Carpet World

Carpet World

2.9

Crap

Terrible service. Gave me the wrong color carpet. On a house I’m just about to sell . Never will use this company again

JFS21

JFS21

Terrible, do not use.

I would not recommend this company to anyone, they will take your money and run. They are the most unhelpful and unprofessional company. Our flooring was so poorly installed, after three months the installer finally came back to 'fix' the massive gaps that he'd left. Yet he still wasn’t able to complete the job and husband ended up cutting and re-installing the boards. We had problem after problem with them and I wouldn’t recommend their services to anyone.

cliff.h

cliff.hMelbourne

Terrible. Don't Trust!

Hired to supply and install wild river timber flooring (Engineered Oak Flooring). Uneven, hollow spots, squeaks in multiple places. Sales rep came to have a look and advised was going to get the layer to come back, this was many months ago, is now MIA and not returning calls or messages.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Carpet World compares to other Home Decor Shops

barryh228

barryh228Victoria

Buyer Beware Timber Flooring

There are no product specifications for their Engineered Timber Flooring making a warranty claim extremely difficult if not impossible.

And If you purchase a new home with their flooring installed they may refute the transfer of warranty from the original owner to you.

I have now been threatened with legal action if I do not remove this review.

Kane

KaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BUYER BEWARE!

trex

trex

They don't do the job properly

Got both floor boards and carpet installed in newly renovated house... boarded edging was very off can see, the tackless strips weren't replaced as they were supposed to therefore they are carpet spots coming up, 2 of the floors boards move out of place due them being cut too short and the installer also put a whole in my newly painted wall. I'm not speaking for the whole franchise but carrum downs carpet world are not giving your company any favours!!!

Very Poor

They lied to me about how much it was going to cost. So not happy. The carpet was good though. I would avoid if you want honest service.