Cars24 Australia

Cars24 Australia

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CARS24 Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (12)

Mannes

I couldn't believe that it can work out online car sale and i got the best service!!

At the beginning i thought its a scam but from step to step i had a feeling that my dream to have a new car becomes real and i got the best service all the way.

Michael ward
Michael wardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sale of my 2016 Toyota Hilux Ute

Thank you Cars24 team For doing a fantastic job buying my car I got the price I wanted and the process was seamless which I I appreciate greatly
Kindest regards Michael W

Easy and pleasant experience

Couldn’t be happier. Everything went as planned and vehicle was presented exactly as advertised. Customer service was also exceptional. Thank you

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Brilliant! It's great hear that all the hard work we do behind the scenes is translating into a remarkable experience for customers. Enjoy the new car, Tony.

Cars24, the best service and customer care! 7 days to try your car! Much better than the usual 1/2 hour at dealers!

Excellent service from beginning to end. 7 days to try your car with full refund guarantee, road side assistance included for 1 year and 6 month warranty!

CARS24CARS24 Australia

You said it, Sabine! Thanks so much for the amazing feedback :)

Worthwhile overall.

Fairly happy with my purchase from Cars24, best of all, the website, clean, tidy, user friendly, making for a very pleasant online buying experience.

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Thank you! Enjoy the new car.

Jpw
JpwCentral Queensland, QLD

Everything that I wanted

They were courteous and honest and very quick sorting everything out and I get back up calls asking how everything is very good service

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Thanks for giving us a go! Enjoy the new car :)

Ellisha R
Ellisha RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing experience

I’m speechless to how amazing my experience was with a worker who didn’t hesitate to help when my car i brought had a small problem It took 4 turns to get it fixed but throughout all of it he remained helpful and patient
Thank you Thomas!

CARS24CARS24 Australia

We're so happy to hear, Ellisha! Enjoy the summer in your new car :)

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cars24 were outstanding

We bought our red hyundai sports from cars 24 recently in melbourne. Pierre gave exceptional service and was genuine, polite and very professional. He made the journey so easy for our purchase and our car was delivered to our home. After service is without compare. Great work cars24. Your team is amazing!

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Fabulous! Enjoy the new car.

Davin
DavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy way to upgrade

Like others was skeptical, but the process of trying to sell my car and testing and looking around for a new car plus all the paperwork with Vic roads just does my head in. They gave me a decent trade price for my old car picked it up dropped off my new car and did all the paperwork, I’m very happy I did it.

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Awesome Davin! Thanks for the review. Enjoy your car!

Brilliant!

I was very sceptical about buying a car online but the 7-day return policy convinced me to go ahead and I’m so glad I did. The entire process was very simple and straightforward and the level of communication at all stages was fantastic. Conscious of the 7-day return policy, and wanting reassurance that I hadn’t just made a costly mistake, I took it straight to my trusted mechanic for a check-up and couldn’t have been happier when he told me that I’d just bought a ‘ripper of a car’, and for a fair price. I would definitely recommend CARS24 to anyone wanting to buy a car - great choice and great quality!

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Brilliant! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Enjoy your car!

Olivia
OliviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy, I didn’t have to do a thing !

Selling my car via Cars24 was so easy. I supplied a few details, answered some simple questions and they made me a competitive offer in no time. No haggling, no time wasters and no stress for me. The whole process was made easier as I didn’t need to do a thing - I didn’t even have to wash the car! Hassle free for me , I’d definitely recommend selling via Cars24

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Hi Olivia, Wonderful to hear you had a great experience.

They were an easy company and great quality cars - fills the tank and cleaned the car with delivery right to my door.
Seamless delinks with them - highly recommend to all.

CARS24CARS24 Australia

That's how we do it! Enjoy your car.