Verifiedcars24.com🏆 2024 Award

88% · 72083 · 10%

Mario R.
Mario R.Sydney, NSW

Friendly and helpful

Arisha is very friendly and helpful. Her response is very fast and prompt as well, and she made my experience very pleasant. Definetely will recommend car24. Show details ·  1
Cam C
Cam C

Nice and easy

Arif made the process smooth and easy. Car was collected on time and money received at agreed time. Show reply
Fran
Fran

Great experience

Fast, friendly and trustworthy
The whole process was very quick and easy Show details ·  1
Kez Z.
Kez Z.Southwest, VIC

Easy and hassle free

The process from start to finish made the experience of selling my car easy and hassle free. Show reply
J Emery
J EmeryCentral Queensland, QLD5 posts

Very easy process

Very easy process. They contacted me when I decided to sell my car. They offered me a price and once I accepted it, I did a virtual inspection that I booked in on a day and time that suited me. They then offered me a contract to sign that same day. A deposit was put in to confirm and then they arranged to pick it up from my house. Full payment was in the bank 2 days prior. Show details ·  1
Jon
Jon

Easy Process

Cars 24 explained the process of the sale and then completed the sale as had been explained. Excellent. Show details ·  1
Ali
Ali2 posts

Easy, Fast, No worries

Approx 8 to 10 phone calls with updates.
Easy instructions for pictures and virtual correspondence.
Deposits and balances paid on time
No worries about where yo taje the vehicle as it was collected. And on time.
Great experience. Will definitely recommend Cars 34. (I actually already hvbe) Show details ·  1
Salv M.
Salv M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

An easy way to seek a car

The process was easy they offered a fair price and did all the transfer. Money was in my account before they picked up the car. Show details ·  1
Giles B.
Giles B.South East Queensland, QLD

Cars24 review. Great!

Arif offered a smple and painless way to sell your vehicle. Great service. Show details ·  1
SATPAL
SATPAL

Excellent Service

Was very good experience with cars24. It was very easy and secure to sell the car to Cars24 Show details ·  1
sameer m.
sameer m.Sydney, NSW

Selling my Nissan X-TRAIL

CARS24 provided a very smooth selling experience for my car Nissan X-TRAIL and given me a good competetive market offer to buy my car. Mr. Arif Ali from Cars24 team always cooperative and immediately returned the call in case of my any questions or concerns about the understanding of selling process.
Car full price deposited in my account on time before the arranged pick-up time of their logistics company.

All process online and smooth from home without me to going anywhere, so save my time.

I would recommend CARS24 for selling your used cars. Show details ·  1

Tom
Tom

Great

Got a good price, but most importantly the process was very smooth and easy ! Show reply
Brian
BrianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service!

Great service! Arisha was very helpful throughout the whole process. Show reply
Narsing P.
Narsing P.

Smooth & Hassle free process with a quick turnaround

It was my first time using Cars24 to sell my car and I’m glad it was a smooth and pleasant experience. Show details ·  1
Tony P
Tony PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online car sale

I was happy with the quoted price and process flowed smoothly. All interactions were friendly and prompt. Show details ·  1
BTo
BToSydney, NSW4 posts

Efficient sale

Car was sold in fair px. Arisha was very responsive to all our queries regarding the car sale. She explained every single detail and the car sale was efficient. It took about 5 days from day of inspection to the car pickup. The car pickup service was also very punctual in time with no delay. We are very impressed. Show reply

Rubens
RubensSouth West, WA

Serious people

Very professional and serious company, paid a fair price and everything happened as expected. Show details ·  1
Jamie thomas
Jamie thomasIllawarra, NSW

Selling my Ford ranger

Very easy process seamless and would do again 100% legit Show details ·  1
Javier
JavierSydney, NSW4 posts

Great way to sell a car

I have never sold a car this way, where everything is done remotely, but the experience was seamless and straight forward. Arif was great in the whole process from video inspection to arranging the payment and collection of the vehicle. Show reply
Paul
Paul

Simple

Simple and relatively quick process. Takes the tyre kickers out of selling your car Show details ·  1
Unimpressed
Unimpressed4 posts

Straight forward simple process

Bought a Subaru Liberty in 2023, organised a time to test drive and purchased it with a clause to have it mechanically inspected first. Surprisingly smooth and simple process. Car's been great, there were no pushy sales people, it's just click on the website, test drive, purchase if you're happy. They absolutely spam you with survey emails afterwards which is the one thing I didn't like, but it's not a big deal, and the email communication for updates is really good. Have and would recommend Show reply
Paul B.
Paul B.

Horrible company

Received a potential offer for my ute from my car sales ad. Discussed the process over the phone with this company and confirmed details of the car including kms and extras on it. An inspection was arranged. On the morning of the inspection I received a call to say they don’t buy utes with these amount of kms and extras even though they already knew all of this information and had made a potential offer. Complete waste of time. Don’t use this company ever!
CARS24 Australia
CARS24 Australia   DM
Sandra B.
Sandra B.

A professional and easy transaction. Thank you

Good communication and easy to deal with. I thought it could have been a scam at first, as it seemed too good to be true and too easy to deal with them, sorry Arif, Show details
Matt H
Matt HSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

The process was straight forward and easy, much better than advertising and showing the car to multiple people. Arisha was very helpful and pleasant to do business with. Show details
Maxine
MaxineSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good experience

Arif was good to deal with although sometimes hard to understand. Process was seamless from start to finish so would recommend this service if you are happy with a slightly lower price for the car Show details ·  1
Sunti
SuntiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car24 sale review

The process is good but the price should be higher Show details ·  1

Aidan
Aidan

Seamless

Communication was consistent throughout the process and deliverables met. Thanks Akshay. Show details ·  1
Travis J
Travis JKingston 2604, ACT

Outstanding Service and Price

I am thoroughly please with my selling experience with Cars24. Arisha walked me through the process step by step and was patient and helpful to the very end. The price they offered was well above what car lots could give. I'm very happy with my experience. Show details ·  1
Gino
Gino

Happy seller

Made an offer that was better than that provided for a trade in on my new vehicle. Hassle free and easy to deal with Show details ·  1
manchester
manchesterHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Deceiptful

Do not take their offer at face value. My vehicle i wanted to sell complied with the written text of the offer they made to me, saying they WOULD pay me X amount. When i contacted them they make extra conditions, so therefor the original text is not honest.
CARS24 Australia
CARS24 Australia   DM
Naomi P.
Naomi P.

Highly Recommend

Easy process and good price. Would recommend to anyone looking to sell your car. Show reply
Greg
Greg

Sale of my car

The process of selling my car was seem less. From offering a price to inspection and pickup. There were no problems and everything happen as it should. Show details ·  1
Adam
Adam2 posts

Quick turnaround on sale of my car

Very professional to deal with
Did everything they said they would Show details ·  1
Andy M.
Andy M.2 posts

Online car selling

Simple, convenient online transaction. Helpful and friendly consultant that do everything for you. Show details ·  1
JanR
JanRSydney, NSW

Wonderful service-

Great service with friendly helpful staff.the sale of my vehicle was smooth and issue free, everything was exactly as promised. Show details ·  1
Iliyas H.
Iliyas H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and easy!

Cars24 and particularly Arif was very easy to work with and I am very happy with the seamless process. I was offered a good price and recommend to others when selling a car. Show reply

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took all the stress away

Cars24 took care of all the details for us, it really took the stress out of selling. We conducted an easy Facetime review of the vehicle and arranged for the pick up and transfer of funds. Show details ·  1
Mezza
Mezza2 posts

Great service. Performed as they stated

Promptly answered calls, arranged video inspection of vehicle. Paid the amount that was offered for the car. Vehicle was collected by float truck on time. Very thorough service Show details ·  1
Matt
MattNortheast, VIC

Easy and quick sale

Varsh was very professional and easy to communicate with. He made the sale go very quick and smoothly Show reply
AKHIL M.
AKHIL M.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Best company to sell your car!

Really seamless experience with selling my car to Cars24. Great communication with Arisha who helped me through the process all along the way. Best offer provided and no haggling needed. Arisha made sure the sale and pick up went well on the agreed timeframe. Will definitely use them again and will recommend to our friends as well. Show reply