Carpet Court
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carpet Court

• Job Satisfaction
unknownSydney, NSW

Good Carpet but poor customer service

Installed Carpet in 3 bedder, all was ok But installers left Carpet dirty afterwards and I had to vacuum myself. Complained to North Parramatta but no response, poor customer service.

Job Satisfaction

Hi
We appreciate your feedback. Would you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you.
Carpet Court National Support Centre

Des G.
Des G.

Supervise laying!!!!

Supervise laying of floor. A natural wood grain flaw that looks more like a dirty mark was placed in a prominent area. Whereby it could have been placed where furniture would have covered it. Where the furniture was known to be going they are picture perfect, not impressed

Job Satisfaction
DiamondMelbourne

Customer Service is questionable!

Waited for over one month. Purchased from South Melbourne. Phone calls ... Emails...
Expensive!
Thought I would support local. It's been a while since I renovated. Big deposit up front and then be prepared to almost beg to have your goods installed!

Diamond

Not sure where you got this name from. Please remove

Room for improvement

Was very unorganised at the start and took a long time to get things organised. I had to make many follow up calls and visits to the store to get things moving along. This was mainly due to staff changes and store only just opened perhaps. In the end the staff were very helpful and I was very happy with the end product.

Services

Find out how Carpet Court compares to other Services

The best treatmentl

Staff are both helpful and respectful
They showed me several different types of carpet with differing prices and a range of shades which were not shown to me in another store

Dear Gayleen,
Carpet Court are glad to hear that you had a great experience at Carpet Court. We will pass your feedback on to the team and wish you all the best for your future endeavours.
Carpet Court National Support Centre

SteveNewcastle

Great Company-Terrible Product

They listen!

I mistakenly had a moan about Carpet COURT thinking they were Carpet CALL (on FB).
I have to say, the response from Carpet COURT was excellent. They contacted me straight away, listened to my problems and gave me the impression that if something went wrong then they would do all in their power to fix it. I wish I HAD gone to Carpet COURT and not Carpet CALL.
I can't comment on your carpets but I can praise your customer focus and complaints handling processes.

Aussiemum58
Aussiemum58AU

Not good communicators

Andrew McCormackasked
Carpet Court

where can i buy the new mop advertised on tv

Andrew McCormack

why cant i get an answer

Blackyasked
Hybrid Flooring

Has anyone had Athena hybrid planks installed? Did you have any issues? I'm looking at having these installed in our laundry/bathroom/toilet. They seem to be significantly cheaper than vinyl sheets, so I'm wondering if there's a catch?

Denise
Denise

I had the vinyl sheets installed, these were cheaper and a lot easier to install than the Hybrid planks, and I am very pleased with the whole job that was done.

Thank you Denise.