Carry Boy Slide Floor

Carry Boy Slide Floor

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carryboy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
ShaneGold Coast

Functional - slide tray for 4x4 tub

Peter D.
Peter D.asked

How much weight can a carry boy slide take.
Peter

G'day Peter,

I think it depends on your vehicle set up - but the actual slide is about 300kg I think - but pls check with CB a I could be wrong.
But as a example I've carried everything I can literally fit in the tub of my Triton on a full bed CB slide across the Simpson - Cape York - Fraser & Morton etc. without a problem. Its good gear. Pro's and Cons with draws / slides etc. no perfect solution that fits all I guess ?
I'm happy with the gear.
Cheers
0406 787473

They are all overpriced. And they are all a rip-off no matter who you buy them from.
They should be about $500.00 max.
Think about what goes into them, not much at all and most of them come mass produced from Asia.
Go online to Alibaba and check the prices that these retailers are buying them for. $250- $300 bucks.

George T.
George T.asked

What is the weight of the slide out drawer system

Shane

G'day George, I fitted mine about 3 years ago and it was about 75kg ...ish for memory. Check with CB on the current rates etc. but I assume its about the same. I've given mine a heavy workout over the last few years - no problems / nothing has come loose etc . Pretty good gear. Cheers Shane.