CarSquare

CarSquare

7 reviews · Statistics

100% · 70%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nic
Nic

If you are buying a car, you must use CarSquare!

CarSquare make purchasing your new car very, very EASY! Not only that, they saved me over $7000! Very fast response and excellent communication. Highly recommend Show details
B T.
B T.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is how an online car broker should be!

We actually tried another broker before ended up purchase thru Michael.
Straight away I can see the different. Michael is open, responsive and easy to deal with.
Highly recommended!
Nick
Nick

Highly recommended

Micheal makes the journey so easy and enjoyable. Great services and sears your concerns. Show details
Pete
Pete

Great Price. Better Service

Michael helped me buy my Kluger at an unbeatable price. The icing on the cake was the timely delivery of the vehicle - he sourced the vehicle for us within a couple of days that too during covid when supply chain were hit badly & there was an expected wait time of 1-2 yrs.

He’s a great guy Show details

Lauren R.
Lauren R.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Massive saving compared to local dealer

HUGE thank you to Michael for arranging a deal that was quite literally thousands cheaper than what we were quoted at our local dealer for the order of our new car, I couldn't recommend car square and their service highly enough. Show details
Benjamin T.
Benjamin T.

Very easy and pleasant experience

I highly recommend CarSquare to anyone looking to buy a new car, Michael was fantastic and nothing was ever too hard, thank you for finding us our car at a great price.
Zac Edward
Zac Edward

Great Service!

Michael was super quick to provide highly competitive quotes on our new car, we received 3 quotes by 11am and had a deposit down on the car by 2pm - highly recommend!