Carpet Removal Sydney

See the Best Carpet Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carpet Removal Sydney

• Job Satisfaction
Sarah p.
Sarah p.Sydney, NSW

Great Prices!

Great bunch of blokes, good communicators, great prices, offered us package deals that weren't even advertised on the website which saved us a ton (So i suggest you guys start advertising that you guys do this as it would probably bring in more customers). From start to finish throughout our whole project these guys were just outstanding they did a flawless job ripping up our tile flooring and magnesite sub floor. Then their concrete grinding team also did a great job and i was blown away by their high end dust extraction equipment which made it a almost completely dust-free tile removal, magnesite removal & concrete grinding job.

Sarah E.
Sarah E.Sydney, NSW

Really happy! you guys have an amazing team!

just wanted to say you guys have a really amazing team, from the sales/customer support team to the on-site team that does the work. You guys all did really amazing and were all very professional!

Hannah L.
Hannah L.Sydney, NSW

No complaints

Just wanted to say thank you again for helping me and my grandmother with moving the furniture while you did our tile removal and concrete grinding. I really appreciate you helping us ladies out!

Juliette D.
Juliette D.Sydney, NSW

Carpet Removal Sydney arrived on time and were professional. They left the job site clean.

Carpet Removal Sydney arrived on time, were professional and wore the appropriate PPE gear when removing asbestos from our job. They left the job site clean and advised us that they had disposed of the material in an environmentally friendly manor. I would recommend Carpet Removal Sydney to anyone looking for an experienced team to get the job done. They promptly offered a quote for our job at a competitive price.

Reyansh T.
Reyansh T.Sydney, NSW

impressed overall. good work on the tile job guys!

They quoted and completed my job on the same day... very impressed overall. Left the place clean after 115 SQM of tile removal in my grandmothers house. Couldn't be happier. thanks guys!

Leejay H.
Leejay H.Sydney, NSW

very good

very lovely young trade help a lot with extras for free and very respect to my home and clean everything well i appreciate how much you help and effort you put in for me

Sean H.
Sean H.Sydney, NSW

Great Service !!

Have done my floors 2 times now over the years and always end up spending more than I thought on floor removal, decided to try this company and ended up saving a ton of money and time. Highly recommend !!

5 stars service!!

Very reliable and easy to plan accordingly with my renovation’s project. Workers were punctual and very professional. Our 40+ year old carpet was removed along with underlay, the securing sticks and any nails. Place was left very clean and they were fairly fast too. Cannot recommend enough.

Darren G.
Darren G.Sydney, NSW

Magnesite Removal

Booked these guys in to do a 430sqm magnesite removal job and was extremely happy with the service and they beat serval of the other quotes from their competitors. The job was booked in and completed a lot sooner than expected, overall couldn’t recommend them enough.

Hannah M.
Hannah M.Sydney, NSW

Hard workers! Good Price! Fast!

Great service by their lovely team, they went above and beyond my expectations. Was impressive to see their team complete a 484 SQM magnesite removal job in 2 days
while also beating allstripped's quote. although they could have cleaned a little bit better, but still amazing service all round!

Lucy r.
Lucy r.Sydney, NSW

was quite refreshing also to talk to the business owner about the project

Earl Diaz
Earl DiazSydney, NSW

Clean magnesite job

The team at carpet removal Sydney was able to not only quote on a $7000 magnesite job for my client. But also have a team ready and finish it on the same day...

My client could not be happier, outstanding workmanship.

Fast working, beat their competitors quote and they did an amazing job.

They cleaned up as well as making sure to remove every last inch of magnesite on the shop floor.

10/10 thanks again!,
Earl

Sarah Corbyn
Sarah CorbynSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Pleasantly surprised how everything turned out. I had BiM sydney quote me $9,000 for a commercial magnesite removal job at a new shop location I had purchased recently.

Carpet Removal Sydney saved the day and did the job for $4,000.

Their team was every professional, on time and left the property in a clean manor.

Scarlett W.
Scarlett W.Sydney, NSW

Magnesite Removal done on the 21/03/2019

I really appreciate all the hard work you put in, i feel as though your team went above and beyond on my project.

I attempted to remove a magnesite flooring my self with my husband and failed.

Some parts came up fairly easily while other parts were just completely bullet proof, I really appreciate your prompt responses and fitting me into your busy schedule to finish this project so that i could lay my new hardwood floor on time.

Thanks again to your team!