Carpet Court
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carpet Court

• Job Satisfaction

This is fantastic.

I must congratulate Lakehaven Carpet Court for the the great job on the supply and installation of our flooring. Straight from the start the were on the ball with everything, very nice people to do business with. Must also Thank the father and son duo on the installation of the flooring they were excellent. Allyn

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate
Carpet C.Carpet CourtSend a private message

Love the rug, delivery of it wasn't smooth though

We bought a wool rug that is really lovely! It's looks great in our living room and was well priced for what it is. The only disappointing part about my shopping experience was the delivery and yes I understand we're in a pandemic so I was expecting delays but I found it a bit difficult and a bit of a runaround trying to find out where it was and how long it was going to take. After some pushing and many phone calls they finally gave me a tracking number 2 weeks after I purchased it online. I don't think I'll be buying from them online again, it's not a straight forward enough process for me, maybe a place for improvement

Tarek
TarekSydney, NSW

Exactly what im after

I purchased online and was hesitant. What if i buy it and not meet my expectations. Quick delivery, good packaging and matches the description on the website. Good value for money.

J Henderson
J HendersonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful product & customer service

I recently visited Lake Haven Carpet Court to review suitable flooring for my new home. I received good assistance and advice on the product available. Then someone came to measure up and quotes provided. I went ahead and the installation was very impressive. I found the whole team there to be very professional and reliable which is so important when you have a busy life.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate

New Carpets in the House

The Lakehaven Carpet Court team made the whole experience extremely satisfactory starting from the initial visit to the shop to select our carpet , the measurement and instant quote and finally the expert laying. Would not hesitate to recommend Carpet Court to family and friends.

AussieCozzie
AussieCozzieSydney, NSW

Great flooring options very affordable

After getting a referral, we have chosen our carpets from Narellan Carpet Court the team was very helpful and answered all our questions I would recommend them to others too.

DebraSoutheast, SA

It moves around the lounge room on the wooden floors if it didn’t do that it would be great

It is hard to see what you are going to buy when you are on line so you have to wait and see l like the rug but we are disabled and we are in big trouble if we fall as when it moves it buckles up in like waves and we could trip over them very easily.So we need something to stop it from moving on our wooden floors

Debra

Thank you for your help I much appreciate it

Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Product and Service

Showroom attitude was excellent and the range of products shown was good. The staff was very helpful and the showroom was well presented. Selection was easy as the staff provided excellent advice as to colour, durability and wearability. The carpet laying was achieved without any hassle and very timely.
We are very pleased with the finish.

Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.Hunter Region, NSW

Hard to find color.

Feels soft underfoot. Time will tell if it is durable or fades. Looks great. Color not terribly different from online images. Had a few imperfectly trimmed tufts - easily removed by scissors.

Carpet C.Carpet CourtSend a private message

Marilyn, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you are loving your new rug. We cannot wait to have you back shopping with Carpet Court again soon!

Tez
TezWestern Australia

Excellent!!! We are very satisfied with the product and delivery service.

From choosing the colour and styles exactly on photo. Very happy with modern city carpet we purchased, will definitely come back to order again. From online order to delivery service all went good!!!

Carpet C.Carpet CourtSend a private message

Hi Tez, Thank you for the fantastic review. We are glad to hear you are loving the City Modern Rug! We cannot wait to have you back shopping with Carpet Court again soon!

excellent presentation in the house

Extremely friendly staff, from the salesman who attended for the quote (very helpful) to showroom staff and eventually the techs who laid both vinyl and carpet. Professional, informative and punctual. We a very happy with the finished product.

Daryl and Sally
Daryl and SallySydney, NSW

The salesman was helpful and not pushy, the communication from the office was always friendly and helpful. The carpet layers were on time, were polite and worked hard. They also left the house clean having vacuumed the new carpet and taken all rubbish with them.

Colin
ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional installation

Carpet Court at Lake Haven had a huge range of flooring with helpful staff, and they were quick to do a measure and quote. They were a little more expensive than quotes for similar product from other companies, but the installation was done very professionally and we are happy with the final result. The installers also cut out an extra one square meter 'mat' to put our gas heater on to protect the main floor - thanks guys!

Nik
NikSunbury

Perfect job

Only negative was last minute cancellation that caused big disruptions to our plans, resulting in us triple handling two rooms of furniture and lots of stress when trying to work long hours around this..
Other than that, the installer was great, as was the result.

Newly laid carpet and purchase of lovely rug

Service was satisfactory in which they were friendly, helpful, prompt and nothing was too much trouble.
Very happy with the end result.