Carve It

Carve It

Exceptional fruit carving and customer service. Definitely would recommend Tong!

Tong created a beautiful and fresh edible fruit bouquet for my partner. It was probably the smoothest experience I’ve had with online ordering. Tong is exceptionally quick with replying his emails! He asked if I had any requests and customized my order for me. He was very thoughtful and detailed; even the card he added for me with my message was printed in varying fonts to beautifully highlight the contents of the message. Lastly, I had a last minute urgent change regarding the delivery of my bouquet which Tong was able to execute with no hiccups!! Overall, such a delightful experience!! Tong makes you feel like each customer matters to him. Thank you so much!

Thank you !!!!

Am working in Dubai and had organised a surprise fruit bouquet for my wife based in Brisbane on her Birthday and must say, Tong did a fantastic job !!!
Excellent customer service and in spite of heavy rains in Brisbane he ensured that my wife gets her delivery on time !!!

Excellent fruit carving and a job well done !!!

Stunning!

Tong created a beautiful bouquet of delicious fruit & vegetables and delivered it promptly to a delighted birthday girl. All done easily online with faultless customer service.

Amazing!!!

I ordered a fruit bouquet for my Pops Birthday- it was a great idea for someone that doesn't need anything! Tong was very helpful and made sure the order was to my liking! He went above and beyond!!!!!! I will definitely be using Carve It again for gifts!

Exceptional

Beautiful. I sent the fruit bouquet to my mum for mothers day and she was so happy. She said the flowers were so perfect she did not want to eat them they looked so good. Tong was awesome to work with as I live in the States. He worked around my mums schedule even on this busy weekend for him. He delivered the bouquet himself. Tong was so quick with responses to my questions. Great customer service. I wish I could find someone as talented as Tong living here closer to me in the States. I will definitely use again and highly recommend. Thank you Tong for helping make my mums Mothers Day special.

Highly recommend!

Amazing! The fruit bouquet I ordered was absolutely beautiful and tasted great. Tong is incredibly talented and was so helpful - I ordered at short notice but it wasn't a problem. He even delivered it in person, beautifully wrapped with a card. Highly recommend

wonderful product and exceptional service

I ordered a fruit bouquet for my daughters 21st birthday and its simply beautiful. Tong was very helpful and extremely prompt in responding to messages. He even went outside his normal delivery area to accommodate my request and followed up with a confirmation email and accompanying photograph. A pleasure to deal with.

Thank you, I ordered from Sydney, service was great and my uncle loved it. Tong sent me photos so I could see what was sent. Brilliant telling everyone.

Product and Service Unparalleled

I was given one of these gorgeous fruit bouquets when I had my second son, and I was thrilled. Subsequently, I have sent 2 of these bouquets and have not been disappointed. Tong is a master at what he does and his professionalism is unparalleled. He is prompt in his services and responses and always sends a picture through of the final product and keeps you informed on when your purchase was delivered. I would not hesitate using his services again or recommending him to anyone looking for a special gift.

Stunning. Creative gift with perfect service.

I ordered a fruit bouquet expecting it to be the standard cookie-cutter style available here in Melbourne. It was for my sister who'd just come out of hospital (she lives in QLD). Communication was swift and the final product a piece of art. My sister loved it. Highly recommend these guys.

Good.

Medium vegetable basket, one day notice. Excellent workmanship, fantastic communication. My mum was wrapped. Highly recommended.
Communication. Artwork.

Beautiful product

.My Mother was so thrilled and thought it beautiful as did all her friends. Payment was easy and I would certainly recommend it to my friends

TERRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE & BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENT

I wanted to buy something traditional for my son & daughter-in-laws 4th wedding anniversary - the symbol for number 4 is fruit and flowers. [Name removed] produced a truly magnificent display of the carved fruit arrangement. So much detail and vibrant colours within the various types of fruit - I was amazed at the intricate carving of this edible fruit (which was also very delicious - my kids tell me!) The customer service and response to the questions in my emails was dealt with promptly and courteously - I would definitely recommend this unusual idea of a gift basket and this company. Thanks heaps [Name removed]!

Great service, speedy order and delivery, brilliant communication

Fantastic job Tong. The turn around time from order to delivery was amazing. I can not thank you enough for this. My sister in law (who just lost her mother) loved it and I appreciate the constant communication and update/photo once it was delivered.
Awesome work Tong!

Beautiful Product and Fantastic Service!!

I ordered a fruit bouquet from Canada to my daughter and her family in Australia. I received several emails from [name removed] verifying exactly what I wanted, payment was easy, and delivery was exactly when promised. The bouquet is beautiful artwork, with lots of fresh, tasty fruit and it was a joy for my daughter and her daughters to receive. My daughter said it smelled really good too! I even received pictures of the bouquet from [name removed]. I would certainly highly recommend Carve It to anyone.

Easy as apple pie

It was so easy to order this fruit bouqet- all the way from Sydney. He was very friendly and happy to take my order, my best friend couldn't believe that we got this for her. She'll never forget it! And I especially loved the complimentary photos he sent me so I knew exactly what my friend was expecting.. Would definately use this company again!!!
Talent, lots of attention to detail

Carve It/ Mr. Tong : Beautiful Fruit Arrangement

Ordered an arrangement from USA to Australia. Was delivered within 6 hours. Exquisitely done!!! Great communication, including notification of delivery and picture of the finished product. Our niece and family were delighted and said they devoured it instantly; loved it so much they sent pictures back to us. We would gladly use him again. [name removed] is a true artistic professional.
Product, communication, speedy service.

Beautiful!

Absolutely gorgeous! Very professional and easy to communicate with. It was a gift for Mothers Day and she just loved it. The craftsmanship was beautiful, I definitely recommend anyone and everyone to use this service! I even received a photo of the bouquet once it was finished, was very happy with the end result. Thank you!!

Beautiful

Very professional and fast only 24 hours notice. Beautiful cavings, my sister loved it. Thong sends through photos of the finished product and one of when it's dilivered. He uses paypal which is great. I kind of want one myself now but don't live in Brisbane sadly. Ic your thinking about it do it!

Amazing work and service

Highly recommended!
Very prompt with responding to my queries, was able to deliver the same day with short notice, and still delivered a masterpiece.
Recipient was amazed with our gift, very pleased.
I can't believe what was produced so quickly.
Amazing work and will definitely be in contact again for more orders :)
Efficient, great communication and unbelievable product.