Cartridge On Sale

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cartridge On Sale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
    Monica
    MonicaSydney, NSW

Beat this!

This morning at around 9am, I ordered some cartridges for our printer. At 4.55 this afternoon, they were delivered. You can't beat that for top service and what's more, they were cheaper than elsewhere.

Pratik
    PratikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and quality

The Cartridges arrived quickly and were of good quality. This is the best way to save money, These were genuine cartridges, and just refilled and no issues.

Quilty Things
    Quilty Things

Fast delivery, item as described

I have purchased from Cartridge on Sale numerous times, and each time I have received my order as requested, and within a few days.

I have used both genuine and compatible BCI24 cartridges, and have had no problem using either in my Canon printer (compatible cartridges give slightly less quality in colour printing).

I have found them to be courteous, and reliable, and I love that they still can get me cartridges even though they are no longer available at other shops.

DellR
    DellRSouth East Queensland, QLD

efficient and fast

I ordered on Monday, delivered on Wednesday and was kept informed the whole time. The item was much cheaper than other sites and delivery was free. Very happy.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Cartridge On Sale compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Very Pleased with Toner Refills

Well priced - a few dollars more than the cheapest competition but worth it. (Whereas the OEM version from my local retailer costs almost three times as much!) Free mailing for the quantity I bought. Next day delivery and the toner cartridge works very well. They deserve to get more business in reward for their good service.
    efficient service.

Murphy75
    Murphy75AU

Where to go for toner!

I was nervous about purchasing toner online after my last attempt went belly-up. This time I went all out on research and came up with cartridgesale.com.au. Just to be sure, I used PayPal. There was no need. It was a very efficient, well-priced transaction. They were prompt, shipping was free, and they haven't used my email address to contact me with adverstisements. Big ticks all around. I won't bother shopping around next time -- cartridgesale.com.au is in my bookmarks for toner cartridges.
    Good price. Prompt shipping. Good communication.

wiew87
    wiew87

Good Quality Value-for-Money Printer Ink Replacements

Initially, I was unsure of the website as it didn't look the most professional around. But when the order arrived the day after in express post, I was delighted with the prompt processing, as well as the good performance of the replacement ink cartridges. The low price of the replacement ink cartridges makes printing so much more economical!

If you print a lot and use a fair number of ink cartridges, I recommend buying them in bulk from the website. You'd often get free postage thrown in with that.
    Low cost, good quality with guarantee, quick delivery
    Website could have looked better.