Cartridge On Sale

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cartridge On Sale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
    Tom Fox
    Tom FoxWindsor

Was sent faulty product, got abused for wanting it refunded.

Billx
    BillxPort Macquarie

Beware Of Claims That Cartridges Are Compatible.

I ordered 2 Canon 312 cartridges for my Canon LBP3100 printer. I was delivered 2 Canon 325 cartridges. I questioned Cartridge on Sale at the time and was assured they were compatible. I managed with much difficulty to install one of the cartridges. That cartridge worked fine for some months and then caused a short circuit in the printer. Trying to remove the cartridge was very difficult and I fear I have damaged the printer in the process. Do not accept that these cartridges are interchangeable - they are not. Cost me a new printer. Never will I deal with this organization again.