Carsales.com.au

Carsales.com.au (page 3 of 500)

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Far better place to get exposure when selling a car

Over all had more genuine interest on Carsales.. Callers were more genuine and not time wasting. I can strongly recommend Carsales to all my friends.

carsales c.Carsales.com.au

Hi Jim, Thanks for sharing that you found genuine interest on carsales and strongly recommend us as a results. See you next time. -Alex

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

The best web site and it works. Can't ask for more.

Not having sold a car in 23 years, I chose Carsales because of your reputation. I got the first enquiry three hours after putting the ad up and sold the car to the first caller. That is as good as it gets.

carsales c.Carsales.com.au

Hey Pat, Congrats on the quick sale! Thanks for your 5-star review and positive feedback. -Alex

Sally Ann

Sally AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

selling our Subaru XV

Carsales has the best platform for buying and selling cars, we sold our Subaru XV and also bought a car on the same day....I honestly don't know how you can improve.

Find out how Carsales.com.au compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Helped, but isn't worth the fees

I feel the fees are a bit high when you want to sell a car over $5000. The message system didn't seem to work all the time. Some messages never came through.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy! Paid fortune for ad got more interest from facebook posts.

Listed premium ad $150+ the only contacts we got were from carsales themselves offering extremely low offers.
By comparison we posted the same thing on facebook for free and have had dozens of messages.
Complete rip-off carsales definitely doesn't have any reach to get buyers.

Easy selling system

The system allowed me to post photos of the car and auto-inserted many specifications of the car that I may not have known. This makes it easy for buyers to find and compare cars.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Results .........!!

This is the third vehicle we have sold via CarSales with minimal effort.
From posting the add to taking a deposit it took just over six weeks and we had the xmas new year period in the six weeks.

carsales c.Carsales.com.au

Hey Rob, That's great to hear! Thanks for sharing your experience. We'll see you next time. -Alex

Murray Gornall

Murray GornallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold in 2 days

600 views in 2 days and sold for full price. So easy to use the website and great help with sale process.

carsales c.Carsales.com.au

Hi Murry, That's a great results! Thanks for sharing your experience and the 5-star review. -Alex

Paul B

Paul BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy to set up and post a car ad

Easy to use site, was a joy to set up and post the ad, being fee below $5000 was not expected, good choice of methods of communication between buyer and seller, all worked well, very satisfied. When I had a problem very quick reply and sorted out no trouble, Problem was even though I have changed my address it still gave the distance to buyer as old address. Excellent place to sell your car.

carsales c.Carsales.com.au

Hey Paul, Congrats on selling your car with one of your free ads and thanks for the great feedback. Our customer service staff are based in Melbourne and always happy to help our via email or over the phone. We'll see you next time. -Alex

Baby

BabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Listed two cars on Carsales but both got sold via Marketplace

Honestly I do regret listing my car and wasting that amount of money. I listed same cars on Marketplace and ended up selling both there. I do recommend Marketplace as first option.

Expensive, scams and more!

Way too expensive, not one enquiry after 2 weeks. Sold on Facebook marketplace in 3days with zero cost. I would expect carsales to continue to loose business, I will not be using again, other than the ridiculous price to list my car, I received so much more spam and dodgy scams . Lift your game

Col

ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with - Happy with the Response and Result!

SOLD within a week! Very happy with the outcome. Will deal with Carsales again if I had to and happy to recommend.

carsales c.Carsales.com.au

Hi Col, Congrats on the quick sale and thanks for your positive review. See you next time. -Alex

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Carsales made the selling of my car easy!

It was an easy process from beginning to end. Great support and tips provided. Loved the personalised car commercials that were emailed to me, very creative and funny. Got a very good response. Sold my car in a week!
Highly recommend Carsales!

Heaps

HeapsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Speedy Sale

Sold my vehicle quickly - it works and reaches serious buyers. Advertisements are professionally presented and the process is easy to follow.

Rick

RickSouthwest, VIC

Did everything I needed and more

Brilliant market exposure
Great flexible communication coordinated with buyers via carsales messages plus email plus phone plus SMS
Nice accurate auto info infill with extra details relevant to my model car
Great search engine with heaps of filters that all work
Easy to use on laptop, ipad or phone

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Easy website to use

I loved this website, very easy to use and I got a few interested buyers. I did did a few scammers as well, so be careful of them. I would sell another car on this website. It did take a good 4 weeks to sell.

Mir

MirSydney, NSW

Excellent experience in selling a car

I sold the car by accepting the instant offer. One buyer told that instant offers dont work. Wrong! I sold it more than the instant offer. Excellent hassle free experience. Payment received on the same day. Carsales found a dealer closer to my home. All paperworks were taken care off. I recommend to sell via Carsales.

luvmac

luvmacSydney, NSW

it's works

Carsales is very easy to use, fast response, great community. There are so many handy tools and guides that helps both buyer and seller to close the deal.

carsales c.Carsales.com.au

Hey, Thanks for sharing your experience. It's good to hear the tools and guides were of value and your found the site easy and responsive as a seller. See you next time. -Alex

Jazz S.

Jazz S.Sydney, NSW

Wouldn't use it ever again!!

Not even a genuine single buyer contacted me whilst my ad had been on carsales network. I had put it on the lowest possible price. Just 2 days ago put the ad on gumtree and sold it at a price of $8900.

Ricardo Chenlo

Ricardo ChenloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best way to sell a car!!

I sold my Kia Cerato in less than two weeks. Few enquires received until the right customer came to my door!!
I used Carsales in the past but this time the result of advertisement worked very,very fast and effective!!
I would recommend its service to anyone looking for a quick result!!

carsales c.Carsales.com.au

Hey Ricardo, Thanks for sharing your experience and it's great to hear you sold your car quickly. Congrats on the sale and we'll see you next time. -Alex

Jacqueline Salmeron

Jacqueline Salmeronasked

If a car is put on hold how can you contact the seller if the option of sending them a message isn’t available?

Evangeline Deza
Evangeline Deza

In my case I called/rang the seller and thankfully She answered it and there's a phone/mobile nos. that She provided anyway .

milica p.

milica p.asked

How do a message a seller that has place a car on hold ?

Well as for me , you either ask him/her to message you back if that person did not fulfill/buy that car ! Its up to the seller anyway !

Kodie

Kodieasked

Hi if a vechicle is advertised on your site for a certain price does the dealership have to honour the advertising price and sell it at that price.

carsales c.Carsales.com.au

Hi Kodie, Advertised pricing can vary. Sometimes they will be a drive away price, other times the price will exclude government charges to name the most common scenarios. We would suggest clicking on the price to get more information about what is and isn't included in the advertised price. What dealers are required to display is also different from state to state. If you have any further questions you're welcome to call our customer service team: 13 72 53 (13 SALE); Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5:30pm AEST; Sat - Sun: 9am - 1pm and 2:30pm - 5:30pm AEST -Alex

Get an answer from our members and Carsales.com.au representatives