Carpet World

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carpet World Hallam - Excellent Service

Excellent customer service

The staff at carpet world were extremely friendly and helpful, we are very happy with our new floor boards, thank-you!

Nicola

NicolaVictoria

Wonder, friendly & professional

Had a carpet fitted by Simon this morning and he was a great guy, very friendly and very quick.
    The man I spoke to on the phone to arrange installation was also very friendly as well.
    Wonderful company to deal with and that's a rare thing these days

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Carpet World compares to other Home Decor Shops

Best service and price

I can highly recommend Carpetworld at Carrum Downs for their fantastic service from making enquiries with [name removed] who installed the carpet. All were very informative and helpful and did a fantastic job, could'nt be happier. I will certainly use them again and would not hesitate to recommend anyone to use their highly skilled services.
    The whole process went very smoothly had no problems at all.

Amazing service, Friendly Staff,

From start to finish my experience with Carpet World was positive. They have an amazing showroom with lots of carpets and flooring to look at, the staff were friendly and knowledgeable & they went the extra mile to come out and measure straight away. They kept me informed through the whole process and the carpet layers [names removed]did a terrific job, they were efficient and just all round top tradesmen.
    I'm so happy with the finished product, I wouldn't hesitate to refer to anyone.

Kristen87