were at work, our privacy was totally invaded when we caught on cctv the fitter bringing his family into our home for a look round, they even went into my watdrobe (which had some of my personal belongings in) when confronted and he initially denied it, he said they just wanted a sticky beak as it was a nice house...
Anyway that was the least of our problems.
After the vinyl had been fitted we immediately noticed that it had not stuck to the concrete, it took over 4 weeks constantly calling the shop to find out what was happening. In the meantime we had our removalists deliver all our furniture and we moved in.
Carpet court then informed us that it would all have to be ripped up and re installed, plus the floor would need to be grinded down using an instustrial grinding machine to remove the old glue, i was in despair as we had carpet/blinds/curtains & brand new furniture just installed.
We asked carpet court for a furniture removalists to help us move the large furniture items, because i had recently had a major operation but they refused, so me and hubbie had to do it. The vinyl was re fitted i had to take 2 days of work as they couldn’t be trusted... dust absolutely everywhere so i demanded a cleaner they did send a cleaner for 3hrs to help me clean up.
Can you imagine our absolute horror! when we noticed that the 2nd lot of vinyl installed you could see every sweep of the grinding machine through the vinyl, it looks dinted, and 75% of the vinyl has a shiny defect through it... that was over 6 weeks ago. Plus when they moved my new gas cooker out they dinted it. We are still waiting for an outcome. We have demanded a full refund, a claim for my 2days of work, and we are now also going to need the concret sanding down and re levelling when we have new vinyl planks fitted (but not from carpet court, they’ve had two chances all ready) my beautiful new skirting boards have been chipped and scratched by the industrial sander and we are at our wits end.. please.. please.. choose another company. Plus the carpet in the lounge must have been installed at the run off and you can see the bleached white end near the skirting boards. Happy to show potential clients the photos of the damage and shocking flooring..

Hi Sally We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you Carpet Court National Support Center

Quality of Carpet Laying Dreadful

Purchased from Carpet Court Chadstone and will never do so again. The carpetlayer’s demeanour and his laying was dreadful, edges of carpet and underlay cut short exposing the base boards underneath, carpet edges not turned under resulting in threads of carpet that unravel like knitting every time I vacuum. The carpet should have been replaced by CCC but as I had to pay in full upfront, no incentive for them to do so, so it’s a lose lose for me. My unit is only tiny and the cost for CCC to replace the carpet (2 rooms) would have been far less than the cost of losing my custom and positive word of mouth. There are 24 units where I live and it was my Owners Committee that recommened CCC to me. I have given my feedback to the Committee so unlikely that any further recommendations will be made.

Hi Michelle We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support Center

Worst Customer Service Ever.. Installers did not show up.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced at Carpet Court Noarlunga. Not only do their sales reps know nothing about the products but they apparently cannot contact their warehouse or installers. Installers did not arrive at all. We were lucky to get all of our money back. Customer service personell attempt to use excuses such as 'I can't get in contact with the warehouse or the installers' and 'It is not my fault, this is not my account' ... then who's account is it? I have spoken to all four of your staff. Would not recommend these services to anyone.

Hi Sarah We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Kind regards Carpet Court National Support Centre

Newly laid carpet and purchase of lovely rug

Service was satisfactory in which they were friendly, helpful, prompt and nothing was too much trouble.
Very happy with the end result.

Great carpet but never buy from Kerang Carpet Court

In April we ordered carpet for our new home from Kerang store. Accepted their quote on 18 April. Our house was being built and we let them know that it would be several months before we needed the carpet. Gave them our builder’s details, authorised him to pay them. They never sent an invoice requesting a deposit to him or us. When we booked installation a couple of weeks ago, they informed us that because we hadn’t paid a deposit, the price had gone up by $1125. We phoned and complained, sent copies of the email where we had accepted their quote, but the owner Peter would not contact us to discuss this. The carpet is laid and is beautiful but we would never recommend Kerang Carpet Court.

Hi Dooley, We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Kind regards, Carpet Court National Support Centre

No, never again.

The biggest issue we had was that we got a picture frame in a bedroom leaning against the wall and it was moved by one of the floor installers and left in the living area with a dent between a shelf and a table. When we inform the shop about it we were told "our installers would have had no reason to touch the picture frame."

When the installers came back a couple of days later to fix another problem (One of the skirting was not attached to the wall but just left in dining area - we found why right away - you can not open the under counter door because of it.), they looked at the picture frame and realized it was moved by one of them.

That afternoon, we've got a call from shop and somehow he thinks some other tradies were there on the day. We told him NO other people accessed the property on the day. He says he will contact he installers again and get back to us - which didn't happened.

As we are seeking an assistance what options are available and suit our circumstances, we asked their written reply regarding the matter via email. Not sure if it will happen - no reply at all since they knew we paid the balance.

Anyway, we had a couple of other issues with them (such as given a wrong quote, work delayed, very messy work left with dust and debris, no call when someone says it happens in a couple hours, no show for over a couple of hours...etc.etc..).

Simply we just can't recommend them. It's pity because the installed product was good. The reason we have it installed by the Carpet Court was they are only the stockist around our area. We were thinking to get same product for our other property but we have to ask someone else from far away, we guess.

Hi Tmn, We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support Centre

Best customer service

From the moment I walked into Carpet Court... I would never have chosen another company ever... Shelley was attentive, thorough, respectful, friendly, and very kind.. Building a home -especially as a single Mum has been very stressful... but thanks to Shelley this aspect went smoothly from start to finish... two lovely guys who came to home to put carpet in home were awesome too... Thanks Shelley!!!

Hi Carpet Court, When an installer from your Ringwood store in Victoria causes approximately $14,000 worth of damage to a family home, and jeopardises the health and safety of it's occupants, is it standard procedure for your store owner Heath to then blame the customer and threaten them to pay the remainder of the invoice "or else"? Furthermore, is it your company policy to ensure that installers show due care and dilligence, and follow WorkSafe guidelines when working at a customer's home? No need to answer, they are rhetorical questions. Thanks You know who I am, see you in Court.
Hi John, We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support CentreHi Carpet Court, Your auto response to negative online enquiries is obviously working. I wonder what your auto response to a negative newspaper article will be?Hi John, Your feedback is important to us. We have responded a couple of times to your previous posts and requested that you please email us at enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au. We would like to discuss this matter with you directly and do our best to resolve this situation. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support Centre

Hi Carpet Court, Of all the flooring companies reviewed here, you have the most negative reviews, surely you can't be happy with this result. Q1. Why do you have approximately 50% negative reviews on productreview.com.au? Q2. What are you doing solve this problem and restore faith in your product and installation results to your disappointed customers?
They do not respond to feedbackHi unbiased, Thank you for your questions. We take customer service very seriously and continuously strive to improve our product offering and customer experience. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support CentreHi Carpet Court National Support Centre, Thank you for your time taken not answering my questions. You have demonstrated to me a continuous theme of Carpet Court's customer service style echoed throughout this review site. I will be purchasing carpet somewhere else. kind regards Unbiased

Hi i had our carpet installed two weeks ago in our 3 bedroom. The problem is we couldnt close the door properly without rubbing/scraping the carpet what should we do? Are we still under warranty? Thanks
Hi Kristel, Thank you for your question. Please send an email to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au with your full name, contact number, email address and the store that installed your carpet. We will be then be in touch to discuss your options and resolve this matter. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support Centre