Cars24 Australia

Cars24 Australia

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CARS24 Australia

Davin
DavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy way to upgrade

Like others was skeptical, but the process of trying to sell my car and testing and looking around for a new car plus all the paperwork with Vic roads just does my head in. They gave me a decent trade price for my old car picked it up dropped off my new car and did all the paperwork, I’m very happy I did it.

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Awesome Davin! Thanks for the review. Enjoy your car!

Couldn’t be easier!

Very happy with the whole experience. I would definitely recommend giving them a go. Didn’t have to negotiate they offered great price straight up.

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Thanks Greg! Enjoy your car.

Brilliant!

I was very sceptical about buying a car online but the 7-day return policy convinced me to go ahead and I’m so glad I did. The entire process was very simple and straightforward and the level of communication at all stages was fantastic. Conscious of the 7-day return policy, and wanting reassurance that I hadn’t just made a costly mistake, I took it straight to my trusted mechanic for a check-up and couldn’t have been happier when he told me that I’d just bought a ‘ripper of a car’, and for a fair price. I would definitely recommend CARS24 to anyone wanting to buy a car - great choice and great quality!

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Brilliant! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Enjoy your car!

Olivia
OliviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy, I didn’t have to do a thing !

Selling my car via Cars24 was so easy. I supplied a few details, answered some simple questions and they made me a competitive offer in no time. No haggling, no time wasters and no stress for me. The whole process was made easier as I didn’t need to do a thing - I didn’t even have to wash the car! Hassle free for me , I’d definitely recommend selling via Cars24

CARS24CARS24 Australia

Hi Olivia, Wonderful to hear you had a great experience.

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how Cars24 Australia compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

They were an easy company and great quality cars - fills the tank and cleaned the car with delivery right to my door.
Seamless delinks with them - highly recommend to all.

CARS24CARS24 Australia

That's how we do it! Enjoy your car.

Aadithi
AadithiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service. HIGHLY recommend!

CARS24CARS24 Australia

We are so glad we made your very first car buying experience easy, straightforward and stress-free. Definitely not too-good-to-be-true Aadithi! Enjoy your car.

Mannes
Mannesasked

can i pay my lone up any time?
is there a charge on the pay up any time

Hi Mannes!

Great question. The vast majority of the lenders CARS24 has access to via their partnership with Driva do not have early payout fees.

If you have chosen a lender that does have early payout fees, the payout fee amount will be available to you in your Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Feel free to contact our Customer team on 0488 825 496 or check out some of our FAQs https://www.cars24.com/au/pages/faq/

Get an answer from our members and CARS24 Australia representatives